Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,501 members, 7,816,191 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Richard Mofe-Damijo: How My Wife, Jumobi Gave Up Fame To Build Family (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Mofe-Damijo: How My Wife, Jumobi Gave Up Fame To Build Family (Video) (30303 Views)

Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi On Her Birthday (Photos) / Richard Mofe-Damijo & His Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: How My Wife, Jumobi Gave Up Fame To Build Family (Video) by 2B1ASK1(m): 1:13pm On Jan 06, 2022
NO, she was the voice of RayPower FM , when Ray power was the rave at the time She was called JMB on air very hot personality with Kenny and D1 those mid '90s.

Kobicove:
It's not even like she was a famous movies star at the time they got married, she was just a duty continuity announcer with NTA 2 Channel 5 undecided

No matter what you do in this life people will always have an opinion...just do whatever makes you happy so long as it's not illegal grin

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: How My Wife, Jumobi Gave Up Fame To Build Family (Video) by jrusky(m): 1:35pm On Jan 06, 2022
Critics for making her choice? Who are the critics? What is their headache on how Jumobi chose to live her life?

I am sure those bollocks critics will likely be people like Kemi Oluloyo, Iyabo Ojo, the bitch feminist gang etc who lack wife material and embrassessed promiscuity as way of life damn marital failures won't like seen Jumobi happy in her marriage.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: How My Wife, Jumobi Gave Up Fame To Build Family (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 1:52pm On Jan 06, 2022
ImoleNaija:

I'm suspecting the end_time feminists tongue

ImoleNaija , you're a trouble maker
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: How My Wife, Jumobi Gave Up Fame To Build Family (Video) by Isaacpromise1(m): 2:10pm On Jan 06, 2022
Those toxic feminists without a good home, wants every female to be like them!

Bad belle feminists wey their brain don divorce their head, set of ewu’s

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: How My Wife, Jumobi Gave Up Fame To Build Family (Video) by gwinaB(m): 2:13pm On Jan 06, 2022
Jumobi adegbedan, ait news
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: How My Wife, Jumobi Gave Up Fame To Build Family (Video) by dammyco(m): 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
God will continue to bless your home
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: How My Wife, Jumobi Gave Up Fame To Build Family (Video) by CloudResident(m): 4:10pm On Jan 06, 2022
RMD does not owe anybody explanation in as much as they are happy. That na the Koko. Many a lady too have decided to pursue their career at the expense of building homes and are living with the consequences. Happiness or regret!

How I remember those days-Jumobi Adegbesan, OG Onazi, Iteoluwakiisi Daramola (Chinese looking lady) and others.
AIT don try sha
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: How My Wife, Jumobi Gave Up Fame To Build Family (Video) by Sunday879: 5:16pm On Jan 06, 2022
Contact me for sure correct score available now
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: How My Wife, Jumobi Gave Up Fame To Build Family (Video) by sowilli: 5:52pm On Jan 06, 2022
No pain no gain, no sacrifice no success. She could have sacrificied her marriage and have the fame, she sacrificied the fame to have her marriage. Everyone is sacrificing something or the other. It depends on where you find happiness.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: How My Wife, Jumobi Gave Up Fame To Build Family (Video) by petitejolie(f): 6:20pm On Jan 06, 2022
She gave up fame. Not that she gave up having a career. She doesn't just want to be in the limelight which is part of wat has helped that marriage cos dey for put eye for that marriage. I once attended an interview and she was part of the panel. She's codedly doing well
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: How My Wife, Jumobi Gave Up Fame To Build Family (Video) by Forensib(m): 6:49pm On Jan 06, 2022
Jumobi, I used to crush on her way back �

Anyways,

You Could be Earning $100-$200 per conversion with simple strategies that you can use today to make Money Fast.

Contact me via:
https:///rmbvta
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: How My Wife, Jumobi Gave Up Fame To Build Family (Video) by Sunday879: 7:51pm On Jan 06, 2022
Contact me for today fixed game correct score available now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans / Back On? Toke Makinwa And Hubby Maje Ayida Step Out For The Future Awards 2015 / Admiral C4C Proposes To Ana Columbus In The Middle Of Road In Romania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.