Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

If You Are A Black Man And Hate Black Women…. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are A Black Man And Hate Black Women…. (1408 Views)

10 Racist Countries That Hate Black People (PHOTOS) / Why Do Most Black Men Hate Black Women? / Why Do Black Men Hate Black Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are A Black Man And Hate Black Women…. by MsFaith: 1:19am On Jan 06, 2022
If you are a black man and hate black women, you have self hate issues, please keep this discrimination, racism and colorism off the internet.

Go speak to your mother why you don’t think she is beautiful. Leave the melanated Queens out of your mouth. You aren’t worthy.

~Chakabars, a black American influencer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Black Man And Hate Black Women…. by richmond500: 1:20am On Jan 06, 2022
True talk, when I see people shouting black girls, Nigerian girls bla bla, I just see a low self esteem boys who can't approach a lady,
But this same set of kids will call u simp, if u are a gentleman and show any sign of respect to a lady, they forgot that not everyone is from a failed home where husband don't respect wives and where wives deh use garri turner point husband for forehead.

If u feel say u be hardman, enter politics section, no be to stay for romance section deh pick on the weak gender.

U see girl weh wear nosering, earring, leg chain, waist bead, tongue ring, mini skirt, uses iPhone, always on Snapchat and insagram and na that one deh enter ur eye, the ones weh deh wear jeans and fitted polo no deh enter ur eyes and u feel say u won't end up with a golddigger?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Black Man And Hate Black Women…. by MsFaith: 1:20am On Jan 06, 2022
I too love this guy and his perspective of life.
Re: If You Are A Black Man And Hate Black Women…. by KarlWest(m): 1:48am On Jan 06, 2022
We don't hate black women.

We hate Slay Mama)Queen, Yam Leg & Olosho disguising as Church Girl.

grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Black Man And Hate Black Women…. by SmartPolician: 2:49am On Jan 06, 2022
richmond500:
True talk, when I see people shouting black girls, Nigerian girls bla bla, I just see a low self esteem boys who can't approach a lady,
But this same set of kids will call u simp, if u are a gentleman and show any sign of respect to a lady, they forgot that not everyone is from a failed home where husband don't respect wives and where wives deh use garri turner point husband for forehead.

If u feel say u be hardman, enter politics section, no be to stay for romance section deh pick on the weak gender

The emboldened text is FALSE.

I consider them as broke guys whom Nigeria has frustrated. No doubt, their perception about women will change when they start making some decent income and due for marriage. It's just youthful exuberance.

More importantly, I think a good number of them have had terrible experiences with women. That's why they always look for means to attack them. However, I always tell people to avoid stereotypes because no two persons are exactly the same.

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Black Man And Hate Black Women…. by Sammy101111(m): 3:23am On Jan 06, 2022
Na person way no get sense go follow this trend Nigeria girls will make you sober even worst they will eat you dry you better wise up
All this motivation speaker way be mugu

Come lekki or ajah
And say you are looking for love
You go know where you body remain

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Black Man And Hate Black Women…. by Tallesty1(m): 5:28am On Jan 06, 2022
richmond500:

If u feel say u be hardman, enter politics section, no be to stay for romance section deh pick on the weak gender
I don't even understand what you and the guy is saying. White men make the biggest Simps and that is why guys pretend to be girls to clear them.

It also has nothing to do with esteem issues. It takes some balls to approach a woman from a group who think they're superior because their color is different.

When men say that they hate black women, it's more about entitlement mentality and definition of equality. It has nothing to do with appearance and looks so why is the guy talking about telling your mom that she's not beautiful bla bla bla?

Shey you no read where a man told his fiance how they're going to contribute to the running of the family and the girl jappa? You saw the comments if you read the post and you noticed how almost every other woman on here supported the girl. That's the problem.

The mentality that a man's money if for the running of the family and woman's money is hers and hers alone is also part of the problem.

I am not holding brief for those saying that they dislike black women, what's my business? But they have their reasons and you guys are just beating around it instead of hitting the nail on the head.

I love black women with whatever is left of my heart that black women have broken to several pieces but guys have the right to prefer white women.

It's got nothing to do with esteem issues, simping and all. It's called choice, allow them to it.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are A Black Man And Hate Black Women…. by fati2001(m): 6:52am On Jan 06, 2022
NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE USELESS

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Black Man And Hate Black Women…. by Sonnobax15(m): 6:53am On Jan 06, 2022
grin
Oj
Re: If You Are A Black Man And Hate Black Women…. by siofra(f): 10:49am On Jan 06, 2022
richmond500:

If u feel say u be hardman, enter politics section, no be to stay for romance section deh pick on the weak gender.

U see girl weh wear nosering, earring, leg chain, waist bead, tongue ring, mini skirt, uses iPhone, always on Snapchat and insagram and na that one deh enter ur eye, the ones weh deh wear jeans and fitted polo no deh enter ur eyes and u feel say u won't end up with a golddigger?

I agree with this parts. I don't agree with the part were you called women a weak gender.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Black Man And Hate Black Women…. by Truvelisback(m): 11:13am On Jan 06, 2022
fati2001:
NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE USELESS

Re: If You Are A Black Man And Hate Black Women…. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:59am On Jan 06, 2022
Tallesty1:
I don't even understand what you and the guy is saying. White men make the biggest Simps and that is why guys pretend to be girls to clear them.

It also has nothing to do with esteem issues. It takes some balls to approach a woman from a group who think they're superior because their color is different.

When men say that they hate black women, it's more about entitlement mentality and definition of equality. It has nothing to do with appearance and looks so why is the guy talking about telling your mom that she's not beautiful bla bla bla?

Shey you no read where a man told his fiance how they're going to contribute to the running of the family and the girl jappa? You saw the comments if you read the post and you noticed how almost every other woman on here supported the girl. That's the problem.

The mentality that a man's money if for the running of the family and woman's money is hers and hers alone is also part of the problem.

I am not holding brief for those saying that they dislike black women, what's my business? But they have their reasons and you guys are just beating around it instead of hitting the nail on the head.

I love black women with whatever is left of my heart that black women have broken to several pieces but guys have the right to prefer white women.

It's got nothing to do with esteem issues, simping and all. It's called choice, allow them to it.
....Apt. You really understood the concept.

Those that say they hate black women doesn't necessarily means their colour but their entitlement mentalities and other negative stuffs.

Like you said. Your money is ours but my is mine.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Black Man And Hate Black Women…. by richmond500: 1:58pm On Jan 06, 2022
siofra:

I agree with this parts. I don't agree with the part were you called women a weak gender.

emotional and physically, women are weak, women can't take half the insults men give themselves
Re: If You Are A Black Man And Hate Black Women…. by siofra(f): 2:02pm On Jan 06, 2022
richmond500:
emotional and physically, women are weak, women can't take half the insults men give themselves

If I can take the insults the men on this forum give me. I think I can take anything.
Re: If You Are A Black Man And Hate Black Women…. by richmond500: 2:03pm On Jan 06, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
....Apt. You really understood the concept.

Those that say they hate black women doesn't necessarily means their colour but their entitlement mentalities and other negative stuffs.

Like you said. Your money is ours but my is mine.

go to YouTube and watch natgotkeys or londonsway gold digger pranks and see entitlement mentality from foreign girls, our Nigerian girls are not even half that bad. U guys just catch fun insulting Nigerian girls.

Its probably due low self esteem, ona type plenty for politics section, they hate the fact that they are black

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Black Man And Hate Black Women…. by richmond500: 2:04pm On Jan 06, 2022
siofra:

If I can take the insults the men on this forum give me. I think I can take anything.
the fact that u are different doesn't mean every girl could take the insults
Re: If You Are A Black Man And Hate Black Women…. by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 07, 2022
I love black ladies, I'm addicted to them sef kiss
Black and petite does the trick for me. wink
Re: If You Are A Black Man And Hate Black Women…. by greatfucker: 10:23am On Jan 07, 2022
Nigeria, Africa ladies are all useless all of them whites girls are the best

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Black Man And Hate Black Women…. by GUNITGuy: 11:23am On Jan 09, 2022
This one is a stupid post and lack any sense of decorum.... Leave Redpillers if they believe Nigerian women are useless
MsFaith:
If you are a black man and hate black women, you have self hate issues, please keep this discrimination, racism and colorism off the internet.

Go speak to your mother why you don’t think she is beautiful. Leave the melanated Queens out of your mouth. You aren’t worthy.

Re: If You Are A Black Man And Hate Black Women…. by FirmTR(m): 11:50am On Jan 09, 2022
MsFaith:

We love black girls and they are beautiful no doubt, but not Nigerian girls because of their entitlement mentality.
Re: If You Are A Black Man And Hate Black Women…. by Boogyman557: 12:44pm On Jan 09, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters

Everybody with der OWN MATTERS

my WEED my MATTERZ

PITOTO PILOLO MANTOTO

WTF MAN
Re: If You Are A Black Man And Hate Black Women…. by Leiylau(f): 12:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
I love blackmen but not those violent ones I saw at a Nigerien village my dad's place. The experience was awesome though.
Re: If You Are A Black Man And Hate Black Women…. by MsFaith: 2:09pm On Jan 09, 2022
GUNITGuy:
This one is a stupid post and lack any sense of decorum.... Leave Redpillers if they believe Nigerian women are useless

Everybody cannot be like you, nigga.

You keep shouting Nigerian women are useless on a faceless forum, why not carry a placard with this inscription and stand on a main road if you are that serious about it. Coward!
Re: If You Are A Black Man And Hate Black Women…. by GUNITGuy: 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2022
MsFaith:

Everybody cannot be like you, nigga.

You keep shouting Nigerian women are useless on a faceless forum, why not carry a placard with this inscription and stand on a main road if you are that serious about it. Coward!
I'm not against Nigerian women because I have a mum, I would likely get married to one of them....But this Redpillers have an opportunity to express themselves online let them go ahead if it would relief them of the hurt some women have caused them... We hope they don't transfer this to real life violence on women

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Igbo Fathers Always Do This? / I Am Always having konji When I See Lizard And Cockroach / Two Kwara State University Students Found Dead And Naked In Their Hostel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.