Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Why Do Igbo Fathers Always Do This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Igbo Fathers Always Do This? (1408 Views)

Why Do Stupid Fathers Always Favour The Females More?! / Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face / Do Igbo Men Like Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Igbo Fathers Always Do This? by czarr(m): 3:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
Why do they always relate everything to the Biafran war, especially those over 65 years....that year If you complain of hunger he'll tell you that during the war, they ate lizard and drank urine in the bush. I later found out that my father didn't even fight sef he was somewhere in the east the war didn't reach....enjoying goat meat, he was only 11 sef.

I love my father eh.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Fathers Always Do This? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 08, 2022
Lol

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo Fathers Always Do This? by Aidejay(m): 3:24pm On Mar 08, 2022
na chest beating na, people that fought in the war don't even behave like that. people that weren't there become the best storytellers. Those that experienced it will tell you they don't want that type of thing to happen again.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Fathers Always Do This? by Blunttruth: 3:26pm On Mar 08, 2022
czarr:
Why do they always relate everything to the Biafran war, especially those over 65 years....that year If you complain of hunger he'll tell you that during the war, they ate lizard and drank urine in the bush. I later found out that my father didn't even fight sef he was somewhere in the east the war didn't reach....enjoying goat meat, he was only 11 sef.

I love my father eh.
Why is this under romance section.
Re: Why Do Igbo Fathers Always Do This? by heniford2: 3:33pm On Mar 08, 2022
RIP old man i miss soldier man cry
Re: Why Do Igbo Fathers Always Do This? by ajumma(m): 3:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
heniford2:
RIP old man i miss soldier man cry

traitor & insurrectionist like you , Biafra soja ko?
dan wiwi
Re: Why Do Igbo Fathers Always Do This? by ajumma(m): 3:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
the message is simple
don't ever crave for war

CC
This deranged skull below
FamTomx2
after4
Iceberg3
Zorn
thatsleepboy1
Wakanakarue
gwafaeziokwu
heniford2
GreatAxeMan
Stupid people are like meals to the wise ones
Re: Why Do Igbo Fathers Always Do This? by Skyrockter: 3:59pm On Mar 08, 2022
Haha
Re: Why Do Igbo Fathers Always Do This? by paulolee(m): 4:13pm On Mar 08, 2022
just to massage n brush up his forgotten EGO.
Re: Why Do Igbo Fathers Always Do This? by DroppingLiquid: 4:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
czarr:

I love my father eh.

Lol, they're generation X.

Do you mean there are places in the East the war didn't reach?
Re: Why Do Igbo Fathers Always Do This? by Kennyking1234: 4:31pm On Mar 08, 2022
DroppingLiquid:

Lol, they're generation X.

Do you mean there are places in the East the war didn't reach?
yh alor my village was relatively peaceful during the war.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo Fathers Always Do This? by NIGHTMARE0O7: 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2022
Now i can see u are a troll
Re: Why Do Igbo Fathers Always Do This? by Iceberg3: 5:29pm On Mar 08, 2022
ajumma:
the message is simple
don't ever crave for war

CC
This deranged skull below
FamTomx2
after4
Iceberg3
Zorn
thatsleepboy1
Wakanakarue
gwafaeziokwu
heniford2
GreatAxeMan
Stupid people are like meals to the wise ones

Seun lalasticlala mynd44 oam4j
Re: Why Do Igbo Fathers Always Do This? by FamTomx2(m): 8:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
ajumma:
the message is simple the Zoo can't win the war!

CC
This demented brain below

ajumma AKA (demented zombie) or zombie bandit.
Ablejesus26 AKA (low level zombie)

Stupid people like us are like sacrifice for appeasing the gods of deity.

Your existence is a miserable one so to speak.

BIAFR A ever!!
Death to the enemies of BIAFR A!!
BIAFR A the land of glory!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbo Fathers Always Do This? by ajumma(m): 9:28am On Mar 09, 2022
FamTomx2 wanted by DSS
OFFENCE: treasonable felony

PUNISHMENT:Any person conspiring with any person, either within or without Nigeria, to levy war against the state with the intent to cause such leving of war as would be treason if committed by a citizen of Nigeria, is guilty of treason and is liable to punishment of death. .

Section 37 Criminal Code Act

(1) Any person who levies war against the State, in order to intimidate or overawe the President or the Governor of a State, is guilty of treason, and is liable to the punishment of death.
[L.N. 112 of 1964. 1967 No. 27.]

(2) Any person conspiring with any person, either within or without Nigeria, to levy war against the State with intent to cause such levying of war as would be treason if committed by a citizen of Nigeria, is guilty of treason and is liable to the punishment of death:

may the Lord have mercy on your soul

(1) (Reply)

I Am Always having konji When I See Lizard And Cockroach / Help! My Sallah Ram Has Escaped!! (Pics) / Two Kwara State University Students Found Dead And Naked In Their Hostel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.