Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari (37683 Views)

Ondo State Clears Salary Arrears, Pays The Extra ₦35,000 To Civil Servants / The Most Developed South East State / Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by orisa37: 8:26am On Jan 07, 2022
MOVE JIGAWA TO THE NE.
MOVE TARABA TO NC AND
MOVE BENUE TO THE SE.

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by Torylanez(m): 9:27am On Jan 07, 2022
DabuIIIT:

Is this the question you asked me initially?
You asked me to mention any which I did and now you are shifting goal post and asking me jamb question.
If your gross ethnic president doesn't have disdain and hatred for the Igbos,how can he be comfortable as president the nation and there ain't no Igbo man among his service chiefs for 8yrs? How can he be comfortable with no Igbo man in the helms of affairs in the presidency and the senate and House of representatives and even the judiciary?
Is that fair?
Mind you,I'm not from the south east,I'm s concerned south south.

Am now asking u , when una get Igbo as service chiefs
Wetin e do for your region ?

Also , when Hausa people doesn't men at the helms of affairs and when they had , what was their benefits?

Plus am not Hausa nor Fulani

You ethnic jingoists think by putting your so called " people there " anything will change

Now Hausa people get people there now , what has changed ?
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by ManMountain(m): 9:50am On Jan 07, 2022
ariesbull:
nzeogwu is from delta state

What is the meaning of Nzeogwu in Delta ?
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by ariesbull: 10:04am On Jan 07, 2022
ManMountain:

Is delta a tribe or state
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by Don27tiky(m): 10:56am On Jan 07, 2022
Verysmart101:

I can authoritavely tell that no igala tribe is attached to Anambra state pls.instead there are Igbo tribes attached to Kogi and they are indegines there.Stop claiming brother because of oil field pls.
i have friends from anambra that are igalas by tribe

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by ManMountain(m): 11:00am On Jan 07, 2022
ariesbull:

Is delta a tribe or state

That is exactly the reason I’m asking you that question. You introduced Delta state
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by DabuIIIT: 12:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
Torylanez:

Also , when Hausa people doesn't men at the helms of affairs and when they had , what was their benefits?

You ethnic jingoists think by putting your so called " people there " anything will change

I don't think you even know what you talking about,what does this zoo have a whole federal agency for Federal character for?
Ain't this country a multi ethnic country that should cater for every geo political section for a sense of belonging?
And what the hell do you mean by benefits derivable from appointments,if I may ask you,now that you wanna thread that path?

Lemme help you out a bit. The NNPC,DPR,PPMC,PPPRA, PTDF and NIMASA and NPA are the federal government main petroleum and maritime agencies located in the south and are all headed by northerners!!!! OPEC chairman is a northern Nigerian!!

What do you have to say about this?

And be careful how you call someone ethnic jingoist cos you initially said no insults and I find that hard to keep most times

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by walefresh3(m): 1:41pm On Jan 07, 2022
Osilama1:
stop writing junks that national confab isn't the solution the national assembly is the key... Again the idea of a group or region being favored is absolute rubbish... Regionalism via 1963 constitution system is impossible... Be realistic restructuring is not an end it's a means to an end hence it's a process not a final destination
I didn't even get your postulation...
I only agreed with you that it's a process not the end but a means to an end...
But abducting 80% of 1963 constitution will solve alots and save the dieing nation from collapsing....
Restructuring will give room for competency cus no region will like to lag behind.
The Constitution should allow every region or state to source for it incomes and give 50% to the center...
That's all...

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by revolt(m): 1:43pm On Jan 07, 2022
GodHatesBigots:

Deal with Igbos ? grin

The idiots backyard is ravaged with terrorists and bandits, he has borrowed Nigeria into eternal debt, youth unemployment is 65%, poverty is escalating and people are dying - yet you think he is only dealing with Igbos ?

Daftness should become a crime.
That's how ediotic these fools are... their bigotry makes rodents smarter than they are.....Apes.

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by revolt(m): 1:45pm On Jan 07, 2022
Gazzy88:
Guy talk true, buhari knows how to press your mumu button. grin

Let me translate for you in pidgin so you understand: buhari talk say make ibo leaders go check map whether any states fit contribute land take create 6th state wey don dey hungry una for decades but since then, ya leaders no gree talk about am again.
the greatest foolery ever displayed on nairaland I swear... Restructuring isn't about igbo state creation.... its RESTRUCTURING NIGERIA... Damn... how am i originally from the same country with you sub humans?.... jeez

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by Osilama1: 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2022
walefresh3:

I didn't even get your postulation...
I only agreed with you that it's a process not the end but a means to an end...
But abducting 80% of 1963 constitution will solve alots and save the dieing nation from collapsing....
Restructuring will give room for competency cus no region will like to lag behind.
The Constitution should allow every region or state to source for it incomes and give 50% to the center...
That's all...
so na restructuring de make gorvenors press Loca govt Neck like Dem like... We have 1999 constitution already you amend that and move on... Which region is lagging behind some of you sit in your bedroom and assume or imagine things... Like I said any landmark changes that should happen lies with the legislature...
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by Torylanez(m): 4:45pm On Jan 07, 2022
DabuIIIT:

I don't think you even know what you talking about,what does this zoo have a whole federal agency for Federal character for?
Ain't this country a multi ethnic country that should cater for every geo political section for a sense of belonging?
And what the hell do you mean by benefits derivable from appointments,if I may ask you,now that you wanna thread that path?

Lemme help you out a bit. The NNPC,DPR,PPMC,PPPRA, PTDF and NIMASA and NPA are the federal government main petroleum and maritime agencies located in the south and are all headed by northerners!!!! OPEC chairman is a northern Nigerian!!

What do you have to say about this?

And be careful how you call someone ethnic jingoist cos you initially said no insults and I find that hard to keep most times

All those parastatals u mentioned aren't headed by Northerners , stop lying to prove a point

But let's assume u are saying the truth , before now when Igbos headed those parastatals and other zones are not included ... Did those regions insulted u igbos or blackmail Nigeria and Nigerians with secession plans ?

Asides all that , I asked simple question o
What are the benefits of Igbos from past positions ?

List the benefits , simple
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by DabuIIIT: 5:32pm On Jan 07, 2022
Torylanez:

All those parastatals u mentioned aren't headed by Northerners , stop lying to prove a point

But let's assume u are saying the truth , before now when Igbos headed those parastatals and other zones are not included ... Did those regions insulted u igbos or blackmail Nigeria and Nigerians with secession plans ?

Asides all that , I asked simple question o
What are the benefits of Igbos from past positions ?

List the benefits , simple

I see you are blind...cos you keep refering to me as Igbo even after I told you I'm not..I don't think I got time to waste on you
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by Daveconsult007: 6:01pm On Jan 07, 2022
[quote author=MoIbrahim post=109121106]You want to start [b]another fight [/b]with Benue, Kogi, Delta and Rivers? Only you? Where will you get allies from? Or you alone wants to fight everybody and win everybody?

Politics is not like this o.

Which ethnic groups will do the fighting?
What we should asking is.... Are there ibo lands and groups in those aforementioned states
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by Torylanez(m): 9:15pm On Jan 07, 2022
DabuIIIT:

I see you are blind...cos you keep refering to me as Igbo even after I told you I'm not..I don't think I got time to waste on you

Answer the simple questions, don't run away trying to curse your way out

Stay away from.curses , grow up and engage like a grown adult

Answer simple !!
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by DabuIIIT: 10:51pm On Jan 07, 2022
Torylanez:

Answer the simple questions, don't run away trying to curse your way out

Stay away from.curses , grow up and engage like a grown adult

Answer simple !!

That would've been a whole lot easier if only you weren't totally express way dull and asking equally dull stupid questions.
I knew from the onset who I was engaging only I was hoping to see if there gonna be some improvement and if telling you facts that sounds like bad music to your ears and not wanting to engage in dull garbage convo anymore translates to curses and running away to you,then be my guest...
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by Torylanez(m): 11:48pm On Jan 07, 2022
[quote author=DabuIIIT post=109175690][/quote]

So u still can't mention the benefits Igbos got for been among the service chiefs ?

So na just insult and curses ur brain fit program ?

Eyah ... Me no de swim with pigs sha

So kid , continue with your insults
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by walefresh3(m): 11:57pm On Jan 07, 2022
Osilama1:
so na restructuring de make gorvenors press Loca govt Neck like Dem like... We have 1999 constitution already you amend that and move on... Which region is lagging behind some of you sit in your bedroom and assume or imagine things... Like I said any landmark changes that should happen lies with the legislature...
You don't know anything about restructuring , creation of state it's not a responsibility of fg , if truly were practicing true fiscal federating system...under fiscal federating system , state will be autonomy to create numbers of local government it would be a ble to finance base on its revenue ...
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by DabuIIIT: 1:10am On Jan 08, 2022
Torylanez:

So u still can't mention the benefits Igbos got for been among the service chiefs ?

So na just insult and curses ur brain fit program ?

Eyah ... Me no de swim with pigs sha

So kid , continue with your insults

ain't it an 8th wonder of the world when donkeys use the word "brain" when braying talking!?
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by Osilama1: 8:20am On Jan 08, 2022
walefresh3:

You don't know anything about restructuring , creation of state it's not a responsibility of fg , if truly were practicing true fiscal federating system...under fiscal federating system , state will be autonomy to create numbers of local government it would be a ble to finance base on its revenue ...
nna find somewhere sleep Ina go just de write anyhow tins restructuring is one word that have so abused... Is it lack of fiscal federalism that makes Niger Delta states mismanaged the huge allocations they get from federal govt? How have the gorvenors used the power they have...
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by walefresh3(m): 10:30am On Jan 08, 2022
Osilama1:
nna find somewhere sleep Ina go just de write anyhow tins restructuring is one word that have so abused... Is it lack of fiscal federalism that makes Niger Delta states mismanaged the huge allocations they get from federal govt? How have the gorvenors used the power they have...

Guy you are not making sence...
We don't want spoonfield structure.. it make the state government feel too relax... We want every region or state to holdup with thier destiny... We don't want blame blame system.No tribe will Blame or have power to stop the progress of others .. Restructuring will bring more peace among ethnicities and blame game from state government to fg will stop...

It seem you are from north or one way the other benefiting from. This kangaroo system...

USA we adopted the system from are doing great because they are practicing the true fiscal system of federalism...

Or we go back to the agreed contrition of 1963 by our founder...
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by azpekuliar: 11:06am On Jan 08, 2022
Torylanez:

Arewa don turn to Dubai cheesy

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by Torylanez(m): 12:15pm On Jan 08, 2022
[quote author=DabuIIIT post=109175690][/quote]

Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by Osilama1: 12:39pm On Jan 08, 2022
walefresh3:

Guy you are not making sence...
We don't want spoonfield structure.. it make the state government feel too relax... We want every region or state to holdup with thier destiny... We don't want blame blame system.No tribe will Blame or have power to stop the progress of others .. Restructuring will bring more peace among ethnicities and blame game from state government to fg will stop...

It seem you are from north or one way the other benefiting from. This kangaroo system...

USA we adopted the system from are doing great because they are practicing the true fiscal system of federalism...

Or we go back to the agreed contrition of 1963 by our founder...
your problem is u been ann asshole Southerner who thinks the North is your problem... I don't have to tell where I am from but all I can tell you is try and be open minded... You don't even know what restructuring means stop listening to gullible fellows... 1963 is dead move on... Again let your gorvenors allow Loca govt breathe that's part of restructuring to
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by macof(m): 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2022
nero2face:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/restructuring-my-problem-with-south-east-buhari/

This man thinks restructuring is call for extra state creation grin

Who are the fools who voted for this calamity
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by macof(m): 2:54pm On Jan 08, 2022
Torylanez:

That is because the north doesn't care.
They simply want to control others, their orientation is not one where they chase after progress and development.. They chase after power
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by walefresh3(m): 3:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
Osilama1:
your problem is u been ann asshole Southerner who thinks the North is your problem... I don't have to tell where I am from but all I can tell you is try and be open minded... You don't even know what restructuring means stop listening to gullible fellows... 1963 is dead move on... Again let your gorvenors allow Loca govt breathe that's part of restructuring to

Restructure mean rearrange...
I am not supprise with your abuse... that's the best you can do... You lack knowledge to counter what I stated above...
What concern fg the way state runz it affairs.. local government belong to state not fg... Lg it's a creation of state government not fg responsibility... 774 local governments in Nigeria are fraudulent creation... By northern leaders.. This is the fact you refused to acknowledged....the 1999 constitution it not healthy enough to fast track development...

1963 formation it's better than 1999 formation...fact..

We want state / regional autonomy by controlling every components that generates income for the indigenous ...
We don't want spoonfield system any more...
fg should allow state or region to control thier resources first then other things we follow...
I repeat it s only state that owns the responsibility to create local government not fg..
Hence , local government are created in large numbers for state that with highest population / contribution not by barren landmass that has nothing to contribute than terrorism and liability to blessed state of the federation...
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by Osilama1: 4:55pm On Jan 08, 2022
walefresh3:

Restructure mean rearrange...
I am not supprise with your abuse... that's the best you can do... You lack knowledge to counter what I stated above...
What concern fg the way state runz it affairs.. local government belong to state not fg... Lg it's a creation of state government not fg responsibility... 774 local governments in Nigeria are fraudulent creation... By northern leaders.. This is the fact you refused to acknowledged....the 1999 constitution it not healthy enough to fast track development...

1963 formation it's better than 1999 formation...fact..

We want state / regional autonomy by controlling every components that generates income for the indigenous ...
We don't want spoonfield system any more...
fg should allow state or region to control thier resources first then other things we follow...
I repeat it s only state that owns the responsibility to create local government not fg..
Hence , local government are created in large numbers for state that with highest population / contribution not by barren landmass that has nothing to contribute than terrorism and liability to blessed state of the federation...
you don't see a problem with attacking an entire region for nothing but u have a problem being called an asshole... Who told u even with restructuring federal govt can't still wade into some issues... Keep blaming the Northerners u hear nonsense... Am done with this conversation
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by Torylanez(m): 8:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
macof:

That is because the north doesn't care.
They simply want to control others, their orientation is not one where they chase after progress and development.. They chase after power

And the south east cared ?
They don't chase power ? Then why are they blackmailing Nigeria with secession because of lack of juicy appointment?

Which progress does southeast has despite been enslaved by PDP for 16yrs ?
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by Senioreddy: 8:43pm On Jan 08, 2022
omenkaLives:
Igbo lands carved into Benue indeed. What makes you think it isnt Benue lands that were carved into minuscule south East? What about Kogi lands full of Igalas in Anambra?

In the minds of Igbos, everyone owes them everything, but they owe no one nothing. The entitlement you Igbos have is eerily similar to that of the people you love to hate from "futa jalon " and it is sickening.

Pathetic.

My broda you really know this people so well.
They feel every land with natural resources in Nigeria belongs them.
Empty chest beaters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by RealTalkNoBull: 9:23pm On Jan 08, 2022
GodHatesBigots:
We shall reclaim all our Igbo lands that were cunningly carved into Kogi, Benue, Delta and Rivers states. It’s only a matter of time.

The cow herding dullard doesn’t know what he is talking about.
Y’all don’t want Edo and Ondo states no more?
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by RealTalkNoBull: 9:25pm On Jan 08, 2022
ManMountain:

What does Kaduna mean in ibo?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Army Staff Lt Gen Farouk Yahaya / "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri / Ben Murray-Bruce Meets Santa Claus In Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.