Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Do One Need A Court Marriage Before Moving Abroad With A Wife Who Is A Nurse ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do One Need A Court Marriage Before Moving Abroad With A Wife Who Is A Nurse ? (1426 Views)

Kano: Bleak Xmas For Contributors As Lady Sends Man Abroad With Their Money / Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo / Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do One Need A Court Marriage Before Moving Abroad With A Wife Who Is A Nurse ? by smartokc(m): 5:47am On Feb 02, 2022
I need a very humble advice, and please don’t mind my grammatical and typographic errors,
I’m about proposing to my girl friend who happens to be a nurse working here in Nigeria, and im currently into business and we all know what doing business is like, more especially here in Nigeria, but my girl has great intentions of practicing abroad and considering the situation of things in the country I accepted her idea of us moving out of the country to start our marriage life if it works for both of us to settle down together.
Please my questions are :
1. Is it possible for her to secure a Job abroad from Nigeria ? If yes
2. What are my chances of moving together with her once she secures a job from Nigeria?
3. As we are about to get married, what documentations are required of us before we can move together, is a court wedding cert a must before we can move together, can church wedding cert be used as evidence of legally married at the embassy?

Please experience advice is solely needed here
Re: Do One Need A Court Marriage Before Moving Abroad With A Wife Who Is A Nurse ? by smartokc(m): 5:48am On Feb 02, 2022
Op please move to the front page
Thank you
Re: Do One Need A Court Marriage Before Moving Abroad With A Wife Who Is A Nurse ? by Boogyman557: 6:50am On Feb 02, 2022
Holly Gram cool

OVER to my people Dem way Sabi...

OYA Make Una COME speak ENGLISH..

LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN
Re: Do One Need A Court Marriage Before Moving Abroad With A Wife Who Is A Nurse ? by Eyinju112(f): 6:55am On Feb 02, 2022
Yes!!! That is the only proof of marriage in law...
Re: Do One Need A Court Marriage Before Moving Abroad With A Wife Who Is A Nurse ? by Simplelion: 7:10am On Feb 02, 2022
Nurse? Hmmmm......
Re: Do One Need A Court Marriage Before Moving Abroad With A Wife Who Is A Nurse ? by Qatar2022: 7:28am On Feb 02, 2022
smartokc:
I need a very humble advice, and please don’t mind my grammatical and typographic errors,
I’m about proposing to my girl friend who happens to be a nurse working here in Nigeria, and im currently into business and we all know what doing business is like, more especially here in Nigeria, but my girl has great intentions of practicing abroad and considering the situation of things in the country I accepted her idea of us moving out of the country to start our marriage life if it works for both of us to settle down together.
Please my questions are :
1. Is it possible for her to secure a Job abroad from Nigeria ? If yes
2. What are my chances of moving together with her once she secures a job from Nigeria?
3. As we are about to get married, what documentations are required of us before we can move together, is a court wedding cert a must before we can move together, can church wedding cert be used as evidence of legally married at the embassy?

Please experience advice is solely needed here
There's exam she will take i don't know what it calls but it's for nurse many country do it canada, USA, Australia and many more if she know what she's doing in the nursing school she will pass
Re: Do One Need A Court Marriage Before Moving Abroad With A Wife Who Is A Nurse ? by smartokc(m): 7:37am On Feb 02, 2022
Qatar2022:

There's exam she will take i don't know what it calls but it's for nurse many country do it canada, USA, Australia and many more if she know what she's doing in the nursing school she will pass

Thank you boss, do you by any means know the name of the exams and the cost of writing the exam?
Re: Do One Need A Court Marriage Before Moving Abroad With A Wife Who Is A Nurse ? by bigpicture001: 7:43am On Feb 02, 2022
Sh will dump u in two years... Plz OP.. don't take her over seas.... Don't say u were not warned

4 Likes

Re: Do One Need A Court Marriage Before Moving Abroad With A Wife Who Is A Nurse ? by Godada(m): 7:47am On Feb 02, 2022

Surely court marriage is the real proof of marriage in law.

However, there are cultural differences between Nigeria and these tier 1 countries that may not suit your unique circumstances.

So while you get prepared for transit, get prepared for an orientation that pushes the agenda of women better than is done here.

Thing is you should be circumspect regarding how you manage your relationship with your would be wife if on the condition you exit the shores of this country.

1 Like

Re: Do One Need A Court Marriage Before Moving Abroad With A Wife Who Is A Nurse ? by smartokc(m): 8:02am On Feb 02, 2022
Godada:

Surely court marriage is the real proof of marriage in law.

However, there are cultural differences between Nigeria and these tier 1 countries that may not suit your unique circumstances.

So while you get prepared for transit, get prepared for an orientation that pushes the agenda of women better than is done here.

Thing is you should be circumspect regarding how you manage your relationship with your would be wife if on the condition you exit the shores of this country.

How can I get oriented on the agenda of women abroad ?
Re: Do One Need A Court Marriage Before Moving Abroad With A Wife Who Is A Nurse ? by Godada(m): 8:15am On Feb 02, 2022
smartokc:

How can I get oriented on the agenda of women abroad ?

Bro, in our clime, it's a men world.... Out there it's a woman's world. Mason Greenwood one moment had the world as his oyster next moment his girlfriend brought him crushing down.

I am not here to defend his actions but to point out what would have been if he was better groomed to handle matters.

Comrade, the internet space is fraught with information of nurses and other 'enlightened wives' pushing her husband out of the house and becoming sole owners. Taking out law suits on their husbands and most times winning.

An average Nigerian woman will not condone the excesses of her husband if circumstances were reversed and she finds herself in a climate that's sympathetic to her concerns.

3 Likes

Re: Do One Need A Court Marriage Before Moving Abroad With A Wife Who Is A Nurse ? by rickpat(m): 8:29am On Feb 02, 2022
you only need proof of marriage..you can either do court marriage or go to the local government and get a document from there...the local government is quite easier..good luck bro
Re: Do One Need A Court Marriage Before Moving Abroad With A Wife Who Is A Nurse ? by dhiqson(m): 8:46am On Feb 02, 2022
God is delaying your tears
You're fighting so hard to hasten it
Sigh cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Do One Need A Court Marriage Before Moving Abroad With A Wife Who Is A Nurse ? by Qatar2022: 9:42am On Feb 02, 2022
smartokc:

Thank you boss, do you by any means know the name of the exams and the cost of writing the exam?
I don't know the names , i was at my local government one a lady come in and we were discussing and she said she pass the exam and
they issued her and her family visa, That was when i know such visa exist
Re: Do One Need A Court Marriage Before Moving Abroad With A Wife Who Is A Nurse ? by shantti(m): 12:00pm On Feb 02, 2022
rickpat:
you only need proof of marriage..you can either do court marriage or go to the local government and get a document from there...the local government is quite easier..good luck bro

R u really serious? Is the local government route considered valid because I detest court marriage with all my life

1 Like

Re: Do One Need A Court Marriage Before Moving Abroad With A Wife Who Is A Nurse ? by smartokc(m): 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2022
shantti:

R u really serious? Is the local government route considered valid because I detest court marriage with all my life
Please answer this question
Re: Do One Need A Court Marriage Before Moving Abroad With A Wife Who Is A Nurse ? by rickpat(m): 9:15pm On Feb 02, 2022
shantti:

.....yes very valid...a friend of mine used it for Canada..
Re: Do One Need A Court Marriage Before Moving Abroad With A Wife Who Is A Nurse ? by shantti(m): 9:22pm On Feb 02, 2022
rickpat:
.....yes very valid...a friend of mine used it for Canada..

Wow, thank God. I hate court marriage with my life.
Re: Do One Need A Court Marriage Before Moving Abroad With A Wife Who Is A Nurse ? by rickpat(m): 9:31pm On Feb 02, 2022
shantti:

Wow, thank God. I hate court marriage with my life.
...just do the local government... you gat no worries....all you need is proof of marriage from the country you reside currently
Re: Do One Need A Court Marriage Before Moving Abroad With A Wife Who Is A Nurse ? by shantti(m): 9:34pm On Feb 02, 2022
rickpat:
...just do the local government... you gat no worries....all you need is proof of marriage from the country you reside currently

Thanks man
Re: Do One Need A Court Marriage Before Moving Abroad With A Wife Who Is A Nurse ? by rickpat(m): 9:41pm On Feb 02, 2022
shantti:

Thanks man
.. you're welcome bro..wish you the best
Re: Do One Need A Court Marriage Before Moving Abroad With A Wife Who Is A Nurse ? by akaahs(m): 10:44pm On Feb 02, 2022
What is the qualification of ur girl? Basic nursing or BsN.
My wife is a registered nurse, (basic nursing with post basic in perioperative) she have applied like twice. The first was an American hospital which they demanded she must be a BsN holder with experience in a 100 bed space facility.
Her chances are high if she's a BsN holder.

1 Like

Re: Do One Need A Court Marriage Before Moving Abroad With A Wife Who Is A Nurse ? by smartokc(m): 4:46am On Feb 03, 2022
akaahs:
What is the qualification of ur girl? Basic nursing or BsN.
My wife is a registered nurse, (basic nursing with post basic in perioperative) she have applied like twice. The first was an American hospital which they demanded she must be a BsN holder with experience in a 100 bed space facility.
Her chances are high if she's a BsN holder.
She has certificate in general nursing RN, from a school of nursing and general sciences
Re: Do One Need A Court Marriage Before Moving Abroad With A Wife Who Is A Nurse ? by akaahs(m): 12:03pm On Feb 03, 2022
smartokc:

She has certificate in general nursing RN, from a school of nursing and general sciences
Like I said, most of these European and American agents prefer BsN.. Her chances are high if she has degree in nursing
Either u go for customary certificate or Islamic certificate in marriage as they are the only marriage certificate our constitution recognize.
Re: Do One Need A Court Marriage Before Moving Abroad With A Wife Who Is A Nurse ? by smartokc(m): 8:26pm On Feb 03, 2022
akaahs:

Like I said, most of these European and American agents prefer BsN.. Her chances are high if she has degree in nursing
Either u go for customary certificate or Islamic certificate in marriage as they are the only marriage certificate our constitution recognize.
Thank you so much for your kind advice

(1) (Reply)

Guys Learn From Greenwood.........that Gender Is About Revenge. / Do You Agree?! / Only Virgins Deserve To Be Wedded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.