Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? (5707 Views)

How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? / How Do I Cope With This Heartbreak (Please Advise Me) / How Do I Cope With This Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by Kobojunkie: 10:54pm On Jan 03, 2022
Demigod22:
Today, after everything, this wicked girl sent me a message on WhatsApp, asking for my help regarding her project. She said she needs me to give her project topics and guide her. Then I am wondering how some people can be this wicked and heartless.

Although she denied dating my coursemate, she said she doesn't have the ability to love, that was her excuse of not accepting to date me and she said she is not dating my coursemate either, but what guts made her think that I will help her after the treatment I got from her for eight months?
Wait a minute OP... why is she wicked? She told you from the get go that all she desired from you was friendship... why demonize her for not wanting a relationship of the sort you prefer? undecided

Why can't she expect help from you when you went along offering her your friendship ? She is not wicked and there isn't anything wrong with her asking someone she sees as a friend for help with her project. You, on the other hand, are always free to refuse her your help. undecided

Abeg, no be by force for her to date you because you want her to. Get over yourself and if you can't be a friend to her, move on so she can find others more worthy abeg! undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by Das1mama: 3:40am On Jan 04, 2022
Demigod22:

Sorry about your experience bro.
thanks brother
Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by Kobojunkie: 4:17am On Jan 04, 2022
Das1mama:
Brother u should thank God she made her intentions known to u, bliv me when i say for almost 4yrs now and still counting that the mother of my son who was just 6yrs old then left us with the mindset of going for a week interview at lagos at business was not booming as it used to be...... Up till now am still very much hurt and disappointed because this is a lady i gave vividly all myself to because right from my childhood days have never wished my enemy a polygamous home because of d war and battle because am from a polygamous home so i never wished it for my own children, ever since i despised women to the extent that i see them as enemy and locked my heart never to love again........ U are lucky u haven't married her yet or have kids for u, so hard to let go because d kids are the bond between you guys...
Pull the brakes here abeg! She was your baby mama for 6 years and then left to go marry someone in Lagos, talking your son with her? undecided

And you've despised women ever since then? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by Kobojunkie: 4:20am On Jan 04, 2022
hslbroker2:
If u have the the ability to help her, help her without attaching any emotion to it, do your own for God, but don't add any feeling or emotion to it do your own for God, the devil is really using women this days to fall many choosing men, so beware and observe the kind of woman u move with, majority of them are devil incarnate, looking for who to devour, May our journey this year be guide by God in Jesus, the number of men that will die in the hands of women this year is uncountable, may us never be among those men in Jesus name.
Please, try to keep God out of these suggestions as many of these beings here are already too confused as it is. undecided

If a grown up like the OP does not even understand the basic rudiments of human friendship, you think say im go understand am better when you try to weave God into the mix? undecided
Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by Franktom247(m): 4:39am On Jan 04, 2022
Mini saga
Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by Olayetan(m): 5:04am On Jan 04, 2022
Demigod22:
So I met Cynthia immediately we resumed from covid 19 break. We started as friends before the feelings set in. I made my intentions known to her. We usually called each other, but she stopped calling the moment I revealed my feelings to her. I was the only one doing the calls, the texting, we chatted everyday.

She said she doesn't like guys that take alcohol and I stopped. I started attending fellowship because of her, I was visiting hostel always because of her, I joined school politics because of her, I stopped keeping late night because of her. Everything she wanted I was doing, I bought her stuffs too.

The problem was that she wanted friendship and I wanted relationship. I was ready to accept her terms and conditions, like no sex, no visiting. I did all her assignments for her, I gave her tutorials,past questions, even mark her script with sentiment.

I realized how foolish I was trying to love someone that doesn't love me but was only interested in using me. I stopped calling and doing those things for her. One month after she started dating my coursemate. I was hurt but I moved on.

Today, after everything, this wicked girl sent me a message on WhatsApp, asking for my help regarding her project. She said she needs me to give her project topics and guide her. Then I am wondering how some people can be this wicked and heartless.

Although she denied dating my coursemate, she said she doesn't have the ability to love, that was her excuse of not accepting to date me and she said she is not dating my coursemate either, but what guts made her think that I will help her after the treatment I got from her for eight months?

Anything she ask you within your convenient reach, do it with free open mind, just take your mind off relationship with her for now, this life race is a funny marathon...
Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by Homeboiy: 7:35am On Jan 04, 2022
Tell her to pay in cash or in kind

I deleted 90% of the female contacts on my phone on Jan 2.

Manipulative species

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by vanbonattel: 7:44am On Jan 04, 2022
hslbroker2:
If u have the the ability to help her, help her without attaching any emotion to it, do your own for God, but don't add any feeling or emotion to it do your own for God, the devil is really using women this days to fall many choosing men, so beware and observe the kind of woman u move with, majority of them are devil incarnate, looking for who to devour, May our journey this year be guide by God in Jesus, the number of men that will die in the hands of women this year is uncountable, may us never be among those men in Jesus name.

Off point.
I recommend this poster for a ban immediately.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by lereinter(m): 9:00am On Jan 04, 2022
It's ladies that teach men how to be emotionally strong

She sees you hasn't been are type to date, so she showed you through actions

Is not every help you can render
Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by Richy419: 10:21am On Jan 04, 2022
Ladies know the good once when they see one you were one of the good once and even me know that you will help her out grin
Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by ZooCountry45: 11:00am On Jan 04, 2022
Demigod22:
So I met Cynthia immediately we resumed from covid 19 break. We started as friends before the feelings set in. I made my intentions known to her. We usually called each other, but she stopped calling the moment I revealed my feelings to her. I was the only one doing the calls, the texting, we chatted everyday.

She said she doesn't like guys that take alcohol and I stopped. I started attending fellowship because of her, I was visiting hostel always because of her, I joined school politics because of her, I stopped keeping late night because of her. Everything she wanted I was doing, I bought her stuffs too.

The problem was that she wanted friendship and I wanted relationship. I was ready to accept her terms and conditions, like no sex, no visiting. I did all her assignments for her, I gave her tutorials,past questions, even mark her script with sentiment.

I realized how foolish I was trying to love someone that doesn't love me but was only interested in using me. I stopped calling and doing those things for her. One month after she started dating my coursemate. I was hurt but I moved on.

She knows you are an Original SIMP. SO SHE KNOWS YOU WILL HELP HER.

HAPPY SIMPING
Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by ZooCountry45: 11:03am On Jan 04, 2022
slickycee:
OP you're dealing with a highly manipulative person.
Maybe even a narcissist.

If you tell someone you want a relationship but they want otherwise.
You demand love and they give you excuses

And yet this person still wants you around!!!
My dear you're just being used and manipulated and once your usefulness in the person lives ceases , so their attention and affection..
But narcissist never discard their victim's, they would always keep them around incase they need a favor.

OP your guts isn't deceiving you,
You've been played and avoid her like a plague.

If you must give her project topic, ask her to pay , if she can't pay let her find someone else .
You're not the only person in the world .

I advise you to flee from her and reject any form of friendship or association with someone like that.
Or else she would just keep milking and draining anything iota of love left in you

Hahahhaha pure truth!!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by ZooCountry45: 11:08am On Jan 04, 2022
I have learnt women are just manipulative and deceptive.
Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by Das1mama: 12:21pm On Jan 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Pull the brakes here abeg! She was your baby mama for 6 years and then left to go marry someone in Lagos, talking your son with her? undecided
no, my son is with me

And you've despised women ever since then? undecided
Yh, but bro has a lady you truly loved ever broken your heart?
Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by Kobojunkie: 4:44pm On Jan 04, 2022
Das1mama:
Yh, but bro has a lady you truly loved ever broken your heart?
Ofcourse! That's no reason to hate her or any other being....its part of life. undecided
Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by Das1mama: 6:56pm On Jan 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Ofcourse! That's no reason to hate her or any other being....its part of life. undecided
Easier said than done, individual difference though but do u know ever since she left have not being able to date other ladies cos of the emotional trauma, my dreams being shattered of not being involved in polygamy, having all my kids from a single woman..... Bro if i tell u have never witnessed or experienced a peaceful home before i only watch it on movies or some of my friends family.... So u understand i pray i overcome soon.
Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by Das1mama: 8:07pm On Jan 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
A human being who you were not born attached to from your mother's womb left you and suddenly you believe she is to blame for all your personal woes? Abegi! undecided

Grow up young man, and stop deceiving yourself believing others are to blame for the foolishness that is you. Go get help from a professional mental health therapist if you need to so you can bless yourself with a good life and peace of mind instead of this nonsense you spew here. undecided

I too experienced a traumatic break up I will say I am yet to move on from for almost 20 years now but you don't see me cursing all women or even mankind because of it. undecided

Get this into your brain ... the world and no one's existence revolves around yours. undecided
Guy u are so blunt in your words, learn how to make use of them but remember something what goes around comes around and besides it's my decision and i choose who 2 love or who 2 hate..... Becareful
Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by shakespere: 8:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
Loads of baby comments here.

So once you have feelings for a girl, na by force to like or love you back. Its simple she has no feelings for you. IT DOESNT MAKE HER A BAD PERSON

In this case she told she wanted frienship only, no relationship, yet you no hear. You are very selfish, you want her to date person wey she no like? Abi because you de help her, she must open leg, una de mad? Just imagine say na your sister, na so she go date and Bleep every guy wey toast / help am

Dont key into all this immature guys simps nonsense, you go do for woman wey you love, woman wey love go do for you, nothing strange, na person wey no send you go chop you.

If you cant help her on the project because of un returned feelings wey no be her fault, tell her ow much you go collect.

Forget all this immature hard guys on naira land. Person wey fall in love de mugu, so nothing strange

You dont have to help
Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by Demigod22: 9:57pm On Jan 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
If Cynthia is her real name, then just forget her. Cynthias are rarely straight foward.

Hahaha, you won't kill me laugh. Seriously I don't know anything about the name Cynthia though.
Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by Demigod22: 10:01pm On Jan 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Wait a minute OP... why is she wicked? She told you from the get go that all she desired from you was friendship... why demonize her for not wanting a relationship of the sort you prefer? undecided

Why can't she expect help from you when you went along offering her your friendship ? She is not wicked and there isn't anything wrong with her asking someone she sees as a friend for help with her project. You, on the other hand, are always free to refuse her your help. undecided

Abeg, no be by force for her to date you because you want her to. Get over yourself and if you can't be a friend to her, move on so she can find others more worthy abeg! undecided

From your recent comments, I noticed you have understanding deficiency. From my write up, I made it clear that I was the only one helping her and she is not helping me, I am not expecting her to date me again since we are friends now. I called her for eight months and I stopped calling for four months and she never care to call and check up on me until yesterday, that's after four months, she called only for her to ask for help. Is that your own understanding of friendship? Learn how to understand before commenting.
Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by Demigod22: 10:06pm On Jan 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Please, try to keep God out of these suggestions as many of these beings here are already too confused as it is. undecided

If a grown up like the OP does not even understand the basic rudiments of human friendship, you think say im go understand am better when you try to weave God into the mix? undecided

So you that understand the basic rudiments of friendship, friendship should be one sided right? Philosophy of life is all about give and take. So it is okay for her not to care, not even a call for four months, and it is not okay for me to turn down a request from parasitic friend abi? If she also understand what friendship entails, she would have been more humane in the friendship, and if you really understand reciprocated friendship, you wouldn't have commented this out of point comment.
Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by Demigod22: 10:08pm On Jan 04, 2022
Olayetan:

Anything she ask you within your convenient reach, do it with free open mind, just take your mind off relationship with her for now, this life race is a funny marathon...

So you are advising me to help someone that never appreciate all the help I have rendered before, someone that never called one day unless she needs help?
Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by Demigod22: 10:09pm On Jan 04, 2022
lereinter:

It's ladies that teach men how to be emotionally strong

She sees you hasn't been are type to date, so she showed you through actions

Is not every help you can render

You made a great point here.
Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by Demigod22: 10:10pm On Jan 04, 2022
Richy419:
Ladies know the good once when they see one you were one of the good once and even me know that you will help her out grin

Hahaha, even my village people won't support me helping her.
Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by Kobojunkie: 10:12pm On Jan 04, 2022
Das1mama:
Guy u are so blunt in your words, learn how to make use of them but remember something what goes around comes around and besides it's my decision and i choose who 2 love or who 2 hate..... Becareful
Huh? undecided

Becareful of what exactly? I am not an eejit that i will go around blaming my woes on others. Life will surely teach you that only fools do that if you are unwilling to heed that warming now. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by Demigod22: 10:14pm On Jan 04, 2022
shakespere:

Loads of baby comments here.

So once you have feelings for a girl, na by force to like or love you back. Its simple she has no feelings for you. IT DOESNT MAKE HER A BAD PERSON

In this case she told she wanted frienship only, no relationship, yet you no hear. You are very selfish, you want her to date person wey she no like? Abi because you de help her, she must open leg, una de mad? Just imagine say na your sister, na so she go date and Bleep every guy wey toast / help am

Dont key into all this immature guys simps nonsense, you go do for woman wey you love, woman wey love go do for you, nothing strange, na person wey no send you go chop you.

If you cant help her on the project because of un returned feelings wey no be her fault, tell her ow much you go collect.

Forget all this immature hard guys on naira land. Person wey fall in love de mugu, so nothing strange

You dont have to help

I will not help her with her project, not because of unrequited love, but because of her lack of gratitude and about the friendship, she was taking advantage of the friendship. At least, you call your friends to check up on them. But she only called when she needed help. I have cut off every toxic and unhealthy friends this year. Thanks for your advice.
Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by Kobojunkie: 10:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
Demigod22:
From your recent comments, I noticed you have understanding deficiency. From my write up, I made it clear that I was the only one helping her and she is not helping me, I am not expecting her to date me again since we are friends now. I called her for eight months and I stopped calling for four months and she never care to call and check up on me until yesterday, that's after four months, she called only for her to ask for help. Is that your own understanding of friendship? Learn how to understand before commenting.
Your story clearly tells that you weren't a victim but a con who was burned by his own con. undecided

Did she have a gun to your head any of those months? Did she threaten you that if you didn't help her each time she would no longer be your friend? undecided

You stopped calling her and she never called back. So what? She called you for help, nothing wrong with saying no and telling her you no longer want to be friends with her because she didn't call you all that time. undecided

I have friends I haven't called in many many years but when I pick up the phone to talk to them, we catch up as if no time has gone by at all. Friendships are different. People are different with it. Friendship no be same as dating. There are friends who call when there is an emergency and maybe during the holidays... undecided

Friendship relationships are not dating relationships. Because you are my friend don't mean I got to call you every month even. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by AYNL: 10:33pm On Jan 04, 2022
why is everybody talking about sex

OP clearly wrote he was ready to accept her conditions

like no sex and others

well here's my piece

help her with her project,but don't spend a dime over it o,even if her money remain 5kobo no help her

I hate bullshii
Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by Das1mama: 10:37pm On Jan 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Huh? undecided

Becareful of what exactly? I am not an eejit that i will go around blaming my woes on others. Life will surely teach you that only fools do that if you are unwilling to heed that warming now. undecided
Whatever.... Am sure u will definitely get what u looking for... Keep Free Styling..
Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by Kobojunkie: 10:42pm On Jan 04, 2022
Das1mama:
Whatever.... Am sure u will definitely get what u looking for... Keep Free Styling..
And what am I looking for? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Men Like Sex / If Sex Marathon Is Organised Which State In Nigeria Will Win It? / Nigerian Runs Girl Secretly Filmed While Narrating ’sekzcapade’ With Four Men [V

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.