Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

When A Girl Says Yes! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Says Yes! (1447 Views)

Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' / What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Ur Not My Type? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Says Yes! by marvelck: 10:01am On Jul 01, 2012
When a girl/lady eventually says yes or succumb to the advances of a guy, she must have considered it very well and also thought of the benefits the relationship might bring for her. most times alot of issues influences a lady's decision to accept the proposition of a man. some are due to their age. since they're not getting any younger, age plays an important role whenever a lady is considering a guy/other men. especially if she has passed or within the age a lady is suppose to get married. Money also play a part too. some ladies tend to believe that once they start going out with a guy, all their needs and responsibilities (including that of their family members in some cases) would be taken care of by the guy. so, before saying yes, they tend to check out the guy, want to know where he's working, what's he doing, his family background or what kind of business he's into. and if the guy is on point in all or most of these areas, he stands a chance of winning the girl's heart. Mind you, you're not winning her heart cos she likes you. she's only giving you a chance or saying yes, cos she's done her background check on you and have agreed to date you cos she's seen that you're financially ok (Mr.Capable). cos no girl wants to date a broke man! And pressure atimes also influence a lady's decision. and pressure sometimes goes with age. it might be pressure from her family to settle down or pressure from friends to hook a guy (or when most of her friends are already married). this can make a girl give in to a guy, whom ordinarily she wont even be considering if not for one reason or the other. And also if she's just getting out of a relationship, and wants to start a new one immediately in order to get over her ex. some girls do this, especially if she was dumped for another girl by her ex. such an incidence can make a lady feel unloved or not good enough. making her feel inferior. so atimes, some of them do crave to meet and start a new relationship with another guy just to spite an ex and also prove to him that she's still an hot cake, wanted by others. she might not necessarily be into the new guy, but would be willing to go along, just to get over her past pain/heartbreak. and lastly (& which is becoming rare these days), love also plays a role. when a girl really likes a guy, she'd be willing to give in to him. but not without making him sweat a little. you know, playing hard to get at first. doing the catch me if you can, kind of game. before eventually succumbing to the chase or advances of the guy. most girls do this alot. but these days, love comes last whenever a girl is considering the proposition of any man. first and foremost, a man must be capable financially before he can be given any chance by a girl. if not, he's on his own. since love cant buy them a black berry porshe! Abi no be so? so, alot of things do come into play whenever a lady is considering a man and when she evetually says yes. and love is usually the last on the list!

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Says Yes! by Peterson1993(m): 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2012
No man can say NO!
Re: When A Girl Says Yes! by Banim(m): 3:31pm On Jul 01, 2012
Peterson, I don talk NO before o... cool
Re: When A Girl Says Yes! by Mynd44: 3:38pm On Jul 01, 2012
Men say no too but not often
Re: When A Girl Says Yes! by Peterson1993(m): 3:42pm On Jul 01, 2012
Banim: Peterson, I don talk NO before o... cool
Na lie you talk. Or maybe the babe no hold you well
Re: When A Girl Says Yes! by Banim(m): 5:55pm On Jul 01, 2012
Peterson1993: Na lie you talk. Or maybe the babe no hold you well

Peterson na true o... nothing dey wey she no use beg me finish... and she be fine babe, she no worwor at all.. .. If I lie make Lightning light me for blokos grin grin grin
Re: When A Girl Says Yes! by Peterson1993(m): 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2012
Banim:

Peterson na true o... nothing dey wey she no use beg me finish... and she be fine babe, she no worwor at all.. .. [b[If I lie make Lightning light me for blokos [/b]grin grin grin
lol shocked
Re: When A Girl Says Yes! by Mynd44: 6:48pm On Jul 01, 2012
Still boring

(1) (Reply)

Men Over 40 Dating Younger Women / Are You A Sexually Submissive Man? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.