Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,788 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes (67229 Views)

No Gree For Anybody Memes / For Fun: Share Your Favourite "HUSTLE O" Proverb / 15 Nairaland Memes And Their Meanings (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by innotutorial(m): 11:13am On Jan 07, 2022
May God bless you. You are the only one here with proper discernment.
PrincewithGod:
Just as in the days of Noah, people were busy mocking and having a good time with themselves and the flood came upon them unaware, so it shall be with this generation. You are all busy having fun with yourselves at this end time when you are supposed to be preparing foe eternity, pity! Destruction is coming!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by Greatzeus(m): 7:35pm On Jan 07, 2022
kyleadun:
How about making over 500dollars per month from youtube without filming or showing your face?

Follow me let me show you how

Did you know that a lot of people are making money from youtube without filming any video?

All they just have to do is compile videos and No will pay them for it

If you are familiar with youtube you must have seen those animal videos (cat, dogs, birds, lizard etc)

The owners of those channels are making millions monthly without showing their face.

I know you might be asking how true this is;

Hi wait if they are not making money from it they will not be doing it

In order to show you how this thing works, I have put together a step by step course that you show you how to do

it with just your mobile phone

Here is what you will be learning
1. How to open a youtube channel
2. How to use my secret app to edit videos
3. Where to get the videos from
4. How to write a killer video description
5. How to use tag to boost your views
6. How to name your channel
7. How to write a persuasive title
8. How and when to apply for monetization

Bonus
1. How to use youtube short to get millions views
2. Access to my premium group where we share ideas
3. How to get inspiration
4. A detailed video on how to apply for monetization
5. 3 ways to get canva pro account

Check the flier for more details because once we lunch the price will increase
This is a new year 2022 not 2015, I hope people will see through this scam. Why not put more time and make $5000 per day? Jobless man looking to make money of desperate people. If you're doing what you're asking people to come and pay money for,you will be too busy doing your work and making money,you won't be spamming nairaland with your advert.
Worst is you haven't even made sh*t from what you want to teach people to make money from.
Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by Toks2008(m): 1:04am On Jan 09, 2022
Geemax:

My dear please if u have data...just check for some of d full videos and watch u will notice that bloggers are jst misleading people into believing what is not true. I am been sincere to u.

You better find your way out of that church.

She needs psychiatric help.
Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by Geemax(f): 8:20am On Jan 09, 2022
Toks2008:

You better find your way out of that church.

She needs psychiatric help.

I go nowhere!!!!
Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by MrCork: 12:50pm On Jan 09, 2022
Nmezor:
What a hilarious thread

Baby yess am hilaros.cant u see am simply tryin to love u to be one of my real babe? Ok ibeg nah am a sweeet guy.let me mate wit u so we can be coouple.. i hav 10,000 to giv u for free. U WANT? cheesy
Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by OjodomoBlessing: 9:58am On Jan 10, 2022
Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 26, 2022
EgusiSoup:

Please carry your seriousness out of this space. Leave people to have fun in anyway they can. Cruise come and go on social media. There’s time for everything.

This is not an opportunity for you to exhibit your vain level of stupidit.y

Well thank you, your write up is a mirror of your personality, when you grow up you will understand, it ain't your fault
Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by EgusiSoup: 6:01pm On Feb 26, 2022
iamkelvincent:

Well thank you, your write up is a mirror of your personality, when you grow up you will understand, it ain't your fault

You have still made no reasonable point. Next time try not to showcase your lipophilic senility in public space. There are some monikers you don’t mention on NL. ****spits***
Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by rhamat57s: 6:08am On Feb 27, 2022
cheesy
Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 27, 2022
EgusiSoup:

You have still made no reasonable point. Next time try not to showcase your lipophilic senility in public space. There are some monikers you don’t mention on NL. ****spits***

When you grow up, you'll understand, I can't school you with life's wisdom when you are still this way. When you are ready let me know
Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by EgusiSoup: 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2022
iamkelvincent:

When you grow up, you'll understand, I can't school you with life's wisdom when you are still this way. When you are ready let me know

What is this one even saying �
Re: Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2022
EgusiSoup:

What is this one even saying �

Let me know. Lol, how old are you self?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies: When You Have A Kid As A Boyfriend (pix) / What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) / When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.