Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes (67252 Views)

No Gree For Anybody Memes / If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! / For Fun: Share Your Favourite "HUSTLE O" Proverb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by okrikaboi: 5:05pm On Jan 05, 2022
ModelLook:
Mummy GO.

Anyways if you are Jobless, Unemployed,
Looking for Work and you are just wasting away your DATA on Nairaland, let me not invite Mummy GO on top ur matter o becos you know what she will say.

There is a site that pays you for performing simple tasks and jobs online and you get paid.

You register with your Nigerian Bank Account and withdraw directly to your Nigerian Bank Account.

The second screenshot is how much money I made just this morning.

I have tried for you. Stop wasting that data when you don't have any stream of income.

Make money now. This is 2022. No dulling.

Oya....bye bye. Let me go and continue working and getting paid.

#LifeOfAnOnlineWorker
bros paste link na
Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 5:29pm On Jan 05, 2022
post=109098927:
[s]If you dislike PMB for being a Fulani but you support Atiku another Fulani......

Make thunder fire you for dia instanta....... fraudulent hypocrites everywhere![/s]
use the space between your ears properly. Nobody "dislikes" your darling Buhari for "being Fulani" but rather he's disliked and indeed hated by many Nigerians for being grossly incompetent to run the affairs of state. The different indices you might wish to use to confirm my assertion are readily available if you'll bother to do your research. By the way, it's your damn right to hate/dislike Atiku Abubakar, nobody stops you so you don't also have any legal, moral or spiritual right to stop others disliking your idol Buhari. Act matured sometimes sir. Have a lovely new year cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by BigYash: 6:02pm On Jan 05, 2022
Themandator:

Easy bro... This na new year..
D matta never serious reach were u carry enter
E serious o.. U dey see any leader for other religion wen dey do like this.. These are signs of end time.. Anti Christ.. Don't be deceived my brother..
Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by GorillaApp(m): 6:10pm On Jan 05, 2022
sassiemyk:
Hahahahahaahha, I'm sure this woman will stop the act...
Abeg who be this lady? I see her everywhere now
Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 05, 2022
I'm an Imo state girl o. Why you come tag our people angry
Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 05, 2022
chatinent:
More

The second meme angry
Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by Dproperties: 6:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
Beta patronize us

Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by Wuminity(f): 6:50pm On Jan 05, 2022
If you are viewing this topic,
hellfire straight.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by Generalwoodz(m): 7:05pm On Jan 05, 2022
chatinent:
Here is my collection...
Reno Omokri picked the one talking about 1 naira - 1 dollar and shared on his socials
Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by DSC7: 7:28pm On Jan 05, 2022
Jaylynn:
I'm an Imo state girl o. Why you come tag our people angry

Are u a Nigerian? undecided

1 Like

Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by Emyogalanya: 7:34pm On Jan 05, 2022
OneCorner:
grin
You are going to hell
If you ever listened to one corner music you're hell bound
Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by FarmWay(m): 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2022
BigYash:
grin grin Na she dey admit people for d hell grin Very foolish woman .. And she still get members o grin

If you get big yansh...

You dey go to hell
Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by BigYash: 7:54pm On Jan 05, 2022
FarmWay:

If you get big yansh...

You dey go to hell
grin .. Wahala
Me no get bigyash ,but na like I like bigyash. So ,I no dey go hell nau grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by FarmWay(m): 8:06pm On Jan 05, 2022
BigYash:

grin .. Wahala
Me no get bigyash ,but na like I like bigyash. So ,I no dey go hell nau grin

If you like big yansh or your wife or girlfriend has big yansh...

That mumu mummy G. Ó dey go to hell cheesygringrin
Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by clarocuzioo(m): 8:08pm On Jan 05, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2.

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members
small boy reporting, qwantinue
Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by chatinent: 8:26pm On Jan 05, 2022
Generalwoodz:
Reno Omokri picked the one talking about 1 naira - 1 dollar and shared on his socials

Yeah, chief. I saw it earlier today.
Thanks.
Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by OneCorner: 8:28pm On Jan 05, 2022
clarocuzioo:

small boy reporting, qwantinue
Pesin wey Dey go hell
Jus leave am
Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by BigYash: 8:54pm On Jan 05, 2022
FarmWay:

If you like big yansh or your wife or girlfriend has big yansh...

That mumu mummy G. Ó dey go to hell cheesygringrin
You're a real nigga grin
Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by nymphomaniac(m): 9:16pm On Jan 05, 2022
Arsenal fans, good times are here

1 Like

Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by DaRuud(m): 9:45pm On Jan 05, 2022
Mummy G O has a message for you

Kriss216:
Stop making foolish people famous!

Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by Federalofficia(m): 11:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
What of her congregations too all of them supposed they rehab, see as she day share hell fire like Akara of burial
BigYash:
They should take her to rehab.. She needs help..

1 Like

Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by Oluchi01(f): 12:29am On Jan 06, 2022
I tire for did mummy G.O matter sef....����
Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by ayanbaba2(m): 7:46am On Jan 06, 2022
Wuminity:
If you are viewing this topic, hellfire straight.
you too
Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by Blue86(m): 2:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
She is such a pretty woman.
Praying for the well being of Nigerians.

She shouldn't be used for such a thing as this.
Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by HallaDaTruth: 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2022
Hear ye the word from mummy G.O

Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by NLPoliceWoman: 3:17pm On Jan 06, 2022
RTR

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 06, 2022
DSC7:

Are u a Nigerian? undecided

Lol. Big one.
Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by Brian47(m): 8:48pm On Jan 06, 2022
I love these memes cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies: When You Have A Kid As A Boyfriend (pix) / What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) / When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.