Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes (67255 Views)

No Gree For Anybody Memes / If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! / For Fun: Share Your Favourite "HUSTLE O" Proverb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by Tremple8v: 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2022
We all have a choice . YOUVE GOT YOURS TOO.
Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by alpharoyalty: 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2022
All of you laffing at mummy G.O, you are going to hell grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by lkillbrokehoes: 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2022
chatinent:

We making the foolishness famous.

Enjoy more:
You guys have made this woman popular, I've been seeing her memes everywhere. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by JustforMen: 12:16pm On Jan 05, 2022
BigYash:
grin grin
Na she dey admit people for d hell grin
Very foolish woman .. And she still get members o grin

You are over reacting over...
You should know that it is creative Nigerians that are using her pictures for memes NOT really what she said!!!

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by Philistine(m): 12:20pm On Jan 05, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

They know that is why it is called a meme,they made it up seems anything can take one to hell fire according to her.Nigerians have created memes for it very funny if you ask me
Most Nigerian youth will actually believe those statements are true. I know how Nigerians reason

1 Like

Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by gulfer: 12:21pm On Jan 05, 2022
Mummy GO has addressed the trumpeters too grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by iamclime(m): 12:22pm On Jan 05, 2022
tobillionaire:
This one weak me..
This one got me, wallahi! As a researcher and data analyst, I'm preparing for hell like this. grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:26pm On Jan 05, 2022
Your mama name you chibuzor. But you change it to HELEN, ELA, HELENA. You have committed a big sin that can never be forgiven and you will end up in HELL.
Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by hope4nigeria(m): 12:30pm On Jan 05, 2022
BigYash:
They should take her to rehab.. She needs help..
you have estate in hell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by adebwalex(m): 12:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
This woman wey dey threaten person with hell fire

I cant stop grin grin grin grin. LASU STAND FOR LUCIFER grin grin THIS WOMAN BRAIN NEED TO BE CHECK SERIOUSLY...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by Kingosytex(m): 12:33pm On Jan 05, 2022
This woman na pure cruise grin grin
Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by chival(f): 12:33pm On Jan 05, 2022
DelTel:
grin madness incorporated

If our society can condone the famous (wealthy prosperity preaching) ones, why not the infamous (poor, tactless) ones cheesy

We want Freedom of Speech grin
Right? Equal opportunities all round.
Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by vibratingpenis: 12:35pm On Jan 05, 2022
Omicron007:

May thunder fire anyone that said Atiku is from Cameroun in 2020 and being a Fulani in 2022.

Correct. I was about bringing this shit to him but was too weak from work.
No be only thunder, make wheel chair be his portion and that of his generation.

post=90012691:
Edolites, here comes your next governor.

Anything Osho Baba touches becomes GOLD .

The facts are there loud and clear!!

Argue with your Atiku, the Cameroonian!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by bewla(m): 12:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
wunmi590:

I have resolved to mind my own business this year 2022, that's why this is my first comment on a thread this year....

cheesy
But, I won't let this slide

So you won't be in hell
Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by Ijaya123: 12:39pm On Jan 05, 2022
OneCorner:
grin
You are going to hell

Are you the attendance keeper? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by DigiPerson: 12:44pm On Jan 05, 2022
This women is gaining popularity by the day.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by deebrain(m): 12:45pm On Jan 05, 2022
Hahahaha....
Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by Joeoluoma(m): 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2022
[color=#770077][/color]you're correct
PrincewithGod:
Just as in the days of Noah, people were busy mocking and having a good time with themselves and the flood came upon them unaware, so it shall be with this generation. You are all busy having fun with yourselves at this end time when you are supposed to be preparing foe eternity, pity! Destruction is coming!
Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by Idowu116: 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2022
Make everybody gettat Abeg undecided
Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by Gidagreen(m): 12:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
Lolz. This woman don buy market from Nigerians hand ooo. She must pay the price for at least 2 years before they forget about her.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by Kingosytex(m): 12:53pm On Jan 05, 2022
lkillbrokehoes:
You guys have made this woman popular, I've been seeing her memes everywhere. grin

She don blow grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by johnlaw123(m): 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2022
Nigeria's with cruising Kia.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by just2endowed: 12:59pm On Jan 05, 2022
Extremist
Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by otabaotaba: 1:06pm On Jan 05, 2022
I don nearly piss for boxer
Abeg nairalanders no kill me

1 Like

Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by Jafar1: 1:06pm On Jan 05, 2022
Jalaw:
Why don't i find this funny?
Because ur problem is bigger than the joke
Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by Nero4444(m): 1:06pm On Jan 05, 2022
Hell fire for all members of her.... Cos to b so stupid is a sin on its own
Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by Jalaw: 1:12pm On Jan 05, 2022
Lol... Your response is even funnier
Jafar1:

Because ur problem is bigger than the joke
Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 05, 2022
I don laugh tire cheesy cheesy
Aunty don buy market cheesy

1 Like

Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by Karemarealty288(m): 1:16pm On Jan 05, 2022
Bad market for Mummy G O
Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by Karleb(m): 1:16pm On Jan 05, 2022
Omo! Nigerian have a way of making fun of everything especially on Twitter. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by obyrich(m): 1:18pm On Jan 05, 2022
BigYash:
grin grin
Na she dey admit people for d hell grin
Very foolish woman .. And she still get members o grin
Bros she fit double the fire for you grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies: When You Have A Kid As A Boyfriend (pix) / What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) / When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.