Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes (67250 Views)

No Gree For Anybody Memes / If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! / For Fun: Share Your Favourite "HUSTLE O" Proverb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by dalhjana: 11:42am On Jan 05, 2022
grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by lomprico(m): 11:42am On Jan 05, 2022
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by kyleadun(m): 11:43am On Jan 05, 2022
How about making over 500dollars per month from youtube without filming or showing your face?

Follow me let me show you how

Did you know that a lot of people are making money from youtube without filming any video?

All they just have to do is compile videos and youtube will pay them for it

If you are familiar with youtube you must have seen those animal videos (cat, dogs, birds, lizard etc)

The owners of those channels are making millions monthly without showing their face.

I know you might be asking how true this is;

Hi wait if they are not making money from it they will not be doing it

In order to show you how this thing works, I have put together a step by step course that you show you how to do

it with just your mobile phone

Here is what you will be learning
1. How to open a youtube channel
2. How to use my secret app to edit videos
3. Where to get the videos from
4. How to write a killer video description
5. How to use tag to boost your views
6. How to name your channel
7. How to write a persuasive title
8. How and when to apply for monetization

Bonus
1. How to use youtube short to get millions views
2. Access to my premium group where we share ideas
3. How to get inspiration
4. A detailed video on how to apply for monetization
5. 3 ways to get canva pro account

Check the flier for more details because once we lunch the price will increase

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by Makib2020(m): 11:44am On Jan 05, 2022
Don’t just ask me for free survey or free work

1 Like

Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by DarkJeddi(m): 11:45am On Jan 05, 2022

Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by dingbang(m): 11:45am On Jan 05, 2022
grin
Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by lomprico(m): 11:45am On Jan 05, 2022
BigYash:
They should take her to rehab.. She needs help..

Very true. Jokes apart

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by Le2money(m): 11:46am On Jan 05, 2022
Weyrey grin cheesy grin.... Ogbeni I'm short oo but heaven na my home grin grin

fuckingAyaya:
This woman wey dey threaten person with hell fire

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by DarkJeddi(m): 11:47am On Jan 05, 2022

Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by Le2money(m): 11:48am On Jan 05, 2022
Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by DarkJeddi(m): 11:48am On Jan 05, 2022
.z

Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by DarkJeddi(m): 11:49am On Jan 05, 2022
X

Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by ModelLook(m): 11:51am On Jan 05, 2022
Mummy GO.

Anyways if you are Jobless, Unemployed,
Looking for Work and you are just wasting away your DATA on Nairaland, let me not invite Mummy GO on top ur matter o becos you know what she will say.

There is a site that pays you for performing simple tasks and jobs online and you get paid.

You register with your Nigerian Bank Account and withdraw directly to your Nigerian Bank Account.

The second screenshot is how much money I made just this morning.

I have tried for you. Stop wasting that data when you don't have any stream of income.

Make money now. This is 2022. No dulling.

Oya....bye bye. Let me go and continue working and getting paid.

#LifeOfAnOnlineWorker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 05, 2022
Nigerians what's all this, social media has made Nigerian youths lazy, not thinking straight and doing stupid things that don't add any meaning to their lives.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by EgusiSoup: 11:56am On Jan 05, 2022
iamkelvincent:
Nigerians what's all this, social media has made Nigerian youths lazy, not thinking straight and doing stupid things that don't add any meaning to their lives.

Please carry your seriousness out of this space. Leave people to have fun in anyway they can. Cruise come and go on social media. There’s time for everything.

This is not an opportunity for you to exhibit your vain level of stupidit.y

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by Arrowss(m): 11:56am On Jan 05, 2022
Though she said some wrong things, but Ppl now say what she did not say.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by Jalaw: 11:56am On Jan 05, 2022
Why don't i find this funny?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by Philistine(m): 11:58am On Jan 05, 2022
Typical Nigerian youth will believe all those thrash above, she never said most of them. They just added spice to make it tasty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by Cognitivereason: 11:59am On Jan 05, 2022
Ur going to hell

Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by Vinnie2000(m): 11:59am On Jan 05, 2022
Na wa ooo!

I don't find this Thread funny at all.. sad

Abi, na Sapa dey do me?

Well, bro Chatinent, to support ur ministry, let me just laugh!.. cheesy cheesy undecided angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by Cognitivereason: 12:00pm On Jan 05, 2022
Durrh

Philistine:
Typical Nigeian youth will believe all those thrash above, she never said most of them. They just added spice to make it tasty.
Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by Vinnie2000(m): 12:00pm On Jan 05, 2022
Jalaw:
Why don't i find this funny?

As in ehn! sad
Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by Hassanmaye(m): 12:01pm On Jan 05, 2022
OneCorner:
grin
You are going to hell
Hahahhahahaha please please
Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by Richogroup: 12:02pm On Jan 05, 2022
Kriss216:
Stop making foolish people famous!
That's is
This is a new year business plan for some people.
I will tell u she is already cashing on it
very soon u will see her buying new cars and houses
Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by Omicron007: 12:02pm On Jan 05, 2022
post=109098927:
If you dislike PMB for being a Fulani but you support Atiku another Fulani......

Make thunder fire you for dia instanta....... fraudulent hypocrites everywhere!

May thunder fire anyone that said Atiku is from Cameroun in 2020 and being a Fulani in 2022.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:03pm On Jan 05, 2022
PrincewithGod:
Just as in the days of Noah, people were busy mocking and having a good time with themselves and the flood came upon them unaware, so it shall be with this generation. You are all busy having fun with yourselves at this end time when you are supposed to be preparing foe eternity, pity! Destruction is coming!

Go and sit down jaare you are no different from mummy GO grin

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by Kobicove(m): 12:04pm On Jan 05, 2022
This woman don suffer for Nigerians hand grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by tobillionaire(m): 12:04pm On Jan 05, 2022
This one weak me..

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by Estellie: 12:04pm On Jan 05, 2022
PrincewithGod:
Just as in the days of Noah, people were busy mocking and having a good time with themselves and the flood came upon them unaware, so it shall be with this generation. You are all busy having fun with yourselves at this end time when you are supposed to be preparing foe eternity, pity! Destruction is coming!
grin Biko tell your destruction to come faster na, we are tired of waiting angry
Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:05pm On Jan 05, 2022
Philistine:
Typical Nigerian youth will believe all those thrash above, she never said most of them. They just added spice to make it tasty.

They know that is why it is called a meme,they made it up seems anything can take one to hell fire according to her.Nigerians have created memes for it very funny if you ask me

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies: When You Have A Kid As A Boyfriend (pix) / What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) / When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.