Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,969 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Elderly women, being nicer When They Meet A Very handsome Young Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Elderly women, being nicer When They Meet A Very handsome Young Man (1667 Views)

Most Handsome Man In Nigeria ( very handsome Photos) / Very Handsome Man Wanted For A Romantic Movie / Women, Being Financially Independent Is The ONLY Way We Can Have Our Respect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elderly women, being nicer When They Meet A Very handsome Young Man by sacajawea: 12:04pm On Feb 11
Why?
Now this is a very interesting one, becos it's an older or elderly woman, married with kids ofcourse, not hiding the fact that she finds this young man handsome.
They do it mainly to men they are sure are unmarried and very younger, so it flies if as Jokes, or them Just being Friendly.

If the guy is very young but married, they don't do it. It's only unmarried ones, with no significant other half in Sight that they do it to. Say A 19, 20, 21, 22 year old.

They would Be much more nicer to them, much more generous, happier, smiling broadly when they meet them, being obviously bias.
Like with no holding back, no barring back at all.... Interesting!

They don't do this to average looking guys or below average guys.
Feels really hypocritical and Unfair when you think about it and they don't care at all, they are very unapologetic with it.

1 Like

Re: Elderly women, being nicer When They Meet A Very handsome Young Man by eazzzy1(m): 2:25pm On Feb 11
As people grow older, fairy tales are replaced with reality. A lot of things people won’t tolerate in their younger years would be embraced as they get older.

At some point people just want to be happy and the society standard for what makes people happy would be by-passed because older people have tried it and they know it doesn’t work.

7 Likes

Re: Elderly women, being nicer When They Meet A Very handsome Young Man by JustPowerApps(m): 2:35pm On Feb 11
Before anything, know that attitude differs. This is not really women issue, it is individual ish. I have met some real ingrates and I have also met real good people that appreciates anything you do for them no matter how small it is.

Know who you are dealing with, this will help you decide to either spend your time and resources on them or cut them off.
Re: Elderly women, being nicer When They Meet A Very handsome Young Man by sacajawea: 3:41pm On Feb 11
JustPowerApps:
Before anything, know that attitude differs. This is not really women issue, it is individual ish. I have met some real ingrates and I have also met real good people that appreciates anything you do for them no matter how small it is.

Know who you are dealing with, this will help you decide to either spend your time and resources on them or cut them off.
I don't think you understand what this thread is about... Read it again.

This is something subtle I've noticed since I was very young, and just decided to type it out today.

1 Like

Re: Elderly women, being nicer When They Meet A Very handsome Young Man by JustPowerApps(m): 4:23pm On Feb 11
sacajawea:

I don't think you understand what this thread is about... Read it again.

This is something subtle I've noticed since I was very young, and just decided to type it out today.

Then stop writing confusing post Op, no dey cause katakata here man cool

1 Like

Re: Elderly women, being nicer When They Meet A Very handsome Young Man by sacajawea: 9:59am On Feb 18
sacajawea:
Why?
Now this is a very interesting one, becos it's an older woman, or elderly woman (married with kids ofcourse), not hiding the fact that she finds this young man handsome.
They do it mainly to Unmarried under 25, U24 year olds.

If the guy is very young and married, they don't do it. It's only unmarried ones, with no significant other around they so it to. Say A 19, 20, 21, 22 year old. Maybe somewhere deep in their subconscious, they know when It's all clear to proceed with the showings and attractions to them.

They would Be much more nicer to them, much more generous, happier, smiling broadly when they meet them, being obviously bias...
Like with no holding back, no barring back at all.
They don't do this to average looking guys or below average guys.
Feels really hypocritical and Unfair when you think about it and they don't care at all, they are very unapologetic with it.
Also, more than half of them have sexual Gugugumu in them
Re: Elderly women, being nicer When They Meet A Very handsome Young Man by sacajawea: 9:59am On Feb 18
JustPowerApps:

Then stop writing confusing post Op, no dey cause katakata here man cool
Edited. Read it again.
Re: Elderly women, being nicer When They Meet A Very handsome Young Man by sacajawea: 1:11pm On Feb 28
Have you seen this happen? Even if it's not to you, to other people

(1) (Reply)

Ex-runs Girl In Dilemma As She Finds Out Her Former Client Is Brother-in-law / If Your Fiancee Lives With A Man / My Friend Wants To Kill Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.