Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,058 members, 7,838,690 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) (30637 Views)

What Is Your Financial Goal For 2023 - How Far Have You Gone? / Tanzania: Police Arrest 10 Suspected Gays For Organizing Same-sex Marriage / Overwhelming Joy As Thousands Celebrates Same-sex Marriage In Australia(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) by blackpanda: 12:51pm On Jan 06, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Wtf! Only GOD knows how I hate this LGBT people ehnn

Then you too wont make heaven. Hate is a sin.

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) by Phock2sweet: 12:52pm On Jan 06, 2022
Nigerians support them na....if not those acting comedy dressed like women are indirectly promoting it. Check yourself

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 06, 2022
Sometimes raping this Lesbians with huge black dick go do them good for brain resetting, I'm not a rapist or got anything to do with it, but giving all those pussy wasters (Lesbians) massive black dick can help them regain themselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) by DabuIIIT: 12:58pm On Jan 06, 2022
helinues:
An NGO group that are yet to win a single major case against government
Says a chief zmb

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) by tnerro1(m): 1:00pm On Jan 06, 2022
If straight people start doing les and gay, Na where dem go come see partners.
They should be worshipping us straight people oooo. Me I can never leave a beautiful girl for a niggar’s ass. Na better thunder go fire that niggar
Re: Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) by Legendoo: 1:04pm On Jan 06, 2022
Woke people waiting here for homophobic comments.

Wokeness and degenerates are like 5 and 6.

The great abominable fake virtue signaler's.

Ignore real life issues fight for deviants!

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) by Danjikanbauchi: 1:11pm On Jan 06, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
All of una dey go Hellfire with Private Jet

Na To Start Pure Water Business for Heaven
If any of una need water,
I go dey sell am $500 for 1 satchet
is that what Annabi MOHAMMED ( piss be upon him ) told you ?
Re: Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) by angelfallz(m): 1:11pm On Jan 06, 2022
Amnesty international is just another branch of the Western hegemony, which the west use to whip into line, countries they don't like.
Any wise country, should Ban organisations like amnesty international and foreign NGOs.
Re: Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) by ogub(m): 1:14pm On Jan 06, 2022
It has already been prophesied that in the last day's iniquity shall increase, but only those that are steadfast in Christ shall be saved
Re: Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) by LollySeaSide: 1:20pm On Jan 06, 2022
Imagine Tinubu dating Oshiomhole.
Damn!!! Even the devil will be shocked.
Issa nonsense stuff asweeeh!!!
Re: Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) by mediainc: 1:23pm On Jan 06, 2022
Amnesty international is not our friend, amnesty international does not respect or like Nigeria, I suggest the government watch them closely, they don't have any good plans for Nigeria... supporting terrorists, now promotion of gays.
Amnesty you can not force us to accept a taboo, respect our norms, values and culture or move out. Stop using hungry Nigerians who only care about money in their pockets, as agents of your works of darkness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) by Naijayouth(m): 1:29pm On Jan 06, 2022
This amnesty is part of the many problems the world is facing today!
Re: Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) by JaceBlaze: 1:29pm On Jan 06, 2022
This LGBTQ+ thing is getting out of hand,not that I have a problem with gay people but why does it now feel like it's an agenda?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) by Zone99: 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Wtf! Only GOD knows how I hate this LGBT people ehnn

Soon people like you will become so irrelevant, who cares

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) by Prettychild(f): 1:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
Re: Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) by mediainc: 1:35pm On Jan 06, 2022
JaceBlaze:
This LGBTQ+ thing is getting out of hand,not that I have a problem with gay people but why does it now feel like it's an agenda?
It is an agenda, to destroy our family life, they want to depopulate Africa, queers are generally lazy people, e.g Bobrisky and co, imagine a nation like Nigeria with all it's challenges now breeding multitudes of gays...they want to destroy Nigeria.
Re: Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) by TMKsouth: 1:36pm On Jan 06, 2022
JaceBlaze:

It's a basic human right to be gay just as Amnesty International fights for human rights all over the world.

Would it be an agenda if they said: "This year we must end Female Genital Mutilation in all countries of the world", Jace? Because that's also their mission.

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) by mediainc: 1:36pm On Jan 06, 2022
Zone99:

Soon people like you will become so irrelevant, who cares
Agent of darkness, you better give yourself brain, take your gay sickness and leave Nigeria.
Re: Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) by BruncleZuma: 1:38pm On Jan 06, 2022
Did you know that Nigeria, despite it's immense wealth is one of the countries with the worst indices when it comes to human capital development and infrastructures....that is what we should focus on today not non-issues.

If an international organisation convinces you to have a same sex relationship then we need to ask you questions such as, how long have you been in the closet or wardrobe?

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) by Isaacpromise1(m): 2:07pm On Jan 06, 2022
They want all western shit to be legal here …… Tufiakwa, ko le work!

Time neva reach for LGBT to be legal, mak dem chill till next 100 years
Re: Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) by RodgersAkpafu: 2:09pm On Jan 06, 2022
udeIe1:

So...what?

Nigerians should focus on their deep problems and leave these same sex issues alone. What is the business of the Government if two same sex people decide to do whatever in private? Will the Government also tell a heterosexual couple what sex positions are legal and which ones are not?

Corruption and general moral depravity are far more serious and relevant issues to Nigeria. That's what we should be focused on.

Everytime same sex, homosexual, cross dresser, this, that. Una no dey tire? Meanwhile country dey burn due to real issues

Free onyendu Nnamdi Kanu!
I agree

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) by RodgersAkpafu: 2:10pm On Jan 06, 2022
mediainc:

It is an agenda, to destroy our family life, they want to depopulate Africa, queers are generally lazy people, e.g Bobrisky and co, imagine a nation like Nigeria with all it's challenges now breeding multitudes of gays...they want to destroy Nigeria.
I support anything that will drastically slow the population growth in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) by BigBashiru: 2:11pm On Jan 06, 2022
WibusJaga:

These people are only thinking of their legal rights. What about the rights of the babies some of them plan to have through Sperm banks & surrogate parents?
The happiness & mental Health of such children may be compromised. Imagine growing up as a child not knowing your true father or mother.
The world is really going bonkers.

And dem go dey call themselves "developed countries".... which is really a marketing phrase to make themselves feel better....

Africa contains the most developed countries in the world such as Rwanda, Egypt, Lybia (before being bombed by evil USA)...

But most Africans don't believe it...shame...
Re: Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) by JaceBlaze: 2:13pm On Jan 06, 2022
TMKsouth:

It's a basic human right to be gay just as Amnesty International fights for human rights all over the world.

Would it be an agenda if they said: "This year we must end Female Genital Mutilation in all countries of the world", Jace? Because that's also their mission.

I get it being basic human right but why does it feel like it has become more than that?...look at Hollywood,politics,sport etc.

No it wouldn't because nobody deserves to get mutilated.All I wanna know is why are they pushing this thing more than they're pushing for eradication of hunger around the world?
Re: Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) by OBIPLUS(m): 2:14pm On Jan 06, 2022
They not bothered with insecurity, terrorism, COVID, even marriage, unemployment, bad state of the nation, all you care is LGBT , then you know there is a serious problem.
Re: Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) by BigBashiru: 2:14pm On Jan 06, 2022
BruncleZuma:
Did you know that Nigeria, despite it's immense wealth is one of the countries with the worst indices when it comes to human capital development and infrastructures....that is what we should focus on today not non-issues.

If an international organisation convinces you to have a same sex relationship then we need to ask you questions such as, how long have you been in the closet or wardrobe?

Those indices are not true.... they are tools by the West to market their countries and colonies such as Canada...

For example in the UN quality of life and development indices, Canada is often ranked highly.... but ive lived in Canada its actually crap there - cold 5 months year (-20 degrees celcius), unaffordable housing etc.... Britain is just marketing their colony (Canada) thru those indices so that more ppl will agree to live there...
Re: Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) by BigBashiru: 2:15pm On Jan 06, 2022
OBIPLUS:
They not bothered with insecurity, terrorism, COVID, even marriage, unemployment, bad state of the nation, all you care is LGBT , then you know there is a serious problem.

No be una dey worship dem as "developed country"??
Re: Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) by mediainc: 2:16pm On Jan 06, 2022
RodgersAkpafu:

I support anything that will drastically slow the population growth in Nigeria
Population rates must be controlled by us, not by an outside entity or conspiracy, get sense.
Re: Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) by BigBashiru: 2:18pm On Jan 06, 2022
mediainc:

I agree with you. Depopulate and then colonize....they tried with hiv but Africa is still strong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) by cyborg44: 2:21pm On Jan 06, 2022
This rubbish can never be legalized in Nigeria. At least the 2 major religion in Nigeria agree on this.

Re: Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) by mediainc: 2:27pm On Jan 06, 2022
BigBashiru:

I agree with you. Depopulate and then colonize....they tried with hiv but Africa is still strong
We must stay woke, and awake others.
Re: Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) by Reptyle(m): 2:35pm On Jan 06, 2022
ikorodureporta:
shocked

https://www.facebook.com/111658128847068/posts/5066988223314009/

In a world where more than half of the population still lives in hunger and poverty, lacking the basic necessities of life, this same sex legalization drive seems like an extremely worthy pursuit.

Kudos to Amnesty International angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later / I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially / My Girlfriend Lied About Her Age: Should I Dump Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.