Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari (37688 Views)

Ondo State Clears Salary Arrears, Pays The Extra ₦35,000 To Civil Servants / The Most Developed South East State / Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by ManMountain(m): 3:21pm On Jan 06, 2022
MoIbrahim:
This is a better way to say it. Honestly, the Igbos need to be more diplomatic and political. You need to get along with everyone to get what you want.

Lmao! You are putting diplomacy in the same sentence with Ibo. ?

To Ibos, it is by force, a must or violence. Threat or blackmail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by ManMountain(m): 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2022
DabuIIIT:

But loves Igbos and not a single Igbo among his service chiefs for 8 years.....we know your type

So make una do am wetin Nzeogwu did to Ahmadu Bello?

Buhari is the last generation of Hausa/Fulani soldiers that witnessed at close quarters the treachery of Ibos soldiers on the night of Jan 1966 and that fear still lives in him till this day

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by DabuIIIT: 3:39pm On Jan 06, 2022
ManMountain:

Buhari is the last generation of Hausa/Fulani soldiers that witnessed at close quarters the treachery of Ibos soldiers on the night of Jan 1966 and that fear still lives in him till this day oga e mi o se Omo Ibo ooo. Haba! And seriously,that sardauna whatever that means,got what he deserved
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by fof1: 4:12pm On Jan 06, 2022
nero2face:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/restructuring-my-problem-with-south-east-buhari/

He has a Mental Illness...Problems of Old Age and Sound Reasonings, Pls
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by Osilama1: 4:38pm On Jan 06, 2022
walefresh3:

Bro you are partially right.... The president don't have constitutional right to restructure the country, but national conference is the better option infact in good position to restructure the Nation....
Under restructuring ... Creations of local government by fg will be scrap...state will have autonomy to create numbers of lgc it can finance..
These are the demands from restructuring..
Resources control
State Police
50% derivation from any money generated from all revenue components within a particular state...eg natural resources , vat , land border , airport , seaport and stamps duty...

1999 constitution only favour a particular section of the country...So it need to be totally scrap....
Check out what happened to a whole cso of a State few days back...

I will implore Nigerians to support dis restructuring maltra or we go back to regional system .... I meant 1963 constitution...

stop writing junks that national confab isn't the solution the national assembly is the key... Again the idea of a group or region being favored is absolute rubbish... Regionalism via 1963 constitution system is impossible... Be realistic restructuring is not an end it's a means to an end hence it's a process not a final destination
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 4:48pm On Jan 06, 2022
GodHatesBigots:

Deal with Igbos ? grin

The idiots backyard is ravaged with terrorists and bandits, he has borrowed Nigeria into eternal debt, youth unemployment is 65%, poverty is escalating and people are dying - yet you think he is only dealing with Igbos ?

Daftness should become a crime.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by Torylanez(m): 5:00pm On Jan 06, 2022
DabuIIIT:

But loves Igbos and not a single Igbo among his service chiefs for 8 years.....we know your type

List the Igbo service chiefs under your darling PDP for 16yrs !!!

No need to insult , share your evidence
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by Verysmart101: 5:04pm On Jan 06, 2022
Don27tiky:
if you are from anambra and don’t know that some igalas are indigenes of that state then you are not to make any comment here. It is surprising that even those igbos who claimed to be enlightened don’t even know what’s happening even in their own domain. Many igbos even in this modern times still don’t know that their neighbors( benue, kogi and other state like plateau and nasarawa) are not Hausas. Igbos should wake up from their sleep and understand who they are and the people around them and learn to relate with them

I can authoritavely tell that no igala tribe is attached to Anambra state pls.instead there are Igbo tribes attached to Kogi and they are indegines there.Stop claiming brother because of oil field pls.
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by Verysmart101: 5:05pm On Jan 06, 2022
Navalsadiq:
scavengers everywhere

Embrace this language once and for all.you guys are not wanted.simple

And u guys too are of no need to us pls.Who igala or Kogi help please?
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by Torylanez(m): 5:07pm On Jan 06, 2022
DOTian:

We don't tell you who loves you or who hates you. Wherever you come from, it's your right to define your friends and enemies based on realities you face as you relate to those..,, not ours! You should allow us to do same. Face your part of Nigeria and let us face our part of Nigeria too.. Certainly, this is not too much to ask from a tribal mutant who wears servitude to a blundering Buhari like a badge of honor..

U mean we should allow u to continue your lies , propaganda and blackmail against the man that has done so much for your region and people than the so called PDP you all romance

If we ask you for 1 significant project that PDP did in your region for 16yrs now

Na insults una go de spit
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by Sunday879: 5:15pm On Jan 06, 2022
Contact me for sure correct score available now
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by Omonigho1976: 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2022
Quality20:
u guys shd just add Benue state to SE kowai. Ortom shd be happy being in SE. However, you guys gotta know that Al de major tribes have lands In not only their regions. There are Yoruba in NC, just as there re Hausa lands in Niger state, so Igbo been in delta and rivers isn't any anomaly. Even tiv have lands not only in Benue but also in Taraba. Also a minority tribe like ebira has lands in Nassarawa, Abuja, kogi and edo but yet has no state of it's own but is lumped up with a other tribes to form kogi
My brother stop replying these Ipob warriors on Nairaland, I found out majority of them are Ladipo spare parts sellers creating states and countries with their China phone
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by tjclassix: 5:26pm On Jan 06, 2022
I.[quote author=atorioke post=109117744]So the constitutional amendment review Committees meetings held in various geopolitical zones in the country were jokes? Na wa o.

“I, therefore, appeal to our youths to listen to the voice of reason. What an old man sees sitting, a child cannot see even if he climbs an iroko tree. Let us to the path of peace. All shall be well. If we remain firmly committed to the unity of Nigeria we shall get all we seek.”

In another development, the leadership of Aba state movement, led by Elder Emmanuel Adaelu, said among other things that the constitution review committee should consider the report of the committee on state creation of the Ohanaeze Ndigbo Worldwide under Nnia Nwodo, he said: “The Committee should consider the merit for the creation of Aba and Adada States respectively, resolved and recommended for the creation of Aba State, with 12 members supporting, and 5 abstaining. The Committee also recommended that any other State Creation exercise in the South-East should give Adada State priority.

The bolded is the resolution of the South east Committee on constitutionall amendment review held in Owerri and chaired by Hope Uzodinma. This our President has always been a wrong choice and it is South west that put us in this current mess, just to massage their ego and self-acclaimed sophistication. How can a President's response to restructuring agitation be issue of state creation for Ndigbo. So the state police, resource control and independence of the judiciary agreed upon by all the geopolitical zones in the South are not enough to make him understand what restructuring is all about? What a President!

South West and North, please make una manage this una man. Na una put am there. Godforbid bad things.

I also believe in Nigeria but the system of govt adopted to govern Nigeria isn't suitable for her structure. To me o, this Federal system of govt is taking Nigeria to nowhere
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by DabuIIIT: 5:31pm On Jan 06, 2022
Torylanez:

List the Igbo service chiefs under your darling PDP for 16yrs !!!

No need to insult , share your evidence
So you mean you ain't enlightened enough to know about Azubuike Ihejirika, chief of army staff under GEJ!!!!? What about air Marshall Paul Dike?

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by DabuIIIT: 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
Omonigho1976:
My brother stop replying these Ipob warriors on Nairaland, I found out majority of them are Ladipo spare parts sellers creating states and countries with their China phone
Your suggest you are either Edo or Delta....and see wetin you dey yarn!!!
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by Freebills12: 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Navalsadiq:
can't you see your shameless
Your just a hater that's all

Hater of what? You said that Igbos are not wanted in Nigeria, but I highlighted to you how you people are giving out Nigerian lands a whole local government with oil just to keep the Igbos as part of Nigeria. The Igbos you hate are your life that you can't do without.
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by orisa37: 6:19pm On Jan 06, 2022
RESTRUCTURING IS NOT STATE CREATION.
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by Sunday2021: 6:27pm On Jan 06, 2022
atorioke:
So the constitutional amendment review Committees meetings held in various geopolitical zones in the country were jokes? Na wa o.

“I, therefore, appeal to our youths to listen to the voice of reason. What an old man sees sitting, a child cannot see even if he climbs an iroko tree. Let us to the path of peace. All shall be well. If we remain firmly committed to the unity of Nigeria we shall get all we seek.”

In another development, the leadership of Aba state movement, led by Elder Emmanuel Adaelu, said among other things that the constitution review committee should consider the report of the committee on state creation of the Ohanaeze Ndigbo Worldwide under Nnia Nwodo, he said: “The Committee should consider the merit for the creation of Aba and Adada States respectively, resolved and recommended for the creation of Aba State, with 12 members supporting, and 5 abstaining. The Committee also recommended that any other State Creation exercise in the South-East should give Adada State priority.

The bolded is the resolution of the South east Committee on constitutionall amendment review held in Owerri and chaired by Hope Uzodinma. This our President has always been a wrong choice and it is South west that put us in this current mess, just to massage their ego and self-acclaimed sophistication. How can a President's response to restructuring agitation be issue of state creation for Ndigbo. So the state police, resource control and independence of the judiciary agreed upon by all the geopolitical zones in the South are not enough to make him understand what restructuring is all about? What a President!

South West and North, please make una manage this una man. Na una put am there. Godforbid bad thing.

Constitution amendment is different from your concept of restructuring.
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by Sunday2021: 6:29pm On Jan 06, 2022
GodHatesBigots:

Deal with Igbos ? grin

The idiots backyard is ravaged with terrorists and bandits, he has borrowed Nigeria into eternal debt, youth unemployment is 65%, poverty is escalating and people are dying - yet you think he is only dealing with Igbos ?

Daftness should become a crime.
another noise maker.
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by Sunday2021: 6:31pm On Jan 06, 2022
Afamsi:
Buhari should realise that restructuring Nigeria is not doing a favour to south east but to save Nigeria from collapse
I thought ipob want Nigeria to collapse, so let it collapse nah.
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by Sunday2021: 6:35pm On Jan 06, 2022
LollySeaSide:
The man is being sincere here.
At least once in his lifetime, he has said something that is true.
He doesn't know the meaning of restructuring and he's bold enough to admit it.
It's probably his first time of hearing the word "restructuring" and he wasn't with a dictionary to check the meaning.
Even if he had a dictionary, he may be sceptical about looking the word up since it concerns the South East. MNK could've smuggled a different meaning of the word into the dictionary.
Zaazuuzeeh!
now you that know everything. What is restructuring?
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by Sunday2021: 6:38pm On Jan 06, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
buhari is a stupid man
a stupid man is your president, therefore you are also a stupid pig.
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by Torylanez(m): 7:13pm On Jan 06, 2022
DabuIIIT:

So you mean you ain't enlightened enough to know about Azubuike Ihejirika, chief of army staff under GEJ!!!!? What about air Marshall Paul Dike?

How long did they spend in that role and how has that benefited Igbos ?
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2022
Sunday2021:
a stupid man is your president, therefore you are also a stupid pig.
buhari can never be my president, I can never share country with goat like you
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by DOTian: 8:31pm On Jan 06, 2022
Torylanez:

U mean we should allow u to continue your lies , propaganda and blackmail against the man that has done so much for your region and people than the so called PDP you all romance

If we ask you for 1 significant project that PDP did in your region for 16yrs now

Na insults una go de spit
PDP Kee u dia..
We talking reasonable leadership and this one is fixated on partisan rants..
Ahbegii free me jôôr if you have nothing reasonable to say..

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by Torylanez(m): 8:46pm On Jan 06, 2022
DOTian:

PDP Kee u dia..
We talking reasonable leadership and this one is fixated on partisan rants..
Ahbegii free me jôôr if you have nothing reasonable to say..

But u started with Buhari and APC, isn't that partisanship?

Now we mention your darling PDP now , u de vibrate lol
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by goldmatrix(m): 9:06pm On Jan 06, 2022
Is that all, what Buhari kbows to be restructuring?
Nigerians are so used especially the elites.
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by DabuIIIT: 9:53pm On Jan 06, 2022
Torylanez:

How long did they spend in that role and how has that benefited Igbos ?

Is this the question you asked me initially?
You asked me to mention any which I did and now you are shifting goal post and asking me jamb question.
If your gross ethnic president doesn't have disdain and hatred for the Igbos,how can he be comfortable as president the nation and there ain't no Igbo man among his service chiefs for 8yrs? How can he be comfortable with no Igbo man in the helms of affairs in the presidency and the senate and House of representatives and even the judiciary?
Is that fair?
Mind you,I'm not from the south east,I'm s concerned south south.

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by ariesbull: 7:28am On Jan 07, 2022
ManMountain:

Buhari is the last generation of Hausa/Fulani soldiers that witnessed at close quarters the treachery of Ibos soldiers on the night of Jan 1966 and that fear still lives in him till this day
nzeogwu is from delta state
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by OBoy50: 8:10am On Jan 07, 2022
GodHatesBigots:
We shall reclaim all our Igbo lands that were cunningly carved into Kogi, Benue, Delta and Rivers states. It’s only a matter of time.

The cow herding dullard doesn’t know what he is talking about.
Your land? Pls exclude benue from your land grabbing plans and focus on the unrest in your village...kids will just be typing nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence / Photos: Atiku Abubakar And Bola Tinubu Welcome Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuj / CAN Honours President Jonathan For Outstanding Xtian Humility In Service - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.