Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,730 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Any Nairalander Demarketing Abia State Shall Suffer Till The Year Ends! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Nairalander Demarketing Abia State Shall Suffer Till The Year Ends! (585 Views)

You Are Demarketing Obi - Datti / ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo / Imo State Shall Be The Grave Yard Of Ipob/esn/unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Nairalander Demarketing Abia State Shall Suffer Till The Year Ends! by SonOfEl(m): 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
Yes i said it. Enough of these nonsense posts by faceless morons whose state isnt even better than Abia state.

When positive news about Abia pops up, they are mute. But when a negative story pops up, they become "concerned". E-DIOTS!

2 Likes

Re: Any Nairalander Demarketing Abia State Shall Suffer Till The Year Ends! by jmoore(m): 3:15pm On Jan 04, 2022
What's good about Abia state? Ebonyi has overtaken Abia state. Your current governor, Okezie Ikpeazu is very useless

The only governor that is good in demolishing but it will take him 600 years to complete a single project.

Ifele!!

7 Likes

Re: Any Nairalander Demarketing Abia State Shall Suffer Till The Year Ends! by SonOfEl(m): 8:41pm On Jan 04, 2022
jmoore:
What's good about Abia state? Ebonyi has overtaken Abia state. Your current governor, Okezie Ikpeazu is very useless

The only governor that is good in demolishing but it will take him 600 years to complete a single project.

Ifele!!

See the way this one spoke condescendingly about Ebonyi state. What state are you from? I don't support poor governance but Demarketing Abia just to make your poorer state look better is the height of idiocy.

Why not say Ebonyi has overtaken your own state since you dont know how to outline the indices of development

1 Like

Re: Any Nairalander Demarketing Abia State Shall Suffer Till The Year Ends! by SonOfEl(m): 9:17pm On Jan 04, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw2wBhx2Ab8

People are wicked. Abia isnt there yet, and our government has a lot to do, but downplaying a state beyter than yours is pissing.

I'm ready for any slowpoke massquerading as an igbo or even Abian dragging the state to the mud.

jmoore and co.... I'm waiting.... it's a new year. So you better come with facts

1 Like

Re: Any Nairalander Demarketing Abia State Shall Suffer Till The Year Ends! by Jostoman: 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2022
So shall it be
Re: Any Nairalander Demarketing Abia State Shall Suffer Till The Year Ends! by jmoore(m): 10:26pm On Jan 04, 2022
SonOfEl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw2wBhx2Ab8

People are wicked. Abia isnt there yet, and our government has a lot to do, but downplaying a state beyter than yours is pissing.

I'm ready for any slowpoke massquerading as an igbo or even Abian dragging the state to the mud.

jmoore and co.... I'm waiting.... it's a new year. So you better come with facts
Wait for me at Umuode road near ariaria market. I reside there so I can take you on a tour of the dilapidated roads around ariaria market. Then we will enter Ariaria to see the demolished section of the market Ikpeazu failed to deliver as promised. Then we will proceed to Faulks road to see the useless Road Okezie Ikpeazu built.

1 Like

Re: Any Nairalander Demarketing Abia State Shall Suffer Till The Year Ends! by SonOfEl(m): 11:08pm On Jan 04, 2022
jmoore:

Wait for me at Umuode road near ariaria market. I reside there so I can take you on a tour of the dilapidated roads around ariaria market. Then we will enter Ariaria to see the demolished section of the market Ikpeazu failed to deliver as promised. Then we will proceed to Faulks road to see the useless Road Okezie Ikpeazu built.

Nobody is saying the present administration has done magnificently. The point is why demonizing Abia because of some places? If you hate the governor, must you hate the state? Have you seen the terrible places in Lagos, Imo or Anambra? Does that mean the states must be demonized? When Abia emerged as the state with the least indices for open defecation in late 2021, did you appraise the state?
Re: Any Nairalander Demarketing Abia State Shall Suffer Till The Year Ends! by mybiz234: 1:25am On Jan 05, 2022
If your curses are effective, why haven't they wiped out Nigeria soldiers killing people in southeast?

Your curse is meaningless

1 Like

Re: Any Nairalander Demarketing Abia State Shall Suffer Till The Year Ends! by mbaboy(m): 2:05am On Jan 05, 2022
Tell Ikpeazu Abia Pensioners and civil servants are suffering.
SonOfEl:
Yes i said it. Enough of these nonsense posts by faceless morons whose state isnt even better than Abia state.

When positive news about Abia pops up, they are mute. But when a negative story pops up, they become "concerned". E-DIOTS!

1 Like

Re: Any Nairalander Demarketing Abia State Shall Suffer Till The Year Ends! by Yibo(m): 3:34am On Jan 05, 2022
SonOfEl:

Nobody is saying the present administration has done magnificently. The point is why demonizing Abia because of some places? If you hate the governor, must you hate the state? Have you seen the terrible places in Lagos, Imo or Anambra? Does that mean the states must be demonized? When Abia emerged as the state with the least indices for open defecation in late 2021, did you appraise the state?

Is Tinubu you blame everyday has govern Abia state?
Re: Any Nairalander Demarketing Abia State Shall Suffer Till The Year Ends! by SonOfEl(m): 3:47am On Jan 05, 2022
mybiz234:
If your curses are effective, why haven't they wiped out Nigeria soldiers killing people in southeast?

Your curse is meaningless

What has Demarketing Abia got to do with soldiers killing people? Are you well at all?

1 Like

Re: Any Nairalander Demarketing Abia State Shall Suffer Till The Year Ends! by mybiz234: 2:08pm On Jan 05, 2022
SonOfEl:

What has Demarketing Abia got to do with soldiers killing people? Are you well at all?

If your curses have no effect on the soldiers killing your people, your curses on those demarketing Aba, according to you, cannot have any effect also. You are just wasting your time

(1) (Reply)

Uzodinma Came To Kill, Destroy Imo; Lacks Capacity To Lead A State —okorocha / Violence Broke Out As Deputy Gov, APC Leaders Buying Vote,while Voters Want PDP / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.