Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

My Conversation With A Lunatic From India(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Conversation With A Lunatic From India(photos) (4654 Views)

My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? / The Confession And Tragic Truth About The Nairaland Lunatic 'digmygold' / My Conversation With A Native Doctor Concerning Money Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Conversation With A Lunatic From India(photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 04, 2022
On Facebook, I have the picture of my favorite Brazilian singer and I get lots of messages from guys in Asia looking for a relationship and they clearly see the name on the profile is the name of a man and they would keep on sending messages looking for a relationship, my page is a business page talking about brazil, I just ignore them but this Indian guy is a lunatic,imagine what he said about the zika virus,just read the conversations below

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/01/my-conversation-with-lunatic-from-india.html?m=1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Conversation With A Lunatic From India(photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
More

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Conversation With A Lunatic From India(photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 04, 2022
Finally words from the psycho

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Conversation With A Lunatic From India(photos) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
Lol grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Conversation With A Lunatic From India(photos) by gfaruk(m): 2:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
The werey kon still dey beg

6 Likes

Re: My Conversation With A Lunatic From India(photos) by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 2:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
OKAY
Re: My Conversation With A Lunatic From India(photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 04, 2022

2 Likes

Re: My Conversation With A Lunatic From India(photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 04, 2022
gfaruk:
The werey kon still dey beg

Lol, the matter weak me
Re: My Conversation With A Lunatic From India(photos) by Charlesdock(m): 2:33pm On Jan 04, 2022
Konji don bend am grin from beg to insult grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Conversation With A Lunatic From India(photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2022
Charlesdock:
Konji don bend am grin from beg to insult grin

I tell you grin, konja na badt guy grin
Re: My Conversation With A Lunatic From India(photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
He has a poor self image.. low self-esteem..poorly developed social skills combined with a distorted vision of women in general (women perceived as objects) ..added to that a sense of urgency and ambition..

some part of his brain confusing “women” with “sex objects”.. a marked inability to see women as individuals..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Conversation With A Lunatic From India(photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 04, 2022
Womenarespecial:
He has a poor self image.. low self-esteem..poorly developed social skills combined with a distorted vision of women in general (women perceived as objects) ..added to that a sense of urgency and ambition..

some part of his brain confusing “women” with “sex objects”.. a marked inability to see women as individuals..

grin grin
Re: My Conversation With A Lunatic From India(photos) by CrownOfClay724: 4:09pm On Jan 04, 2022
Typical Indian but this 5hit is made up .

Indians don't use na.
At least, not in the same context with Nigerians.

10 Likes

Re: My Conversation With A Lunatic From India(photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
CrownOfClay724:
Typical Indian but this 5hit is made up .

Indians don't use na.
At least, not in the same context with Nigerians.

It's not made up, I am not jobless bro, read the guys English very well

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With A Lunatic From India(photos) by CrownOfClay724: 4:34pm On Jan 04, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

It's not made up, I am not jobless bro, read the guys English very well

Then, he might be Nigerian disguising as Indian.

5 Likes

Re: My Conversation With A Lunatic From India(photos) by Teslason(m): 4:59pm On Jan 04, 2022
He really sucks!

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With A Lunatic From India(photos) by Jeremani: 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
If u dey bomb wey u meet Indian by mistake u go wan cry, dem go full ur phone with their 3inch d*ck
Of cos all of em get thesame sizes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Conversation With A Lunatic From India(photos) by Englishisamust: 5:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
grin grin

The op won rip waiting pass him
Re: My Conversation With A Lunatic From India(photos) by Maxxim: 5:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
Whats your expectations from an Indian dude before lol
Thank God he hasn't sent you his dvck pics grin

3 Likes

Re: My Conversation With A Lunatic From India(photos) by SportsHD: 5:44pm On Jan 04, 2022
At least he didn't send you dick pictures grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With A Lunatic From India(photos) by siofra(f): 5:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
CrownOfClay724:

Why would Nigerians do that What do they stand to gain posing as Indians online

I kinda agree with you that Indians don't use na like that in a sentence or speech

2 Likes

Re: My Conversation With A Lunatic From India(photos) by Aniboo: 6:12pm On Jan 04, 2022
Indian are the most set of useless pervert
You can easily scam them with pussy

2 Likes

Re: My Conversation With A Lunatic From India(photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 04, 2022
Indians know too dey enter dm like that this daysoo, don't be surprised say naa one sex starved Nigerian guy dey do that just to get some nude he can masturbate with, then turns around to manipulate you.

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With A Lunatic From India(photos) by Flytime: 6:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
Aniboo:
Indian are the most set of useless pervert
You can easily scam them with pussy
What money so they have to give you in the first place
Re: My Conversation With A Lunatic From India(photos) by 1Sharon(f): 7:01pm On Jan 04, 2022
Why are Indians sex starved like this?

Send noods, bobs and vagene

2 Likes

Re: My Conversation With A Lunatic From India(photos) by Chibuezem(m): 7:24pm On Jan 04, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
Finally words from the psycho
but these words are true sha na y I dey pain you grin
Re: My Conversation With A Lunatic From India(photos) by Chibuezem(m): 7:26pm On Jan 04, 2022
gift0123:
Indians know too dey enter dm like that this daysoo, don't be surprised say naa one sex starved Nigerian guy dey do that just to get some nude he can masturbate with, then turns around to manipulate you.
always trying to paint Nigerian guys as sex starved monsters meanwhile most Nigerian girls are liabilities armed with cucumber
Re: My Conversation With A Lunatic From India(photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 04, 2022
Chibuezem:
always trying to paint Nigerian guys as sex starved monsters meanwhile most Nigerian girls are liabilities armed with cucumber

Yesoo they are so sex starved.... Any hole a Nigerian man didn't enter just know he didn't see it. Even if Nigerian ladies are liabilities naa because of una uncontrollable sex appetite makes them lazy, if u guys stop giving dem all those money just to enter.... Dem fit find better jobs to do. But it's not possible for a man to stay without bleeping... he can even sell himself for it. Go to those trend in nairaland and see how men are praising prostitutes and gets mad because Wike slashed the rate of prostitution in Port Harcourt.
Re: My Conversation With A Lunatic From India(photos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 04, 2022
SportsHD:
At least he didn't send you dick pictures grin grin grin

Lol, yea grin
Re: My Conversation With A Lunatic From India(photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 04, 2022
Englishisamust:
grin grin

The op won rip waiting pass him

At all its my business page where I advertise Brazil related stuff I thought he wanted Brazilian visa the name on my Facebook is a man's name
Re: My Conversation With A Lunatic From India(photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 04, 2022
CrownOfClay724:

I don't think so, his picture is Indian, but maybe because I checked his profile now and he locked it
Re: My Conversation With A Lunatic From India(photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 04, 2022
Here is more from the lunatic

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of The American Lady Pregnant For Nigerian Singer, Davido / Help!! My Mum's Friend Is Toasting Me. / I Need A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.