Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,296 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari (37714 Views)

Ondo State Clears Salary Arrears, Pays The Extra ₦35,000 To Civil Servants / The Most Developed South East State / Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by GodHatesBigots(m): 10:41am On Jan 06, 2022
MoIbrahim:
You want to start another fight with Benue, Kogi, Delta and Rivers? Only you? Where will you get allies from? Or you alone wants to fight everybody and win everybody?

Politics is not like this o.

During the creation of the states, many Igbo areas were lumped into other non-Igbo speaking states, making them a minority tribe.

This was intentional.

We don't want TIV or Igala land, we want Igbo land that was illegally joined with newly formed non-Igbo states.

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by DOTian: 10:43am On Jan 06, 2022
Torylanez:

Buhari hates igbos yet he's the only presidential contestant with Igbos been his vice !

Buhari hates igbos , yet he's the only ones started and completing 2nd Niger Bridge this 2022

PDP, GEJ, ATIKU and co. That loves Igbos have no single project or development or even elect Igbos as vice president since 1999 till now

Yen yen yen buhari hates igbos

We don't tell you who loves you or who hates you. Wherever you come from, it's your right to define your friends and enemies based on realities you face as you relate to those..,, not ours! You should allow us to do same. Face your part of Nigeria and let us face our part of Nigeria too.. Certainly, this is not too much to ask from a tribal mutant who wears servitude to a blundering Buhari like a badge of honor..

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by walefresh3(m): 10:44am On Jan 06, 2022
Osilama1:
if not that some of you are very ignorant does buhari even have the sole power to create state? Does he have the sole power to Carry out restructuring... Your gorvenors de press Loca govt excos neck yet they keep shouting restructuring... He ask u pple to define it na curse Ina de do... Restructuring isn't a final bustop it's a process that involves change as situation permits... Tell your gorvenors to allow Loca govt chairmen and women breathe... Mind u in a democracy like our the president has limited powers to do some of these things it's the national assembly that holds the key... Ok
Bro you are partially right.... The president don't have constitutional right to restructure the country, but national conference is the better option infact in good position to restructure the Nation....
Under restructuring ... Creations of local government by fg will be scrap...state will have autonomy to create numbers of lgc it can finance..
These are the demands from restructuring..
Resources control
State Police
50% derivation from any money generated from all revenue components within a particular state...eg natural resources , vat , land border , airport , seaport and stamps duty...

1999 constitution only favour a particular section of the country...So it need to be totally scrap....
Check out what happened to a whole cso of a State few days back...

I will implore Nigerians to support dis restructuring maltra or we go back to regional system .... I meant 1963 constitution...

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by GodHatesBigots(m): 10:45am On Jan 06, 2022
Quality20:
u guys shd just add Benue state to SE kowai. Ortom shd be happy being in SE. However, you guys gotta know that Al de major tribes have lands In not only their regions. There are Yoruba in NC, just as there re Hausa lands in Niger state, so Igbo been in delta and rivers isn't any anomaly. Even tiv have lands not only in Benue but also in Taraba. Also a minority tribe like ebira has lands in Nassarawa, Abuja, kogi and edo but yet has no state of it's own but is lumped up with a other tribes to form kogi

Exactly, but this is not natural. The TIV, Igala, Nupe etc existed before Nigeria, as nation states. The Igbos also existed as nation states. What is wrong with having one TIV or Igala state/nation ?
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by Themandator: 11:05am On Jan 06, 2022
Gazzy88:
Buhari knows how to deal with ibos sha. He doesn't shout when they shout but anytime he drops an album on them, it's always a banger.

“I have a problem with people from South-East; they said they wanted another state, as each of the geopolitical zones has six states.

“I said go and look at the map and see how many of the existing states will contribute to other states.
“That was the last I heard from them” on the matter, the President said.

Na young John produce the beat this time grin cheesy

Of all the regions in Nigeria, mention one that has done better under him than the South East using Buhari approved statistics from NBS
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by LLiKYekoba: 11:16am On Jan 06, 2022
huptin:

Igbos are more than qualified don't get me wrong, but you can fight everyone and still expect them to vote for you!

yoruba love everyone and even love themselves so much to the extent decapitating their own heads. Therefore they should take it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by DabuIIIT: 11:18am On Jan 06, 2022
Torylanez:

Buhari hates igbos yet he's the only presidential contestant with Igbos been his vice !

Buhari hates igbos , yet he's the only ones started and completing 2nd Niger Bridge this 2022

PDP, GEJ, ATIKU and co. That loves Igbos have no single project or development or even elect Igbos as vice president since 1999 till now

Yen yen yen buhari hates igbos
But loves Igbos and not a single Igbo among his service chiefs for 8 years.....we know your type

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by caracas: 11:20am On Jan 06, 2022
Gazzy88:
Buhari knows how to deal with ibos sha. He doesn't shout when they shout but anytime he drops an album on them, it's always a banger.

“I have a problem with people from South-East; they said they wanted another state, as each of the geopolitical zones has six states.

“I said go and look at the map and see how many of the existing states will contribute to other states.

Is it this same economy that only Igbo's are enjoying cos of their innate ability to survive any harsh condition
You my friend,is even more daft than your master buhari....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by DabuIIIT: 11:21am On Jan 06, 2022
huptin:

Igbos are more than qualified don't get me wrong, but you can fight everyone and still expect them to vote for you!

But you willingly vote for the fulanis who don't fight anyone but kill and rape and destroy farms and burn whole villages!!!!
No problem,God is watching us all.
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 06, 2022
Nchenches:

1) APC had political restructuring in its agenda by 2015. Buhari profited from that agenda during his contest for the office of the president in 2015.

2) If Buhari did not like political restructuring then, he should have objected to the APC alliance before the election.

3) Someone like Bola Tinubu would not have joined in alliance for APC if APC did not have political restructuring in its agenda. Before then, Tinubu had campaigned for years for political restructuring of Nigeria.

4) FYI, Buhari personally promised political restructuring during his previous campaigns for the presidential seat before the APC alliance.
1) https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/394155-buhari-signs-executive-order-on-financial-autonomy-for-state-legislature-judiciary.html

Restructuring can't happen at once, nah step by step thing.

2) If the APC is not interested in restructuring, GMB won't make this happen

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/394155-buhari-signs-executive-order-on-financial-autonomy-for-state-legislature-judiciary.html

3)Have shown you prove that shows the APC is interested in restructuring.

4)GMB no talk am under the APC

When we all join hands together and vote Tinubu in 2023 he is going to continue on the path of restructuring, at a fast pace
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by DabuIIIT: 11:23am On Jan 06, 2022
One thing zoogerians don't know,the Igbo man is living a very fine and beautiful life in very part of the zoo.... They are living well. The jealousy and envy and bitterness and frustrations over them is clear evidence as nobody envies poor never-do-well people

grin
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by caracas: 11:26am On Jan 06, 2022
Mrnairalandd:

May God continue to kill you, your worthless family and your useless kinsmen called Igbos all over Nigeria you worthless lowlife.

Have you forgotten how your worthless forefathers formed political alliance with the same North against the interest of the South in 1960 when Nnamdi Azikiwe, Nwafor, Nwachukwu and Osadebey, Okpara etc we’re part of that administration that laid foundation for this colossal failures at all levels.

As if that wasn’t enough, who were the people who carried out the most bloodiest coupe in Nigeria history? Igbos of course. It was an Igbo man called Aguiyi Ironsi who completely destroyed our flourishing true federalism by subjugating other regions and their resources. Today, the North is enjoying that barbaric and greedy action of Igbos.

Please, who subsequently started war that later consume 2million people? Igbos

Please, who shamelessly came out of war and formed another political alliance with the North against the interest of the South again, the Igbos. Consequently, Ekwueme became the Vice President.

Instead of Nigerians to be killing you Igbos wherever they see you worthless Morons for what your useless forefathers and living uncles did in the 60s, 70s and of course early 80s… Till today, nobody is cursing you Igbos out over all the mess you created for Nigerians.

Don’t ever come here in your miserable life to complain about any tribe that hasn’t done 10% damage of what damage you guys have caused this country. You don’t have any moral ground to come and spew rubbish about the Yorubas for forming alliance with the North. Igbos have played the same game with the North since our independence.

This one is nothing but a fuuul....
I wanted to analyze n trash this trash you posted but realised your hatred for Igbo's is beyond redemption....
Your hatred would surely destroy you n your household completely....
Mark my words....

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by LordOfTheGame: 11:26am On Jan 06, 2022
Navalsadiq:
will people ever have sense.the lands and oil field that GEJ gave you guys that belongs to KOGI will be given back.

You guys should really check your selves.you go to delta,rivers and other parts they say no.

The language you guys refused to embraced and understand is that you guys are not wanted...

The Joke is on you! We are not wanted but needed. Know the difference today and stop disgracing your family. You don't want us because of your hatred and bitterness but you need us to survive. You cannot live and survive without the mega input from the Igbo. Prove me wrong by supporting BIAFRAN RESTORATION and see if your useless shithole country will not collapse in a short period of time.

As for the topic, buhari have not hidden h8s hatred and disdain for Ndigbo, he shows it at every given opportunity but the sad story here is that the dullard doesn't know what restructuring means as much as he doesn't know what referendum means. To him, restructuring means creating additional state for the Igbos and referendum means war with bullets and bombs.
Such a failed and pathetic soul.
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by Navalsadiq(m): 11:38am On Jan 06, 2022
LordOfTheGame:

The Joke is on you! We are not wanted but needed. Know the difference today and stop disgracing your family. You don't want us because of your hatred and bitterness but you need us to survive. You cannot live and survive without the mega input from the Igbo. Prove me wrong by supporting BIAFRAN RESTORATION and see if your useless shithole country will not collapse in a short period of time.

As for the topic, buhari have not hidden h8s hatred and disdain for Ndigbo, he shows it at every given opportunity but the sad story here is that the dullard doesn't know what restructuring means as much as he doesn't know what referendum means. To him, restructuring means creating additional state for the Igbos and referendum means war with bullets and bombs.
Such a failed and pathetic soul.
I have spoken.please get off my mentions
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by Eagba(m): 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2022
Gazzy88:

how is restructuring becomes asking for a new state? Abi you and your mentor brain no correct
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by Victorclean1: 12:07pm On Jan 06, 2022
Beejayy20:

who dash you the richest

I mean widely distributed wealth. Majority of Ibo is well to do/ millionaires unlike unlike Afunja and others where money is the hand of few 1%.

Hard working ibos is the envy of you guys. Imagine some one making 500k and use 400k for owambe party.

Laziness is a disease. You guy need to start working hard than being jealous. He whoever hate, die 2000 times of heart attack,than the he/she hates. Be wise and save your heart the stress/ anger.

Join me and my guy for a lunch to loosen your heart of the tightness due to hate. Oga work hard.

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by malakaimoscondo: 12:17pm On Jan 06, 2022
azpekuliar:
Mumu man...

We are talking of fiscal federalism, resource control, devolution of powers, state policing etc... this fool is talking of state creation in 2021.
God will bless u sir.. am surprised the mumu man think restructuring is all about creating additional state in the east
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by Ekpeitit(m): 12:22pm On Jan 06, 2022
So the DOT NATION want another state?
Where will the state come from?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by uchwar1: 12:28pm On Jan 06, 2022
kollinz1234:
President indeed.
A fool @ 40 is a fool forever, what about a fool @79
I have been looking for the right word. Pls manage infinity

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by PointZerom: 12:53pm On Jan 06, 2022
Gazzy88:

This one will pass, ask Gowon if he's enjoying his state after bombing SE. We'll see BUHARI'S end.
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by Williemyself: 1:06pm On Jan 06, 2022
[quote author=kollinz1234 post=109120767]President indeed.
A fool @ 40 is a fool forever, what about a fool @79

It means a fool even in the spiritual realm

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by MoIbrahim: 1:12pm On Jan 06, 2022
This is a better way to say it. Honestly, the Igbos need to be more diplomatic and political. You need to get along with everyone to get what you want.

GodHatesBigots:

During the creation of the states, many Igbo areas were lumped into other non-Igbo speaking states, making them a minority tribe.

This was intentional.

We don't want TIV or Igala land, we want Igbo land that was illegally joined with newly formed non-Igbo states.
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by Idiko1: 1:17pm On Jan 06, 2022
Yet APC wants Southeast to vote for it. APC with this goon as a member will never receive a block vote from Southeast geopolitical zone in Nigeria.
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by boyfrank: 1:26pm On Jan 06, 2022
Tingotoe:
Honestly I wonder how some Ibos think that Buhari has the power to create a new state. The constitution is very clear on the matter and the president has no input absolutely in the process. What the president should have said was that the elders came seeking his support and that of his good offices for the creation of a new state

What's the relationship between creating a new state and restructuring.
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by akojispy: 1:28pm On Jan 06, 2022
GodHatesBigots:
We shall reclaim all our Igbo lands that were cunningly carved into Kogi, Benue, Delta and Rivers states. It’s only a matter of time.

The cow herding dullard doesn’t know what he is talking about.
You are a goat oh u people igala people to roast you guys Alive ahbi
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by JOemmy(m): 1:41pm On Jan 06, 2022
This mumu man and his fulani brothers from the cursed deserted land thinks they can be able to stop the will of most nigerians they will definitely be shocked soon.
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by Davefed(m): 1:43pm On Jan 06, 2022
. Majority of Nigerians have consensus on a matter that only negatively affects the Igbos.[/quote] exact statement Chinua Achebe stated in his book. I've forgotten the name.
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by louqas: 2:27pm On Jan 06, 2022
cafolu:
So what was the change/next level noise about? Was it not to do things differently from PDP especially the good things they couldn't do? Were all the campaign promises merely for power to change hands as it's 'their turn to enjoy'? Do some of you even stop to think before throwing your blind support? How will the country y'all claim to love and be patriotic to ever get developed if you stay stuck at parochial, crude sentiments mainly hinged on ethnic-religious grounds and cannot even dispassionately speak the truth? Na wa o!

Change is doing things differently from PDP
Change introducing our new ideas of governance different from pdp

Change is NOT believing in what pdp beleive in. And thats why Buhari is asking all these questions. What pdp mean by restructuring is not the same as what Apc mean by restructuring. Apc favour what is called true federalism where states get more powers. The only thing states dont have now is resource control because all revenue from resources goes to federation account ..all other things they have control over but is it buharis fault if states refuse to make local government autonomous or refuse to grant the judiciary autonomy?
Does it even mean every Nigerian agree with pdps views? Of course no...this is a democracy and people should be allowed to hold different opinions abeg.....this una idea of castigating people because they hold a different opinions from yours is irrational and laughable
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by GodHatesBigots(m): 2:55pm On Jan 06, 2022
akojispy:

You are a goat oh u people igala people to roast you guys Alive ahbi

You are a ram !! grin
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by sylve11: 3:08pm On Jan 06, 2022
Gazzy88:

Lol

Young Jon. grin cool
Re: Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari by ManMountain(m): 3:17pm On Jan 06, 2022
Lmao

Na only God fit solve this problem of Ibos and Buhari

The mutual hate is strong cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last / Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis / PDP Chieftains Sack Ali Sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.