Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Girls Used For Rituals By Their Yahoo Colleagues Do Not Deserve Your Sympathy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Used For Rituals By Their Yahoo Colleagues Do Not Deserve Your Sympathy (1069 Views)

Some Nigerian Boys Now Using Their Girlfriends To Front In Their Yahoo Love Scam / Ladies Allow Men To Worry About Sex Dolls We Dont Need Your Sympathy / Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Used For Rituals By Their Yahoo Colleagues Do Not Deserve Your Sympathy by Ishitinyourlife: 1:07pm On Feb 02, 2022
Until you start disintegrating and casting out youths that are into yahoo 99% of the generation will continue to follow them,cos 99% of this ritual stems from Yahoo and the ideology of kids getting rich through any possible means,in the next 30 to 40 years the country will collapse because of the bad crop of people it will have in the erms of power cos 99% of them will be fraudsters.
By the way the killings of girls has just become and it will continue to increase in it's thousands in the coming years simply because this girls are not willing to take precautions, all they care about is money and will follow anybody that has it irrespective of how they got the money.So technically they do not deserve out sympathy
As it is 95% of girls between 16 and 28 in Nigeria are basically semi olosho,while 98% of men between the age of 15-25 are internet fraudsters,it will get to a point where the whole world will ostracize this country because of fraud.
It is safe to say this country will never have a future.

So if I were you I wouldn't really concern myself about girls that keeps getting beheaded and dropping like flies around Thier yahoo partners

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Used For Rituals By Their Yahoo Colleagues Do Not Deserve Your Sympathy by BuyAndSellStuff: 1:15pm On Feb 02, 2022
As harsh as it sounds, I agree.
Some girls are just greedy and they usually end up as victims.

4 Likes

Re: Girls Used For Rituals By Their Yahoo Colleagues Do Not Deserve Your Sympathy by Candidlady: 1:19pm On Feb 02, 2022
[s]
Ishitinyourlife:
Until you start disintegrating and casting out youths that are into yahoo 99% of the generation will continue to follow them,cos 99% of this ritual stems from Yahoo and the ideology of kids getting rich through any possible means,in the next 30 to 40 years the country will collapse because of the bad crop of people it will have in the erms of power cos 99% of them will be fraudsters.
By the way the killings of girls has just become and it will continue to increase in it's thousands in the coming years simply because this girls are not willing to take precautions, all they care about is money and will follow anybody that has it irrespective of how they got the money.So technically they do not deserve out sympathy
As it is 95% of girls between 16 and 28 in Nigeria are basically semi olosho,while 98% of men between the age of 15-25 are internet fraudsters,it will get to a point where the whole world will ostracize this country because of fraud.
It is safe to say this country will never have a future.

So if I were you I wouldn't really concern myself about girls that keeps getting beheaded and dropping like flies around Thier yahoo partners
[/b]
[/s]

God see loads of trash..

Always respect the dead...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Used For Rituals By Their Yahoo Colleagues Do Not Deserve Your Sympathy by Candidlady: 1:23pm On Feb 02, 2022
BuyAndSellStuff:
As harsh as it sounds, I agree.
Some girls are just greedy and they usually end up as victims.

Make una dey try see things from different angle..

What bout those that truly love the guy and he took advantage of the innocent girl

Its not all bout greed

3 Likes

Re: Girls Used For Rituals By Their Yahoo Colleagues Do Not Deserve Your Sympathy by SarutobiEky(m): 1:34pm On Feb 02, 2022
Candidlady:

What bout those that truly love the guy and he took advantage of the innocent girl

Its not all bout greed
correct
Re: Girls Used For Rituals By Their Yahoo Colleagues Do Not Deserve Your Sympathy by Killerbag36: 1:41pm On Feb 02, 2022
Candidlady:

Its not all bout greed

Okay see another triangle

What of if no b money nd quality dress na mk her truly love the guy
Bt the guy can't keep up wit her head

Reason the triangle �️
Re: Girls Used For Rituals By Their Yahoo Colleagues Do Not Deserve Your Sympathy by Franzinni: 1:54pm On Feb 02, 2022
How did you come to your statistical conclusions?

You deduced 95% of young girls are olosho and 99% or so of young men are fraudulent... I just am curiois to know how you came to those statistical milestones? ....

I agree we have a problem in Nigeria tho.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Used For Rituals By Their Yahoo Colleagues Do Not Deserve Your Sympathy by BuyAndSellStuff: 1:57pm On Feb 02, 2022
Candidlady:

Its not all bout greed

I said 'some'.

There will definitely be those ones that are innocent but majority usually end up that way because they chased money, trust me.
Re: Girls Used For Rituals By Their Yahoo Colleagues Do Not Deserve Your Sympathy by Ishitinyourlife: 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2022
Candidlady:

Its not all bout greed
If you're stupid enough to prioritize love over your life and safety you deserve to die
Re: Girls Used For Rituals By Their Yahoo Colleagues Do Not Deserve Your Sympathy by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:04pm On Feb 02, 2022
Haha.. grin
Re: Girls Used For Rituals By Their Yahoo Colleagues Do Not Deserve Your Sympathy by Ishitinyourlife: 2:06pm On Feb 02, 2022
Franzinni:
How did you come to your statistical conclusions?

You deduced 95% of young girls are olosho and 99% or so of young men are fraudulent... I just am curiois to know how you came to those statistical milestones? ....

I agree we have a problem in Nigeria tho.
Do you live under a rock,I drive an ordinary Lexus is 250 I've had for a while not even a bmw or Mercedes, I've met dozens of girls ready to do anything with me just to chill around in a car not even worth 5m,you can literally pick a dozen girls up and just a honk and they don't ask any critical questions they just want to follow you because they perceive you've got money.
About the guys, unless you're just naturally naive then you'll know that 9 out of 10 guys between the age of 16 and 26 is an internet fraudster in Nigeria, infact where I live it's more difficult to see someone not doing Yahoo than meeting a unicorn

1 Like

Re: Girls Used For Rituals By Their Yahoo Colleagues Do Not Deserve Your Sympathy by DEMZEE(m): 2:08pm On Feb 02, 2022
I am fucking Unsympathetic about those girls that yahoo guys use for rituals

Shebi dey are aroused by dark triad guys na

1 Like

Re: Girls Used For Rituals By Their Yahoo Colleagues Do Not Deserve Your Sympathy by Candidlady: 2:10pm On Feb 02, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:

If you're stupid enough to prioritize love over your life and safety you deserve to die

Are you so quick to being/been stewpid or its a mistake?

Didn't you see the take advantage iplaced in the sentence

The poor lady that was murdered at Ogun state was it greed?..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Used For Rituals By Their Yahoo Colleagues Do Not Deserve Your Sympathy by Ishitinyourlife: 2:10pm On Feb 02, 2022
If you think I'm gonna blame Yahoo boys for using girls that knows what they do and still continue to spend thier money with reckless abandon you have a rabid imagination
Re: Girls Used For Rituals By Their Yahoo Colleagues Do Not Deserve Your Sympathy by Franzinni: 2:12pm On Feb 02, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:

Do you live under a rock,I drive an ordinary Lexus is 250 I've had for a while not even a bmw or Mercedes, I've met dozens of girls ready to do anything with me just to chill around in a car not even worth 5m,you can literally pick a dozen girls up and just a honk and they don't ask any critical questions they just want to follow you because they perceive you've got money.
About the guys, unless you're just naturally naive then you'll know that 9 out of 10 guys between the age of 16 and 26 is an internet fraudster in Nigeria, infact where I live it's more difficult to see someone not doing Yahoo than meeting a unicorn
well I dont dispute the fact that there is decay in society, but I just seem to meet some mental resistance when I try to comprehend your statistical deductions ... I know for a fact that there a a large number of young men who are not into fraud, and likewise a large number of decent young girls too, you are not wrong with your assertions, but I think your statistics lends itself to your point as a form of exaggeration. That is how I see it tho.

1 Like

Re: Girls Used For Rituals By Their Yahoo Colleagues Do Not Deserve Your Sympathy by Candidlady: 2:16pm On Feb 02, 2022
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] author=BuyAndSellStuff post=109892581]

I said 'some'.

There will definitely be those ones that are innocent but majority usually end up that way because they chased money, trust me.

Why should itrust you ?

You said majority like you did some legit statistics on that undecided

Take a break to abj and see how young desperate boys are been/being used

And to me your gender falls on the majority ...

Which of the gender is more desperate/greedy?

::::you just killed my joint:::
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Used For Rituals By Their Yahoo Colleagues Do Not Deserve Your Sympathy by BuyAndSellStuff: 2:26pm On Feb 02, 2022
Candidlady:

Why should itrust you ?

You said majority like you did some legit statistics on that undecided

Take a break to abj and see how young desperate boys are been/being used

And to me your gender falls on the majority ...

Which of the gender is more desperate/greedy?

::::you just killed my joint:::
angry

Is there something wrong with you? Why the personal attacks?

I don't know about you but I don't need to conduct any research to know that girls chase sexual money more than boys because the men willing to spend on sex far outnumbers the women.

And you are wrong, there are more women than men in Nigeria. Go get your facts right!!

1 Like

Re: Girls Used For Rituals By Their Yahoo Colleagues Do Not Deserve Your Sympathy by Candidlady: 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
BuyAndSellStuff:

Is there something wrong with you? Why the personal attacks?

No!!!
nothing is wrong with me iwas properly fixed.. You should be the one to run a checkup on yourself..

idon't know about you but I don't need to conduct any research to know that girls chase sexual money more than boys because the men willing to spend on sex far outnumbers the women.

Still you been/being shallow minded ..

And you are wrong, there are more women than men in Nigeria. Go get your facts right!!

Please this thing you wrote what does it have to do with anything

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Used For Rituals By Their Yahoo Colleagues Do Not Deserve Your Sympathy by BuyAndSellStuff: 3:36pm On Feb 02, 2022
Candidlady:

No!!!
nothing is wrong with me iwas properly fixed.. You should be the one to run a checkup on yourself..

Still you been/being shallow minded ..

Please this thing you wrote what does it have to do with anything

Get away from me demented woman!

1 Like

Re: Girls Used For Rituals By Their Yahoo Colleagues Do Not Deserve Your Sympathy by Ishitinyourlife: 4:32pm On Feb 02, 2022
Candidlady:

Are you so quick to being/been stewpid or its a mistake?

Didn't you see the take advantage iplaced in the sentence

The poor lady that was murdered at Ogun state was it greed?..

Only greed and senselessness will make you stay with someone that has the potential to use you for rituals so yeah it was her fault, you move with people that are heavily into fraud and charms,the fvck did you expect was going to happen,it is extremely rare for this boys to decide to go after random girls for Thier rituals
Re: Girls Used For Rituals By Their Yahoo Colleagues Do Not Deserve Your Sympathy by josephevergreen(m): 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2022
I don't pity o, go to a shoping mall in lagos and see how girls are ready to go any miles to chill with the big boys..

2 Likes

Re: Girls Used For Rituals By Their Yahoo Colleagues Do Not Deserve Your Sympathy by 9japride(m): 5:08pm On Feb 02, 2022
It boils down to poverty. If criminally minded fellows are being elected to handle the affairs of the country, things won't change. Those wicked leaders create a difficult environment for its people, which results to guys doing everything to escape poverty by doing yahoo yahoo and the girls doing olo$ho because they don't want to experience hard life as their parents did. Next election is coming and some miscreants are supporting oppressive individuals and you expect the country to catch up with Asian countries? Smh
Re: Girls Used For Rituals By Their Yahoo Colleagues Do Not Deserve Your Sympathy by Candidlady: 5:32pm On Feb 02, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:

Only greed and senselessness will make you stay with someone that has the potential to use you for rituals so yeah it was her fault, you move with people that are heavily into fraud and charms,the fvck did you expect was going to happen,it is extremely rare for this boys to decide to go after random girls for Thier rituals

Okay

Do have a lovely day

(1) (Reply)

Choose Between Me And Your Pregnant Wife She Said. / I Can't Marry A Girl Whose Immediate Family Member is a Yahoo thief / I'm Confused, Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.