Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Have You Ever Dated/married A Person You Saw On Someone Else's Whatsapp Status? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated/married A Person You Saw On Someone Else's Whatsapp Status? (1631 Views)

Guys Have You Almost Dated Married Woman Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? / Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Dated/married A Person You Saw On Someone Else's Whatsapp Status? by MikaelDare(m): 1:41pm On Jan 05, 2022
Kindly share.
Re: Have You Ever Dated/married A Person You Saw On Someone Else's Whatsapp Status? by MikaelDare(m): 11:13am On Jan 06, 2022
Or as a lady, have you ever dated or married someone who saw your pictures on someone else's WhatsApp Status.
Please share.
Re: Have You Ever Dated/married A Person You Saw On Someone Else's Whatsapp Status? by olamoses75(m): 2:32pm On Jan 08, 2022
That's how I met my current gf. Saw her pic on her sister's status.
Re: Have You Ever Dated/married A Person You Saw On Someone Else's Whatsapp Status? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:34pm On Jan 08, 2022
It happens but quite rare..
Re: Have You Ever Dated/married A Person You Saw On Someone Else's Whatsapp Status? by MufasaLion: 2:39pm On Jan 08, 2022
I'm still waiting on Gal Gadot. sad

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated/married A Person You Saw On Someone Else's Whatsapp Status? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 08, 2022
My name is maya
Abuja base
Need friends
Re: Have You Ever Dated/married A Person You Saw On Someone Else's Whatsapp Status? by MikaelDare(m): 4:34am On Feb 12, 2022
olamoses75:
That's how I met my current gf. Saw her pic on her sister's status.
That's interesting.
So she agreed to give her sister's number to you.
Re: Have You Ever Dated/married A Person You Saw On Someone Else's Whatsapp Status? by Boogyman557: 5:04am On Feb 12, 2022
Holly Gram cool

Me I no GET RELATIONSHIP..

Na WEED be my RELATIONSHIP and MOTIVATION..

WTF MAN
Re: Have You Ever Dated/married A Person You Saw On Someone Else's Whatsapp Status? by Sekoni003(m): 5:24am On Feb 12, 2022
Yeah I have. A friend posted my pic on my birthday and she replied and asked if he could give her my contact. My guy forwarded her picture with d screenshot of their chat. I gave him permission to give her my contact and she msgd. We both were single at the time and the spark was absolutely there cheesy. Unfortunately things didn't really last as we both discovered we had irreconcilable differences as time went on. We broke up without drama. She's happily married with kids now anyways...

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated/married A Person You Saw On Someone Else's Whatsapp Status? by Nobody: 5:31am On Feb 12, 2022
My name is maya Abuja base Need friends
I can be one. DM
Re: Have You Ever Dated/married A Person You Saw On Someone Else's Whatsapp Status? by MikaelDare(m): 12:55pm On Feb 12, 2022
Sekoni003:
Yeah I have. A friend posted my pic on my birthday and she replied and asked if he could give her my contact. My guy forwarded her picture with d screenshot of their chat. I gave him permission to give her my contact and she msgd. We both were single at the time and the spark was absolutely there cheesy. Unfortunately things didn't really last as we both discovered we had irreconcilable differences as time went on. We broke up without drama. She's happily married with kids now anyways...

Interesting.
I didn't know ladies too usually ask for guys contact seeing pix on status. I thought it was just the other way round
Re: Have You Ever Dated/married A Person You Saw On Someone Else's Whatsapp Status? by olamoses75(m): 12:57pm On Feb 12, 2022
MikaelDare:

That's interesting.
So she agreed to give her sister's number to you.
yes o, though she told me she needed her permission before giving me her number, which I think she got.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated/married A Person You Saw On Someone Else's Whatsapp Status? by Sekoni003(m): 1:06pm On Feb 12, 2022
MikaelDare:

Interesting.
I didn't know ladies too usually ask for guys contact seeing pix on status. I thought it was just the other way round

Of course they do. Especially if they like what they see cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated/married A Person You Saw On Someone Else's Whatsapp Status? by MikaelDare(m): 1:47pm On Jun 04, 2022
Sekoni003:

Of course they do. Especially if they like what they see cheesy

Alright
Re: Have You Ever Dated/married A Person You Saw On Someone Else's Whatsapp Status? by MikaelDare(m): 9:13pm On May 19, 2023
olamoses75:
yes o, though she told me she needed her permission before giving me her number, which I think she got.

Alright.

(1) (Reply)

The Joy In Giving Your Girlfriend Head / Help!! Am Feeling Guilty, I Injured My Mom Overnight. / Call Girls In Vaishali Ghaziabad 9811458951

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.