Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,376 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

What Does This Mean? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does This Mean? (1443 Views)

Photo: Why Are Ladies This Mean? / He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Does This Mean? by toyemz(f): 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2011
@bright007

but one thing i know for sure is dat i am not hurting her because at times in d process of making love,i would stop suddenly $ reffuse to continue,she would kneel $ start begging dat there is no problem dat i shuold continue.*i dont just know if she is ok.**

there is something that not quite natural with that reaction
i should know ive been there
maybe you guys should sit and talk
you need to get her to open up
there is something she is not telling you maybe for one reason or the other
pls have a deep reassurring talk with her
Re: What Does This Mean? by 190: 3:09pm On Jun 19, 2011
toyemz:

na wa oh
you sure say you guys werent just dancing to usher's yeah yeah yeah song
and you thot you were going at it?!
sorry mate dont beleive you here

shocked shocked angry angry
Re: What Does This Mean? by bright007(f): 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2011
190:

shocked shocked angry angry

**frankly speaking,i am not joking.infact b4 posting on the forum,i have concluded that i am going to drop her but a second thought came to me***is dat enough reason to jilt å girl?**

(1) (2) (Reply)

Public Servant Sues After She's Hurt Mid-sex On A Work Trip / That Awkward Moment When Someone Tries To Chat You Up: / When A Girl Says Yes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.