Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

My Girlfriend Not Seeing Her Period, Help!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Not Seeing Her Period, Help!! (2615 Views)

Why Does My Girlfriend Not Nag Or Query With Me / I Told My Girlfriend Not To Go To The Club But She Went Anyway- And Got Raped / Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Not Seeing Her Period, Help!! by ucnotjustok: 3:35pm On Jan 05, 2022
I have been dating my girl for almost 5 months now, until recently she haven't had any issue with her period, she was supposed to see it as of last month Dec 25th, but up till date been 5th, shes yet to see it.
We did a pregnancy test on sunday using a strip, the first one came out very faint, the next day with another brand, it came out negative, then by evening yesterday, it also came out negative. So the test was done 3 times.....
Well she told me she have experienced such B4 that it has to do with her hormones (hormonal imbalance).
I'm still worried, and can entertain any suggestions.....

2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Not Seeing Her Period, Help!! by Harrykn: 3:36pm On Jan 05, 2022
Comrade you Dey amaze us ���

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Not Seeing Her Period, Help!! by Laturuturu: 3:36pm On Jan 05, 2022
Things hard for this country bro
You still dey they find period

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Not Seeing Her Period, Help!! by Obimike30(m): 3:36pm On Jan 05, 2022
Zazu zehhh

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Not Seeing Her Period, Help!! by Godada(m): 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2022

It's either she is pregnant or she is not.

She should go for blood test. It's the surest.

In any case, Play safe.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Not Seeing Her Period, Help!! by Romanoff(f): 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2022
Let her go and see a gynaecologist.
Re: My Girlfriend Not Seeing Her Period, Help!! by Mrkumareze(m): 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
Start counting your baby dedication day, memorise good name for the child and save for Diaper.. I wish her safe delivery grin

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Not Seeing Her Period, Help!! by timifaithus(m): 3:39pm On Jan 05, 2022
Mrkumareze:
Start counting your baby dedication day, memorise good name for the child and save for Diaper.. I wish her safe delivery grin
Comrade grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Not Seeing Her Period, Help!! by onlinetomola(m): 3:40pm On Jan 05, 2022
Well, baby is a great gift from God.

Congratulations...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Not Seeing Her Period, Help!! by Deborah98(f): 3:42pm On Jan 05, 2022
Run a proper test huncle undecided... Yeah I know of ladies with such problem,it corrects with time and usually on its own. Some call it hormonal imbalance. I'll advice you take her to hospital and run a proper test, don't rely on what the test strips reads sometimes you can misread it if you don't know how to...

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Not Seeing Her Period, Help!! by ucnotjustok: 3:45pm On Jan 05, 2022
Mrkumareze:
Comerade

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Not Seeing Her Period, Help!! by ucnotjustok: 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2022
Deborah98:
Run a proper test huncle undecided... Yeah I know of ladies with such problem,it corrects with time and usually on its own. Some call it hormonal imbalance. I'll advice you take her to hospital and run a proper test, don't rely on what the test strips reads sometimes you can misread it if you don't know how to...
Thank you Sis
Re: My Girlfriend Not Seeing Her Period, Help!! by vanbonattel: 3:47pm On Jan 05, 2022
Your child's name will be lookman grin

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Not Seeing Her Period, Help!! by ucnotjustok: 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2022
vanbonattel:
Your child's name will be lookman grin
Of all the names.... Yeye
Re: My Girlfriend Not Seeing Her Period, Help!! by Sonnobax15(m): 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
grin
No be only hormonal problem grin. The baby that she's about to carry just dey dodge anything wey go lead to flushing,thereby hiding very far away grin

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Not Seeing Her Period, Help!! by Optimistguy1969: 3:54pm On Jan 05, 2022
Kisskids diaper is between 5,600-6000.

Op, I said I should let you know

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Not Seeing Her Period, Help!! by pregnantMan: 3:57pm On Jan 05, 2022
I see her getting pregnant, I see you trying to deny the pregnancy. I see you going broke. I see you and her struggling to feed. I see her giving birth to treplet. I see you running away. I see them catching you. I see you commiting suicide.

This I have seen cheesy

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Not Seeing Her Period, Help!! by ucnotjustok: 3:59pm On Jan 05, 2022
Sonnobax15:
grin
No be only hormonal problem grin. The baby that she's about to carry just dey dodge anything wey go lead to flushing,thereby hiding very far away grin
LOL, her ppl go kill am. Person wey panic Wan kill
Re: My Girlfriend Not Seeing Her Period, Help!! by Sonnobax15(m): 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2022
ucnotjustok:

LOL, her ppl go kill am. Person wey panic Wan kill
congrats to you for being a father elect cheesy. Hope you know say diapers don cost cha? tongue

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Not Seeing Her Period, Help!! by Lifewasgood: 4:37pm On Jan 05, 2022
Stress, hormones etc do affect their periods. Women dey try, d problem for their body too many.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Not Seeing Her Period, Help!! by ParpahSeventy: 4:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
The last girl to complain that I know of this problem is 5 months pregnant now, the one before that, the son is 7 months old now, the one before that has a son who is 6 years old now.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Not Seeing Her Period, Help!! by Ekejoestar(m): 4:50pm On Jan 05, 2022
ParpahSeventy:
The last girl to complain that I know of this problem is 5 months pregnant now, the one before that, the son is 7 months old now, the one before that has a son who is 6 years old now.

Story teller
Re: My Girlfriend Not Seeing Her Period, Help!! by errigdee: 4:53pm On Jan 05, 2022
she's pregnant alaye
Re: My Girlfriend Not Seeing Her Period, Help!! by siofra(f): 4:56pm On Jan 05, 2022
So we should help her find the period

Re: My Girlfriend Not Seeing Her Period, Help!! by BestDicker: 4:56pm On Jan 05, 2022
Can you bring her to me ,i need to check her out..
Free of charge
Re: My Girlfriend Not Seeing Her Period, Help!! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 05, 2022
It's probably because of irregular eating habits or stress...Irregular eating habits can definitely cause late..missed or irregular periods...Stress can as well..Even though you didn't mention her being stressed out ..it's one of the most common reason to be late/missed/irregular(period)...She'll be fine.

Changes in routine can also cause changes in her cycle..Also eating too much or too little gaining/losing weight..dehydration or any number of other factors could be to blame...
You don't have to be worried since yve done a test..still you have to book an appointment with a doctor..
Re: My Girlfriend Not Seeing Her Period, Help!! by UYEMDO35(m): 5:06pm On Jan 05, 2022
Guy we are on dsame page right now, it's better u follow it up immediately before it get too far.... My gf once told me of not seeing her period... I didn't take it serious until she broke the news to me yesterday dat she's one month gone and demands 6k to rid of it.... But I told her to come visit me so that we could go to hospital to carryout test but she refuse.... And now I can't rest becuz am not ready to fall as prey for someone's daughter.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Not Seeing Her Period, Help!! by Theboy21: 5:08pm On Jan 05, 2022
��cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Not Seeing Her Period, Help!! by ucnotjustok: 5:26pm On Jan 05, 2022
Womenarespecial:
It's probably because of irregular eating habits or stress...Irregular eating habits can definitely cause late..missed or irregular periods...Stress can as well..Even though you didn't mention her being stressed out ..it's one of the most common reason to be late/missed/irregular(period)...She'll be fine.

Changes in routine can also cause changes in her cycle..Also eating too much or too little gaining/losing weight..dehydration or any number of other factors could be to blame...
You don't have to be worried since yve done a test..still you have to book an appointment with a doctor..
I suspect the stress, cause she had to switch to a much strenuous job when the company closed for the Xmas break to make up for ppl that didn't travel for the holiday
Re: My Girlfriend Not Seeing Her Period, Help!! by ucnotjustok: 5:27pm On Jan 05, 2022
Ekejoestar:

Story teller
Better one o
Re: My Girlfriend Not Seeing Her Period, Help!! by ucnotjustok: 5:30pm On Jan 05, 2022
UYEMDO35:
Guy we are on dsame page right now, it's better u follow it up immediately before it get too far.... My gf once told me of not seeing her period... I didn't take it serious until she broke the news to me yesterday dat she's one month gone and demands 6k to rid of it.... But I told her to come visit me so that we could go to hospital to carryout test but she refuse.... And now I can't rest becuz am not ready to fall as prey for someone's daughter.
Well if my babe is pregnant, then she really is, because she has many means to get money from me, so pregnancy gimmick will be step too far
Re: My Girlfriend Not Seeing Her Period, Help!! by luizpippo(m): 5:49pm On Jan 05, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Every Guy Must Be Grateful To Nairaland / Man Breaks Down In Tears As Erotic Dance With Lady Went Horribly Wrong / First-ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Gets Ousted After Year In Office (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.