Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? (3305 Views)

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by Mrlucky81(m): 10:37am On Jan 05, 2022
Dey there dey whine yourself
Re: Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by l0uie(m): 12:22pm On Jan 05, 2022
Don't expect no trust from me . I barely even trust myself.
Re: Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by jericco1(m): 1:56pm On Jan 05, 2022
Don't even have one to begin with

Didn't trust the previous one or the one before

I don't put trust on the table anymore. Lol
Re: Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by Gofwane(m): 6:57pm On Jan 05, 2022
Please do not take this OP serious.

Modafcka high on mpkurumiri grin
Re: Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by Furcko: 3:30pm On Jan 22, 2022
NovesaTillie:
I trust only myself.
As Much as I will love my partner I will always sleep with one eye open.

If Peter could betray Our Savior Jesus Christ who then is your girlfriend or boyfriend.
sameway you cant be trusted with your own blood sister's husband.. shameless husband snatcher
You for snatch your mama husband and give him doggy na.. animal
Re: Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 3:34pm On Jan 22, 2022
Yungmil:
I trust my babe so much that I can leave her in a room with another man for a whole day and yet I will have nothing to worry about.

She is a virtuous woman with total self control. I am very lucky to have such a girl.

She once told me that I am the only man that can make her Hot, and I was so proud of her that day.

She is a religious girl and doesn't have time for guys.

What can you say about your partner?
How old are you It seems you are still enjoying youthful exuberance!! No woman is 100 Loyal.... Forget what she says in your presence
Re: Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by debbydams(f): 4:16pm On Jan 22, 2022
Yungmil:
I trust my babe so much that I can leave her in a room with another man for a whole day and yet I will have nothing to worry about.

She is a virtuous woman with total self control. I am very lucky to have such a girl.

She once told me that I am the only man that can make her Hot, and I was so proud of her that day.

trust?
Re: Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by mirexxx(f): 5:27pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ohiozoje:
i have no girlfriend to trust coz i am single.
why don't u have one?
Re: Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by mirexxx(f): 5:30pm On Jan 22, 2022
To some extent i can. Although im not dating nw
Re: Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by RAPSTARBENHOPE(m): 6:32pm On Jan 22, 2022
Wahala for who Dey trust

Re: Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by benqo01(m): 6:59pm On Jan 22, 2022
Omo op still dey learn work,even your babe no trust herself...na u wan kan trust am oya na board of trustees
Re: Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 22, 2022
Even sky daddy no trust those people

Re: Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 22, 2022
mirexxx:
To some extent i can. Although im not dating nw
I'm looking for a wife ☹️
Re: Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by mirexxx(f): 7:43pm On Jan 22, 2022
Senomi:

I'm looking for a wife ☹️
thats nice.
Re: Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 22, 2022
mirexxx:
thats nice.
Ain't you interested I won't break your heart I swear on my late grandfather's land☹️
Re: Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by mirexxx(f): 8:16pm On Jan 22, 2022
Senomi:

Ain't you interested I won't break your heart I swear on my late grandfather's land☹️
don't swear. I'm not, sorry
Re: Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by MufasaLion: 9:16pm On Jan 22, 2022
Truly, there are still virtuous women but then, women are emotionally weak and can be manipulated easily.
Re: Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by Greystone: 10:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
undecided As I don fall my own hand plenty times, I don’t trust myself talkless of a descendant of Eve.

1 Like

Re: Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by Ohiozoje(m): 1:01pm On Mar 11, 2022
I don't really know.
I'm not ugly, anytime I see a lady I like, to start a conversation scare me.
Yeah I know I'm a shy.
I think thats where I have a problem.

Are my right?
Beautiful
Re: Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by AmancalledGod: 1:18pm On Mar 11, 2022
I don't even trust myself let alone trusting my girlfriend. Simple
Re: Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by Agpxxx(m): 1:28pm On Mar 11, 2022
Trust ke!!! grin grin grin. Women get fish brain oh!!! Ur serious babe another guy dy use m kill time and konji, she go soon serve u breakfast just now and ur mind go soon dy just na nor worry���.you dy trust who nr trust you. Bro wise up, all these present generation girls aren't worth it. Trust only ur slf bro dem nr dy tell person. Use ur head before sister use am 4 u.
Re: Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by Ohiozoje(m): 8:16pm On Mar 11
mirexxx:
why don't u have one?

I don't really know. Deep down I know I need a woman in my life but the right lady is kinda hard to find
Re: Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by mirexxx(f): 6:01am On Mar 16
Ohiozoje:

I don't really know. Deep down I know I need a woman in my life but the right lady is kinda hard to find
Uh oh
Re: Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by funkemary(f): 8:29am On Mar 16
There is this guy I trusted so much with the whole of me but down the line the trust was shattered and It hurt so much. It's good to trust but still have some iota of doubt just incase things go sour
Re: Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by Shegs105: 2:03pm On Mar 16
...and we started dating a while now, she works on the Island where she passes all nights over there as she has accommodation in the work place.

We haven’t seen each other this year, and we have discussed recently about taking our relationship to the serious pedestal by meeting her parent and considering introduction later this year.

I can tell you for free that since I have been dating her, she had never make any form of monetary or material requests from me, even whenever I call that I would like to send her some gifts to her workplace address, she would usually decline with I shouldn’t bother myself.

At the moment, what I am worried about is that, sometimes we may go one week without hearing her voice, most of the time when I call, it’s either she misses my calls and call back the next day, thus this is giving me a red flag, even though I had questioned her on this and she would always say she was engage with work at that point in time.

My instincts keep telling me she is cheating.

1 Like

Re: Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by Mrtaye: 3:07pm On Mar 16
funkemary:
There is this guy I trusted so much with the whole of me but down the line the trust was shattered and It hurt so much. It's good to trust but still have some iota of doubt just incase things go sour
Eeyaah what a wicked world
Re: Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by youngreva(m): 7:55pm On Mar 16
Yungmil:

I was once like you! You will learn the very hardd way.
Re: Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by skj1377(m): 8:19am On Mar 17
Shegs105:
...and we started dating a while now, she works on the Island where she passes all nights over there as she has accommodation in the work place.

We haven’t seen each other this year, and we have discussed recently about taking our relationship to the serious pedestal by meeting her parent and considering introduction later this year.

I can tell you for free that since I have been dating her, she had never make any form of monetary or material requests from me, even whenever I call that I would like to send her some gifts to her workplace address, she would usually decline with I shouldn’t bother myself.

At the moment, what I am worried about is that, sometimes we may go one week without hearing her voice, most of the time when I call, it’s either she misses my calls and call back the next day, thus this is giving me a red flag, even though I had questioned her on this and she would always say she was engage with work at that point in time.

My instincts keep telling me she is cheating.

Your dating yourself. At best your her fallback option.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is That Weird Thing You Usually Do When Alone / The Genesis Of The Super Alpha Male. / Your Spouse Supports Your Child To Get Tattoos: Your Reaction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.