Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Should I Move On Or Wait For Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Move On Or Wait For Her? (1543 Views)

Should I Move On? / This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? / How Do I Move On After My Friend's Death.. Still Hurts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Move On Or Wait For Her? by oluwajohnjay: 5:53am On Jan 05, 2022
I got close to this lady while I was in secondary school. We really loved each other and I thought maybe it was just a friendly stuffs that we’ll get over unknowing to me that the girl loves me even more than I do. I didn’t ask her out until after our secondary school and she declined. But we were still talking and we got really close but we were not dating. She gained admission and I gained admission too into different universities .. During our 100 level days we lost contact and didn’t talk for months or even a year or so .
When we got to 200 level we met again then we started talking and we started seeing each other every December for hangouts and talks and she told me she’s now in a relationship. I was pained but I continued to pour out my mind and I found she still love me still and wanted to keep me in case anything goes wrong between her and her boyfriend which I rejected... and I told her it’s either me or the she keep the boyfriend... fast forward to this December we met again as usual and we were talking and now she’s telling me her relationship with her boyfriend is now at stake and she wants me to stick around .. I don’t really know if I should stick around or move on... Normal we do play hug peck and kiss but we never had sex .... which I don’t really like too ... what should I do
Re: Should I Move On Or Wait For Her? by richmond500: 5:55am On Jan 05, 2022
K
Re: Should I Move On Or Wait For Her? by Nobody: 6:21am On Jan 05, 2022
OP you're a mumu man
are you okay? angry what kind of Simpson is this abeg?
She wants you to stick around like you are her second option or what.

May I never encounter a SIMP like you.
Guys should learn never to settle for less nor become a second option.
OP you're a SIMP man, and that girl is controlling and manipulating you. You better receive sense now!!! angry

10 Likes

Re: Should I Move On Or Wait For Her? by Exkandayee(m): 6:24am On Jan 05, 2022
You are not even a young SIMP... you are an imbe.....

5 Likes

Re: Should I Move On Or Wait For Her? by marshalcarter: 6:38am On Jan 05, 2022
Guys cheesy
Shey make we tell am or make we leave am make him dey mumu dey go??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Move On Or Wait For Her? by AntiWailer: 6:40am On Jan 05, 2022
Yes hang around.

You are a best fit as a spare tyre.

Very as that Jesus died for u just to be a spare tyre.
Re: Should I Move On Or Wait For Her? by Kingpin1000: 6:42am On Jan 05, 2022
O ye SIMPle men, harken to my voice: a peaceful mind is priceless. Never you try to please the other gender at your own detriment. Giving help to a woman is charity but given help to a man is an investment, whether he tells you or not, he knows he owes you a favour.
SIMPle men should never marry a woman out of pity or try to manage a woman who has shown red flags because you think she will change for the better, e no dey ever happen.
O.P you are a SIMPle man and waiting for her will hurt you later. I asked a girl out and she said, she was in a relationship, I told her to break up with her boyfriend if she was serious and she said " guy you get mind o". She has not broken up with him yet but I don't really give a damn.
O.P that girl will dump you as soon as her relationship gets better with her boyfriend and you will later come to nairaland to write another epistle of heart break.
The only thing that girl can offer is Pussy and I will advice you eat it very well without adding any emotions that is if you can, so that when she makes up with her real boyfriend she can still be coming around for your joystick.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Move On Or Wait For Her? by Kingpin1000: 6:56am On Jan 05, 2022
GoodHardDick:
OP you're a mumu man
are you okay? angry what kind of Simpson is this abeg?
She wants you to stick around like you are her second option or what.

May I never encounter a SIMP like you.
Guys should learn never to settle for less nor become a second option.
OP you're a SIMP man, and that girl is controlling and manipulating you. You better receive sense now!!! angry
I was not born an alpha, when girl show me shegè, my brain format and I became an alpha without even knowing, it was on Nairaland that I knew I was an alpha and everyday I strive to be a better alpha. O.P will be liberated one day may be this will just be his breaking point and He will come and enjoy the peace of mind we have.

1 Like

Re: Should I Move On Or Wait For Her? by Baloranking(m): 7:01am On Jan 05, 2022
grin grin

If you're a guy still like op i pray for you.

A grown man. Chai!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Move On Or Wait For Her? by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 05, 2022
Why would you want to wait for someone who has a boyfriend..
The thing is she is emotionally distressed in her current relationship and needs you around so as to call on you when anything arise..
You can just be friends aiit..move on with your life..
Re: Should I Move On Or Wait For Her? by Boogyman557: 7:04am On Jan 05, 2022
Holly Gram cool

I no de READ long POST...

MAKE I JUST KUSH MY WEED IN PEACE

WTF MAN
Re: Should I Move On Or Wait For Her? by Isokoson1: 7:19am On Jan 05, 2022
Mehn this is beyond local man logistics

Op you be mumu, you no get sense.. If I get brother like u. I go use am do trade by barter..

How woman go dey give u option, say make u stick around... Op no follow that girl.. She belongs to the street now...

3 Likes

Re: Should I Move On Or Wait For Her? by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 05, 2022
Kingpin1000:

I was not born an alpha, when girl show me shegè, my brain format and I became an alpha without even knowing, it was on Nairaland that I knew I was an alpha and everyday I strive to be a better alpha. O.P will be liberated one day may be this will just be his breaking point and He will come and enjoy the peace of mind we have.

No guy was born an Alpha, and I'm glad you're now an alpha like us, the OP is a capital SIMP man. I hate it when guys thinks with their emotions instead of thinking logically with their goddamned brain angry

4 Likes

Re: Should I Move On Or Wait For Her? by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 05, 2022
Isokoson1:
Mehn this is beyond local man logistics

Op you be mumu, you no get sense.. If I get brother like u. I go use am do trade by barter..

How woman go dey give u option, say make u stick around... Op no follow that girl.. She belongs to the street now...

Unfortunately, the SIMP man will never listen to our advice. sad simps are so weak and can easily be manipulated and controlled by a woman. Imagine a girl giving the mumu man an option angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Move On Or Wait For Her? by SmartPolician: 7:52am On Jan 05, 2022
Exkandayee:
You are not even a young SIMP... you are an imbe.....

I couldn't stop laughing after reading this. You guys need to be calming down on Nairaland grin

@Kingpin1000, you made a lot of sense, but stop asking girls in relationships to break up with their guys for you. It makes no sense.
Re: Should I Move On Or Wait For Her? by Lalami3232(m): 8:11am On Jan 05, 2022
People wey no born pikin go dey happy sef say dey no born a pikin like you. Read the writeup and say after me, "MAY MY CHILDREN NOT BE AS FOOLISH AS I AM".
Some of una suppose dey wear skirt and bra sef. Even bobrisky wey be semi man no fit act like this. Wetin toto dey turn some guys to is outrageous. Anyways, I no go talk because nothing we go talk wey fit give you brain. Laslas, you go still mumu yourself when you see the toto. Between my "error codes" and this post, I no know wetin dey annoy me pass sef. Una mumu no too much
Tueh!!!

Re: Should I Move On Or Wait For Her? by Jack005(m): 8:12am On Jan 05, 2022
grin grin
Re: Should I Move On Or Wait For Her? by luvyaself95(m): 8:27am On Jan 05, 2022
When will you guys learn undecided

Am tired of calling y'all simps angry
Re: Should I Move On Or Wait For Her? by Brainard22: 9:03am On Jan 05, 2022
The SIMPson
Re: Should I Move On Or Wait For Her? by ElPayaso(m): 9:26am On Jan 05, 2022
Boss I be wan blame you but me sef don do am before

I once told a girl that I am ready to be her second BF.. she sef shock

Oga no be simp you be o, Na imbe... Big imbe
Re: Should I Move On Or Wait For Her? by lereinter(m): 9:34am On Jan 05, 2022
fast forward to this December we met again as usual and we were talking and now she’s telling me her relationship with her boyfriend is now at stake and she wants me to stick around

Lolzzzzz

Your senses needs upgrade
Re: Should I Move On Or Wait For Her? by helinues: 9:43am On Jan 05, 2022
Except if you are a tree, if not, do the justification
Re: Should I Move On Or Wait For Her? by Nicepoker(m): 10:15am On Jan 05, 2022
Auxiliary boyfriend. grin
Re: Should I Move On Or Wait For Her? by Mophor: 10:23am On Jan 05, 2022
Issokay!!!
Re: Should I Move On Or Wait For Her? by Makaveli217(m): 11:02am On Jan 05, 2022
Like a river in the ocean, life is motion move on!!!
The year is just beginning, don't start by being a simp.
Re: Should I Move On Or Wait For Her? by Yohans(m): 11:33am On Jan 05, 2022
Bro you need to move on because when you move on, either way, you win. Withdrawing your validation is a lot likely to change her mind than continuing to pursue her. It shows abundance mentality and non-neediness.
Re: Should I Move On Or Wait For Her? by Kingpin1000: 12:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
SmartPolician:

I couldn't stop laughing after reading this. You guys need to be calming down on Nairaland grin

@Kingpin1000, you made a lot of sense, but stop asking girls in relationships to break up with their guys for you. It makes no sense.

Bro I cannot share my babe with anybody so if she is serious she should breakup with her bf or we can be friends with benefit
Re: Should I Move On Or Wait For Her? by AKWATGOLD1(m): 1:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
Reserve Bench Player in a nutshell. Borrow yourself brain.
oluwajohnjay:
I got close to this lady while I was in secondary school. We really loved each other and I thought maybe it was just a friendly stuffs that we’ll get over unknowing to me that the girl loves me even more than I do. I didn’t ask her out until after our secondary school and she declined. But we were still talking and we got really close but we were not dating. She gained admission and I gained admission too into different universities .. During our 100 level days we lost contact and didn’t talk for months or even a year or so .
When we got to 200 level we met again then we started talking and we started seeing each other every December for hangouts and talks and she told me she’s now in a relationship. I was pained but I continued to pour out my mind and I found she still love me still and wanted to keep me in case anything goes wrong between her and her boyfriend which I rejected... and I told her it’s either me or the she keep the boyfriend... fast forward to this December we met again as usual and we were talking and now she’s telling me her relationship with her boyfriend is now at stake and she wants me to stick around .. I don’t really know if I should stick around or move on... Normal we do play hug peck and kiss but we never had sex .... which I don’t really like too ... what should I do

(1) (Reply)

Love Questions / Me,my Homeboy And This Chick / How Do I Breakup With My Gurl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.