Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Richard Mofe-Damijo: How My Wife, Jumobi Gave Up Fame To Build Family (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Mofe-Damijo: How My Wife, Jumobi Gave Up Fame To Build Family (Video) (30305 Views)

Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi On Her Birthday (Photos) / Richard Mofe-Damijo & His Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: How My Wife, Jumobi Gave Up Fame To Build Family (Video) by StagethemTVee: 11:57am On Jan 06, 2022
Interesting
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: How My Wife, Jumobi Gave Up Fame To Build Family (Video) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 06, 2022
Guess she was better than MEE.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: How My Wife, Jumobi Gave Up Fame To Build Family (Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2022
Suspect33:
All these modern day delusional feminist on Twitter, I'm sure they were the ones dragging the woman... a bunch of bitter losers trying to drag down successful family women because of their (feminists) inability to get a man and build a family with.

They are very Lousy and Useless!
Majority are bitter spinsters who cannot keep a man, for one reason or the other! sad

They cannot stand the sight of a Happily married women!
They get Pained and it's a constant reminder of their Emptiness/foolishness! undecided
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: How My Wife, Jumobi Gave Up Fame To Build Family (Video) by emsco(m): 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2022
Na one mumu feminist for fb Nkechi carry de matter for head pass.

4 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: How My Wife, Jumobi Gave Up Fame To Build Family (Video) by adonaimart(m): 12:09pm On Jan 06, 2022
Jumobi my crush in those days at AIT.

Women giving up their careers to build their homes is a great sacrifice and as RMD said earlier, it was her choice, however, the benefits are massive and a good husband should compensate massively.

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: How My Wife, Jumobi Gave Up Fame To Build Family (Video) by ImoleNaija: 12:09pm On Jan 06, 2022
doggedfighter:
Critics?

Who are they?

I'm suspecting the end_time feminists tongue

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: How My Wife, Jumobi Gave Up Fame To Build Family (Video) by Childofaking: 12:10pm On Jan 06, 2022
Kobicove:
It's not even like she was a famous movies star at the time they got married, she was just a duty continuity announcer with NTA 2 Channel 5 undecided

No matter what you do in this life people will always have an opinion...just do whatever makes you happy so long as it's not illegal grin

That Lady was with AIT when they got married, she anchored major programs on AIT.

2 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: How My Wife, Jumobi Gave Up Fame To Build Family (Video) by Gmajor(m): 12:15pm On Jan 06, 2022
But she was never famous nah or am I missing something?
Her greatest claim to fame was holding the title of Mrs RMD.

3 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: How My Wife, Jumobi Gave Up Fame To Build Family (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 12:20pm On Jan 06, 2022
infocabal:
Na this kind wife we Dey find.
No be wife wey go commot for house 6am and come back 8pm.. how pikin or hubby wan know u set
No be wife wey be full time house wife and doesn’t know the value of a penny .

No be wife wey Dey claim FemiNist but for responsibility equal rights no Dey

RMD wife still has a career and a business running
Takes care of her family essential needs and most importantly have time for them.

Make sure you are not one of those that complains about finances and sharing bills.

2 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: How My Wife, Jumobi Gave Up Fame To Build Family (Video) by Memphis357(m): 12:21pm On Jan 06, 2022
Kobicove:
It's not even like she was a famous movies star at the time they got married, she was just a duty continuity announcer with NTA 2 Channel 5 undecided

No matter what you do in this life people will always have an opinion...just do whatever makes you happy so long as it's not illegal grin

It's obviously clear you don't who Jumobi was back then in the mid 90's.

2 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: How My Wife, Jumobi Gave Up Fame To Build Family (Video) by TheGift: 12:21pm On Jan 06, 2022
setobaba:
Pls is RMD a TAURUS?? he has all the traits of one

No He is not.

Taurus is April 20- like May 20.
He was born on the 6th of July.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: How My Wife, Jumobi Gave Up Fame To Build Family (Video) by TheGift: 12:23pm On Jan 06, 2022
Memphis357:

It's obviously clear you don't who Jumobi was back then in the mid 90's.

I was wondering when He said She was just a continuity announcer.

Even if, back then , NTA newscasters were like movie stars.

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: How My Wife, Jumobi Gave Up Fame To Build Family (Video) by Memphis357(m): 12:27pm On Jan 06, 2022
TheGift:

I was wondering when He said She was just a continuity announcer.

Even if, back then , NTA newscasters were like movie stars.
You dey mind the dolt?
I'm pretty sure he was born in 2006!
Dumb ass generation!

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: How My Wife, Jumobi Gave Up Fame To Build Family (Video) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 06, 2022
Former Jumobi Adegbesan, Lunch hour show on AIT. She truly sacrificed her career for family. Kudos to the RMDs

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: How My Wife, Jumobi Gave Up Fame To Build Family (Video) by LINTUNE(m): 12:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
infocabal:
Na this kind wife we Dey find.
No be wife wey go commot for house 6am and come back 8pm.. how pikin or hubby wan know u set
No be wife wey be full time house wife and doesn’t know the value of a penny .

No be wife wey Dey claim FemiNist but for responsibility equal rights no Dey

RMD wife still has a career and a business running
Takes care of her family essential needs and most importantly have time for them.
them de plenty,na just say person gots change him class and sometimes location to meet them...I do listen to some radio programs and I wonder, y would men joke and misbehave when they eventually meet this kind of woman, it's so crazy.if I get this type, I swear I no go use am joke..
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: How My Wife, Jumobi Gave Up Fame To Build Family (Video) by 1opinion: 12:33pm On Jan 06, 2022
Nigerians are smart, be mindful of your choice of words, why commenting or speaking in public places.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: How My Wife, Jumobi Gave Up Fame To Build Family (Video) by lilyheaven: 12:35pm On Jan 06, 2022
jmoore:
Foolish feminists carried the matter for head.

Did he say she became a fulltime housewife?

Someone made a choice and stupid folks forming woke are condemning.

Ndi ife na eme n'isi.
Even if she became a full house wife, She haven’t begged anyone for bread.
People have a problem with everything. Become a career woman, they will say you abandoned children, too like money .
Stay at home and take care of children, they will call you liability. grin
Choooo
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: How My Wife, Jumobi Gave Up Fame To Build Family (Video) by legba1(m): 12:39pm On Jan 06, 2022
Kobicove:

She was a too notche news caster with AIT back then

Now to those folks who don't have a life yet but will rather want to choose a life for another who is way out of their league, 2022 is fast counting again. Y"all better get your priorities right and let jumobi and her house be...some of them are still body counting around with numerous men will questions the decision of a successful married woman who know what she's doing...bunch of hypocrites
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: How My Wife, Jumobi Gave Up Fame To Build Family (Video) by thorpido(m): 12:45pm On Jan 06, 2022
Kobicove:

She could have gone ahead to build a career in the movie industry if she wanted especially because of the type of person she was as a youth(we attended same secondary school).She thought deep about pursuing that route especially with a husband who was already in the limelight.It was a better decision to make.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: How My Wife, Jumobi Gave Up Fame To Build Family (Video) by ThierryJay: 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
That must be from some persons who think they can influence how you wanna live your life..

They haven't developed their own life but very quick to criticize your own..your way of life is their problems..

They only come online to spew gibberish.. using vulgar words and bashing a particular gender cos of their insecurity..they think they are real person online while offline they are bunch of weaklings..
They are called wannabe redpillers and they made that daft statement..

Funny enough, it's people like you this troll that criticized RMD.

Didn't you see that it was feminists like you that were carrying RMD's matter on their head upandan, so how can it be redpillers when it's the lady being defended here. And some people liked your comment lol. See inverted reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: How My Wife, Jumobi Gave Up Fame To Build Family (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2022
ThierryJay:

Funny enough, it's people like you this troll that criticized RMD.

Didn't you see that it was feminists like you that were carrying RMD's matter on their head upandan, so how can it be redpillers when it's the lady being defended here. And some people liked your comment lol. See inverted reasoning.
Cry baby where was feminist mentioned huh? undecided
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: How My Wife, Jumobi Gave Up Fame To Build Family (Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 12:52pm On Jan 06, 2022
Kobicove:

have you thought about where she would have been now in terms of Fame.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: How My Wife, Jumobi Gave Up Fame To Build Family (Video) by ThierryJay: 12:54pm On Jan 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Cry baby where was feminist mentioned huh? undecided

Haa, this is premium dulling. Bye bye grin

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: How My Wife, Jumobi Gave Up Fame To Build Family (Video) by warlordd(m): 12:55pm On Jan 06, 2022
Kobicove:

She was with Ray-Power/AIT and not NTA before she got married.

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: How My Wife, Jumobi Gave Up Fame To Build Family (Video) by ThierryJay: 12:56pm On Jan 06, 2022
FERNANDEZlSBACK:

You're right anyway. At the end of the day I have respect for redpillers. TRP is golden!

Ok. Your sense is back. Welcome!

BTW, I'm not a redpiller.

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: How My Wife, Jumobi Gave Up Fame To Build Family (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2022
ThierryJay:

Haa, this is premium dulling. Bye bye grin
wink
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: How My Wife, Jumobi Gave Up Fame To Build Family (Video) by Ijaya123: 1:04pm On Jan 06, 2022
doggedfighter:
Critics?

Who are they?

Feminist coven. It is obvious nau.

Always bitter by nature.

Kobicove:

She was on AIT, not NTA.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vera Sidika Comes For Nigerian Girls Who Say Foreigners Are Taking All Their Men / Victoria Kimani Glorifies God With Racy Photos / Eniafe Momodu Visits Femi Otedola At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.