Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

What Is It With Girls And Not Wanting To Work Anymore?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It With Girls And Not Wanting To Work Anymore?? (1242 Views)

Am I Dumb For Not Wanting To Get Married As A Woman / My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls / Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It With Girls And Not Wanting To Work Anymore?? by donleo92(m): 6:24pm On Jan 04, 2022
There is this ongoing trend in rivers state that most young beautiful girls don't want to work anymore. there are all interested in answering girlfriends to Yahoo boys or just staying with a man. actually am not saying anything is wrong with that, but the rate is becoming alarming. such girls can be found in woji and even elelenwo axis. And most times this so called boyfriends ends up using them as punching box when the funds ain't flowing for them anymore.

3 Likes

Re: What Is It With Girls And Not Wanting To Work Anymore?? by donleo92(m): 6:25pm On Jan 04, 2022
I am not here to sham any gender. its just an observation

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Girls And Not Wanting To Work Anymore?? by illicit(m): 6:26pm On Jan 04, 2022
They still work

In red light districts these days

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is It With Girls And Not Wanting To Work Anymore?? by isaiah4life(m): 6:28pm On Jan 04, 2022
That's why they are girls. They are not wives.

Sensible wives will look for means to help their husbands and not for nomenclature sake.

2 Likes

Re: What Is It With Girls And Not Wanting To Work Anymore?? by DroppingLiquid: 6:30pm On Jan 04, 2022
Because guys like you are offering them all kinds of money just to sleep with them. They can make as much as 30k from fvcking just 1 person a day, which is minimum wage for them if they worked for a month. Please tell me where is the sense in what guys do these days?

6 Likes

Re: What Is It With Girls And Not Wanting To Work Anymore?? by garriAndsugar: 6:31pm On Jan 04, 2022
Lol.. e no go pass all those Ikwerre girls them..

2 Likes

Re: What Is It With Girls And Not Wanting To Work Anymore?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:34pm On Jan 04, 2022
when plenty of donkeys and simps out there are giving them free money for doing absolutely nothing, why wont these lazy women decide to not work any longer? i dont blame these useless women, i blame the foolish men who bankroll them in the name of konji and/or whatever NONSENSE!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is It With Girls And Not Wanting To Work Anymore?? by posty56: 6:35pm On Jan 04, 2022
donleo92:
There is this ongoing trend in rivers state that most young beautiful girls don't want to work anymore. there are all interested in answering girlfriends to Yahoo boys or just staying with a man. actually am not saying anything is wrong with that, but the rate is becoming alarming. such girls can be found in woji and even elelenwo axis. And most times this so called boyfriends ends up using them as punching box when the funds ain't flowing for them anymore.
the rate at which young girls for rivers eye don year en,I blame men for this, they no go wait make girl mature, they Don start to the follow the girls from small ! tufia

3 Likes

Re: What Is It With Girls And Not Wanting To Work Anymore?? by Vinnie2000(m): 6:41pm On Jan 04, 2022
OP

But are there any good Jobs for dem in the first place? sad

Well, it's those Jane Mena, Bobrisky, Toke Makinwa, Nengi, Destiny Etiko jobs that they are looking for..

Not 20K jobs! sad

2 Likes

Re: What Is It With Girls And Not Wanting To Work Anymore?? by Vinnie2000(m): 6:45pm On Jan 04, 2022
DroppingLiquid:
[b]Because guys like you are offering them all kinds of money just to sleep with them. They can make as much as 30k from fvcking just 1 person a day, which is minimum wage for them if they worked for a [/b]month. Please tell me where is the sense in what guys do these days?

No be lie..

We guys are culpable!

They will see a small Girl with breasts and yanch! They start promising her 5k or 10K just to Access her channel O.. cool

Why will such girls work?

2 Likes

Re: What Is It With Girls And Not Wanting To Work Anymore?? by donleo92(m): 6:46pm On Jan 04, 2022
posty56:
the rate at which young girls for rivers eye don year en,I blame men for this, they no go wait make girl mature, they Don start to the follow the girls from small ! tufia

baba the thing tire person!! e get one small girl for my compound, this girl no dey respect anybody again cos one uncle like that dey show am love... but I be akpo, I dey change am for am when you Bleep up come my side.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Not Wanting To Work Anymore?? by donleo92(m): 6:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
grin grin
garriAndsugar:

grin
garriAndsugar:
Re: What Is It With Girls And Not Wanting To Work Anymore?? by posty56: 6:57pm On Jan 04, 2022
donleo92:

baba the thing tire person!! e get one small girl for my compound, this girl no dey respect anybody again cos one uncle like that dey show am love... but I be akpo, I dey change am for am when you Bleep up come my side.
naso, small small girls don theu enter tinted glass cars grin
Re: What Is It With Girls And Not Wanting To Work Anymore?? by liya11: 7:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
donleo92:
I am not here to sham any gender. its just an observation

You think?
Re: What Is It With Girls And Not Wanting To Work Anymore?? by paulolee(m): 7:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
because the rate of clitocurrency coin keeps rising each day n dm wan join as investors.
e pain me say na only girls e de pay oo

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Girls And Not Wanting To Work Anymore?? by siofra(f): 7:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
This is a very biggggg lie angry
Re: What Is It With Girls And Not Wanting To Work Anymore?? by helinues: 7:26pm On Jan 04, 2022
Very good and interesting question.

Some of them have seen relationship as a job opportunity

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Girls And Not Wanting To Work Anymore?? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
Job is job.

Whether pussy job, clito job or even Mouth Gig....

As far as you are making your damn cash, paying your bills

2 Likes

Re: What Is It With Girls And Not Wanting To Work Anymore?? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2022
donleo92:
That's what happens when the need for money surpasses your ability to reason..

If a woman stick with a guy for everything rather than get herself a job then she's only being lazy..

Also it really depends on you.. If you are happy with her but hate the fact that she doesn't work.. then you should talk it out with her and try to get in a compromise..You could try to understand her point of view then offer her solutions.. Maybe she could work part-time at first or she could start a home based online business...

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Girls And Not Wanting To Work Anymore?? by donleo92(m): 8:48pm On Jan 04, 2022
liya11:

You think?
seriously! my mum is a lady
Re: What Is It With Girls And Not Wanting To Work Anymore?? by fourboys: 8:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
embarassed embarassed
Re: What Is It With Girls And Not Wanting To Work Anymore?? by ParpahSeventy: 8:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
Easy route out of poverty.

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Girls And Not Wanting To Work Anymore?? by headbasher96(m): 8:59pm On Jan 04, 2022
Toh na hookup the reign now na what do u expect those girls to do na since every man want knack and love ma don die

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Girls And Not Wanting To Work Anymore?? by Ginapius: 10:09pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ahhhhhhh, bruh not all women mbok
Myself in particular, I'd love to work but there isn't any
But if you get, you fit sha employ me, am a graduate!!

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Girls And Not Wanting To Work Anymore?? by techWriter3: 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
They still work red light localities these hours
Re: What Is It With Girls And Not Wanting To Work Anymore?? by mybiz234: 2:17am On Jan 05, 2022
donleo92:
. actually am not saying anything is wrong with that, but the rate is becoming alarming.

But many things are wrong with that
Re: What Is It With Girls And Not Wanting To Work Anymore?? by nerdfrost(m): 3:26am On Jan 05, 2022
And the so called yahoo boys dey drill them,use tham for ritual undecided why no hustle and become independent....go on vacation anytime u feel like with your own money undecided

Meanwhile

Nosimp2022 angry

(1) (Reply)

Single Women Are Happier Than Single Men, Married Women And Married Men / Why Do Men Think They Are Entitled To Cheat And Abominable If Done By A Woman? / My White Crush Only Reply My Compliment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.