Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,702 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Why Does My Girlfriend Not Nag Or Query With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does My Girlfriend Not Nag Or Query With Me (671 Views)

My Girlfriend Not Seeing Her Period, Help!! / Does My Fiancée Love Me? / I Told My Girlfriend Not To Go To The Club But She Went Anyway- And Got Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does My Girlfriend Not Nag Or Query With Me by madami123: 2:58pm On Jan 14, 2019
Because sometimes I will do something to make her angry but instead of bringing it up she is happy when she see me and then talk about other things even when I tease she doesn't look bother I don't no do you think it normal
Re: Why Does My Girlfriend Not Nag Or Query With Me by Newboss(m): 3:03pm On Jan 14, 2019
She's trying to be more mature than you grin.

Sometimes you just get used to people being a certain way, and grow thick skin to them. grin.

But do your best and get her angry. I mean, very angry. Even if it means fūcking her best friend grin. You have the right to know her reaction when angry grin
Re: Why Does My Girlfriend Not Nag Or Query With Me by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 14, 2019
madami123:
Because sometimes I will do something to make her angry but instead of bringing it up she is happy when she see me and then talk about other things even when I tease she doesn't look bother I don't no do you think it normal

LMAO grin grin excuse my manners pls. The question is very funny.
You are simply looking for trouble by all means.
I think I like that your girlfriend. Wetin concern her...if you like the devil should use you to find her trouble., she still no go send you. There are babes like that.

But another angle, could she be dating someone else? She fit no love you o.
Re: Why Does My Girlfriend Not Nag Or Query With Me by Marcus2(m): 3:18pm On Jan 14, 2019
Dump her , she is pretending undecided
Re: Why Does My Girlfriend Not Nag Or Query With Me by hahahahahaha(m): 3:19pm On Jan 14, 2019
Yeah, there's something fishy going on. Break up with her before it escalates.
Re: Why Does My Girlfriend Not Nag Or Query With Me by hahahahahaha(m): 3:20pm On Jan 14, 2019
Marcus2:
Dump her , she is pretending undecided

Either this, or someone is dicking her sooo soo good that when she comes to OP's house, his bullshit don't mean nothing to her.

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Girlfriend Not Nag Or Query With Me by MissRaine69(f): 4:06pm On Jan 14, 2019
She is the adult in your relationship.
Re: Why Does My Girlfriend Not Nag Or Query With Me by MissRaine69(f): 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2019
Newboss:
She's trying to be more mature than you grin.

Sometimes you just get used to people being a certain way, and grow thick skin to them. grin.

But do your best and get her angry. I mean, very angry. Even if it means fūcking her best friend grin. You have the right to know her reaction when angry grin
And thanks to your idotic advice
She will move and meet someone better and he will be left with nothing but idiotic advice.
Re: Why Does My Girlfriend Not Nag Or Query With Me by lilmax(m): 4:16pm On Jan 14, 2019
you're just used to immature girls that's all

leave her and let. a mature man have her

(1) (Reply)

See Photos As Woman Delivers 6 Babies In Just 9 Minutes / Beauty Without Brains Or Brains Without Beauty? / Dwerf Beating His Wife For Disrespecting Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.