Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,308 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Chat Between A Guy And His Girlfriend After Xmas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chat Between A Guy And His Girlfriend After Xmas (1861 Views)

Dirty Whatsapp Chat Between Married Man And Lady Leaks Online (images) / Man Gets Awesome Reward From His Girlfriend After He Made Unusual Sacrifice / Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chat Between A Guy And His Girlfriend After Xmas by MrCuteking(m): 6:48pm On Jan 04, 2022
I don't understand what true love is anymore.

Re: Chat Between A Guy And His Girlfriend After Xmas by drakespearz(m): 6:59pm On Jan 04, 2022
Lol
Re: Chat Between A Guy And His Girlfriend After Xmas by richmond500: 7:00pm On Jan 04, 2022
Xmas, the last time I checked, it was Jesus birthday and not her own birthday.

E where the compulsory gift buying mentality deh come on top another person birthday?

7 Likes

Re: Chat Between A Guy And His Girlfriend After Xmas by SmartPolician: 7:05pm On Jan 04, 2022
These foolish girls with a sense of entitlement. If she buys the guy a gift, she go die? Is Christmas sharing and love not supposed to be a two-way thing?

The best gift we have to give ourselves this 2022 is riding our brains of sense of entitlement because nobody owes you anything.

5 Likes

Re: Chat Between A Guy And His Girlfriend After Xmas by fineboynl(m): 7:08pm On Jan 04, 2022
Is giving gift the ensense of relationship.? I couldn't define the relationship of parting away money to one gender. Reasons I haven't been in a stable relationship. I am not stingy but I don't subscribe to pay to date someone.

I have been single and many girls think I am gay. I Only do ones ones.

Nowadays it's impossible to date a fine girl without paying her. We men are the cause of it. One major thing is desperation.

5 Likes

Re: Chat Between A Guy And His Girlfriend After Xmas by lenghtinny(m): 7:12pm On Jan 04, 2022
On top Bro J birthday angry angry angry

Re: Chat Between A Guy And His Girlfriend After Xmas by TONERO500(m): 7:41pm On Jan 04, 2022
If This kind of message is sent to me by my babe I will be very happy that I didn't marry an ATM CARD that doesn't love me cool cool

Re: Chat Between A Guy And His Girlfriend After Xmas by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 04, 2022
So love now is about dispensing cash like ATM abi?

Re: Chat Between A Guy And His Girlfriend After Xmas by Benweb32: 7:46pm On Jan 04, 2022
Hello

I build all types of websites.

I'm a professional website designer.

I only collect payment after I finish building your website.

I will build your website without collecting any money.

you can pay me after I finish building the website and you see it and you are satisfied.

The amount you will pay after I finish is seventy thousand naira.

CALL/WHATSAPP : 0 8 0 6 5 4 1 1 5 4 4
Re: Chat Between A Guy And His Girlfriend After Xmas by advanceDNA: 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
Nigerian relationships is transactional...
It is what it is...
They see sex as a favour that you must return with your hard earned money....it’s the trend
Re: Chat Between A Guy And His Girlfriend After Xmas by MufasaLion: 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
grin grin grin

Cruise.
Re: Chat Between A Guy And His Girlfriend After Xmas by fineboynl(m): 8:28pm On Jan 04, 2022
grin. I remember when one of my babe said I should do Easter for her. I was like Easter again? If she even know the meaning of we Easter
Re: Chat Between A Guy And His Girlfriend After Xmas by anthonyuncle(m): 8:30pm On Jan 04, 2022
hmm.

e get as e be o.
Re: Chat Between A Guy And His Girlfriend After Xmas by Jack005(m): 10:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
95% of Nigerian girls are leeches.. Tufiakwa!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

School Girl And Boy Seen Groping Each Other In School Building (video) / My Good Friend Slept With My Girlfriend. I Tested Her Loyalty! He Betrayed Me / Come And Join Me Lets Eat (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.