Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,251 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

How Do I Make Her Understand I Want To Left Alone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Make Her Understand I Want To Left Alone (1067 Views)

How Do I Make Her Understand That I Truly Love Her / The Gal That I Love Told Me This Evening That She Want To Be Left Alone / How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make Her Understand I Want To Left Alone by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 04, 2022
Thank you the thread was no longer helpful

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Her Understand I Want To Left Alone by SocialAccounts: 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2022
Her intentions might be pure but doesn't have nice approach or doesn't know how to go about it, your actions might be right or wrong, sit her down talk sense into her, calm her down, she will be heartbroken but dont just ghost her like that, since you don't want anything to do with her you shouldn't have tasted the honey pot in the first place, now she's glued to you, OP the write up is funny sha

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Make Her Understand I Want To Left Alone by daddytime(m): 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2022
Agbabiaka oo

I don't regret reading this epistle.

Wow...at the initial stage of your story, I was going to advise you to slow down a bit with your unacceptance of her, and for you to see that her love for you was genuine.

However, towards the end of your story and her surprise visit to Waffi all the way from Lagos unannounced, it is safe to conclude that this is nothing but an obsession or stalker and can do anything to keep you including but not limited to kpaiiing you if you eff her up.

Abeg, na sense you go use for the babe...if you can love her, please do. If not, jejely run for your life oh..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make Her Understand I Want To Left Alone by Duchessree(f): 2:10pm On Jan 04, 2022
You don enter big wahala, grin grin.
This is so funny grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Her Understand I Want To Left Alone by Bankowner: 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2022
There's a saying in the SW that literally translates to "The soup that you know you're not going to eat, you do not bring it close to your nose".

It does not pay to toy with a woman's emotions. That they provide you with the hole that you bore doesn't make them any less human.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Her Understand I Want To Left Alone by Shellsploit: 2:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
She has found her missing rib grin grin grin

Just pay her bride price once and for all...

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Make Her Understand I Want To Left Alone by Samakus(m): 2:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
Women don't know how to take rejection. This one is ready to go to any length for you, judging by your story. You made a mistake sleeping with her. Guys need to learn self control. Aswear, if I don't wanna sleep with a woman, no amount of manipulation or sexiness will make me do that. It's how I trained my body!!

Advise! If she's not bad looking and has good qualities, maybe you can consider her irrespective of her age. Obviously she will be older than you. Husband no dey anywhere o, so ladies especially those in their 30s now hustle for men. Bros, check if she's got the qualities you want. If she does, consider her. If not, don't. Don't do anything out of pity

From my personal experience, it's better to have a woman that loves you more than you love her. Such women are usually very loyal

All the best in whatever you decide

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Make Her Understand I Want To Left Alone by Ocholu: 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2022
Let me be real with you OP;

Na express you de like this.

Also, why are you running like a small child. Go and face her and address the issue like a man should. Nawa Oh!

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Make Her Understand I Want To Left Alone by luizpippo(m): 4:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
You are hard o.

Somebody you have banged more than once, came all the way from Lag to Waffi and you could not even use human feelings to go get her that night.

Before you talk obsession, add human feeling.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Make Her Understand I Want To Left Alone by Jack005(m): 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2022
Op try pity the girl na..Im not asking you to date her, but please you can talk to her and let her know something's.. Please don't allow that lady commit suicide because of you.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Make Her Understand I Want To Left Alone by iTearHerToto: 5:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
If you really need help send her number
She could prolly do for a second baby mama.
I hope she still got some nice arss tho?? If not forget. Can't fvck no plank angry

Pukes angry
Re: How Do I Make Her Understand I Want To Left Alone by liya11: 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2022
Like someone said,pls see her, try and be considerete.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Make Her Understand I Want To Left Alone by arthurwillia(m): 9:03pm On Jan 04, 2022
Saicrumam:
Greetings to all. Pls my command of grammar is average. ( I don dey regret why I de jump window and not taking my English langua serious back in secondary school)

Honestly I tried not too bring this here to bother u guys about my problem. But I think I have never been so confused.

On the 21st of November last year I was in Lagos to learn a vocational skill. This training was to last only four months. Though it isn't my first time in Lagos, I decided I didn't want my relatives who live in Lagos to know about my short stay.

I reached out to an old friend who accepted to squat me. When I got to Lagos I was in huge shock. Ma guy no get house. He owns a Car wash and in the night sleeps under a canopy beside. He said he got problems with his Landlord over rent increasment and got evicted. I was disappointed and asked him why he agreed to squat me, though he got no house.

He said he wanted me to be around ( we were friends back from the streets in Port Harcourt,)
Me self na street man before. As long as I have a place to drop my bag and have my bath, no qualms.
Because of the homeless situation, I immediately kick started my vocational learning. Later I came to learn that truly ma guy got into fight with his Landlord, it was a bloody fight, ma guy, the landlord and two of his sons did justice to their body with machete cuts, hence the reason to be evicted.

Whenever I finish the days learning, I do come back and hang around in the Car wash area gisting with ma guy or his workers. Sometimes I go to a bar nearby to pass the time there.

Then I began to notice this girl . She is an Ikeja Electric staff or something, but she combines it with POS service. Her kiosk is few meters from the Car Wash. This girl had tried over and over to have a conversation with me, and I stylishly dodge her over and again

One day,a man approached me, inquiring where I live. This man sells women clothes beside the said girl. I kept quiet. The man said he heard I sleep under the canopy together with my friend and says he likes my conduct and wants to know me. He says he could suggest a place for me stay. I didn't give him an answer and I left.

After some days the girl came and asked for my number claiming the guy beside her asked for it. I bluntly tell her to tell d guy I want to be left alone. That was it. This girl started forcing greetings on me. I was unchanged, until ma guy reason me to be easy on the girl, that she is a nice person.

I honestly don't know how the casual friendship with this girl ballooned into something I never imagined earlier.
After numerous invitation to her house which I declined, I finally oblige to one. It was my greatest undoing and we made love and I slept off at her house till the next day

Boom that was it. Everyday when coming to work she will bring food and ma guy will accept it and eat lying to her that he had sent someone to give it to me at my Oga's place. He will tell me when I am back and I will play along. I know judging from her appearance and body that she is older than me. I asked her age one day and she told me, the age she claim is about one year ahead of mine but I don't believe her. I think she is more older.

This girl has never asked anything from me rather than my company. And seriously, I haven't given her a Kobo talk more of a gift. I never fail to remind her I am engaged to a girl who is pregnant for me. Though it is a lie as I am not engaged to anybody, and no one is pregnant for me. I said it just to make her understand I am not available for relationship.

I went to her house together with my guy on Christmas day after much persuasion, I slept over and we made love. That night the girl confessed love to me that she can't do without me, she can't get me out of her mind bla bla bla.

I couldn't believe the level and energy this girl applied after that night. She will not go to her house without having long hours discussion with me. Immediately she sights me she will not concentrate and will like to be glued to me.

Last week Thursday I took permission from ma boss to travel as I planned to spend the first week of the year in my place in Warri. This girl followed me all the way to park pleading I return and not leave her. I was like what have I got my hands into. I wish you guys could understand the embarrassment.

This girl even went ahead to ask my guy about my person and everything, I mean every info she could source from him, and my guy was daft enough to even tell her where I live in Warri. Can u imagine? ( My guy frequently visited me before in Warri, then he hadn't owned a Car Wash)

By 7pm or so yesterday, while I was in the viewing center she called to share what she called a surprising news to me. She said she is in Warri and wants to meet me. I thought it was a joke so I told her I am watching football match I will call later. She called again and I busied the call, she called again so I switched my phone to offline mode.

After the match aroun 8:46 pm or so, I switched my phone back to online mode and immediately got a call from my former landlady, she said my girlfriend came from Lagos and was asking my whereabout. When my former landlady told her I no longer reside in the said area, she asked of my new location.

I called this girl enquiring what sort game is she up to. She said she missed me and wanted to visit me to know about me more and to visit Warri as she have never been here before. I asked her how she knew my former residence and she told me ma guy told her. I told her I am with my babymama and not ready to meet her. This girl had the effonttery to tell me my guy told her I was just lying to scare her away and she knew I have got no other girlfriend or babymama.
I was mad. I called my guy para for am, if not for the help he renderd to me in Lagos, I for swear for him papa and mama join.

I immediately call my former landlady and told her not to give her the said information. Few minutes after, I received another call from my old neighbor. He said the girl was pleading to meet me that she have got nowhere to stay for the night. I told the young man to tell her I am out of town. I was angry and I switched off my phone.

This morning my former landlady came herself to my house as my phones were still off. She is shouting on me to come and take my girlfriend out of her compound. She said the girl bought sniper and it took the whole compound a good amount of time from discouraging her not to drink and die in her house. She said when they tried dragging the girl out of her compound she was resisting and used a broken glass to cut herself, and they hard to calm her down and fetch a nurse to treat the big cut she inflicted on herself.

Despite pleading with my former landlady, and telling her my own side of the story, she is adamant that it is either I come to fetch the girl out of her compound or she will bring her to my house herself. I even learnt that she slept at the landlady's varendah till this morning

I am seriously confused. I have picked a few things and left for one of my guy's place in Outskirts of town.

I have nothing against this girl but the way she is going about this is a huge turn off. I have only been in one relationship all my life, though the said girl is late for years now, I still don't want to go into relationship, not now or even in the near future

Pls Nairalanders how do I handle this girl and this situation

This is super story

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Her Understand I Want To Left Alone by badassProdigy(m): 10:12pm On Jan 04, 2022
u must sabi fu.k gan sha grin
u don scatter person pikin brain wit ur mighty stallion

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Her Understand I Want To Left Alone by Kissiemu(m): 10:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
Congratulations...Abi you no chop her when you dey Lagos?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Her Understand I Want To Left Alone by lyndaway(f): 2:49pm On Jan 12, 2022
It clear that you don't love or feel anything for this girl judging from your right up.

Will advise that you stop running and hiding like a boy

Be the man you are when you slept with her and tell her your mind..

It a pity that she doesn't know how to handle her emotions and it also a pity that when a man sees a woman who truly loves them they don't value it or understand..

Talk to her make her understand whatever you are telling her...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Her Understand I Want To Left Alone by flokii: 3:07pm On Jan 12, 2022
See true love wey some people dey find wey this OP dey use play.

When a lady starts showing interest in a guy, asking around to know more about him, where he stays and even following him around shows she has deep feelings already.
I think the mistake OP made was to start sleeping with her.. there is an adage in Yoruba that says 'what you won't buy, don't sniff with your nose'.
If care is not taken, the girl can poison herself with sniper.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Her Understand I Want To Left Alone by Godada(m): 3:21pm On Jan 12, 2022
tongue
Re: How Do I Make Her Understand I Want To Left Alone by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 12, 2022
Mother sucker gave her a gullible dick in her damn pussy now claiming you want nothing to fo w her. Dickhead! Wouldn’t it be better to see the girl and talk to her like an adult and don’t let her hurt herself? Don’t believe in y’all stories tho.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Her Understand I Want To Left Alone by josephevergreen(m): 3:29pm On Jan 12, 2022
This is serious

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Girls Used For Rituals By Their Yahoo Colleagues Do Not Deserve Your Sympathy / Must You People Have S*x on Valentine's day? (PICTURE) / Former Secondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.