Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,192 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) (30656 Views)

What Is Your Financial Goal For 2023 - How Far Have You Gone? / Tanzania: Police Arrest 10 Suspected Gays For Organizing Same-sex Marriage / Overwhelming Joy As Thousands Celebrates Same-sex Marriage In Australia(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 5:21pm On Jan 06, 2022
AlphaBeta130:

Who is this one. You looked at my comment from a wrong perspective. He talked about resetting the brain of a lesbian with big black cock and that is what got my attention. I don't support rape. Don't be too serious with everything. See the sense of humor in some things
Dude, some things are not to be joked about like rape especially when it pertains to gays and lesbians because it invites the myth that sex is all about sexuality which is wrong and it harms homophobes with the thinking that raping gay men and women can "reset" their sexuality, it's a false narrative.

Also I might've read your comment in a wrong light because I'm queer and I was gangraped by 4 women, till date, I still experience the underlying trauma and PTSD rape victims go through, i'm still receiving therapy because I have this horrible hate for women now
Re: Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) by AlphaBeta130: 5:59pm On Jan 06, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Dude, some things are not to be joked about like rape especially when it pertains to gays and lesbians because it invites the myth that sex is all about sexuality which is wrong and it harms homophobes with the thinking that raping gay men and women can "reset" their sexuality, it's a false narrative.

Also I might've read your comment in a wrong light because I'm queer and I was gangraped by 4 women, till date, I still experience the underlying trauma and PTSD rape victims go through, i'm still receiving therapy because I have this horrible hate for women now
Ok. I grab

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) by KingOfAmebo(m): 6:10pm On Jan 06, 2022
ikorodureporta:
shocked

https://www.facebook.com/111658128847068/posts/5066988223314009/

"Anytime I come across a gay or lesbian or bisexual, I simply ask them a very honest and brain resetting question, I ask them Do you have a biological father or you are just a product of a sperm bank? Cuz your adopted kids would be asked the same question, The look on their face after asking this question seems like they just saw a ghost". - Village People Spokesperson.

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) by barcaboi(m): 6:28pm On Jan 06, 2022
No wonder buhari doesn’t take u serious
Re: Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) by Masterclass32: 6:55pm On Jan 06, 2022
They've failed already.
Re: Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) by TensionWhyte: 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2022
VOTE FOR ME AND I WILL KILL THEM ALL
Re: Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) by blackpanda: 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2022
Friend22:

Hate is not a sin .
It's a human reaction?

Do you like bokoharam?
Do you like murderers?
Do you like assassins?!

Yes I love them, not the sin. Jesus showed love to a prostitute and tax collector. If u hate your brother, hell is your home
Re: Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) by Mikael0407(m): 7:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
Is it a sin to hate what is not good ?

It is a sin to hate. Period.
Re: Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) by orijo1980: 7:57pm On Jan 06, 2022
To my surprise African are only good i n I mutating other peoples cultures traditions and stupidity while living their good tradition which is the best better mine urs
Re: Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) by IMASTEX: 8:08pm On Jan 06, 2022
MITCHELL96:
I'm scrolling down this post, seeing some people supporting it, how can you support something you don't like or you're not part of, and you tell me you're just surporting it so peace will reign?
Answer: because it can affect jakpa things. Like olakpa will say: you have the right to remain silent or whatever you say maybe used against you in the court of law?! grin cheesy cheesy
You gerrit?!

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) by MITCHELL96: 8:10pm On Jan 06, 2022
IMASTEX:

Answer: because it can affect jakpa things. Like olakpa will say: you have the right to remain silent or whatever you say maybe used against you in the court of law?! grin cheesy cheesy
You gerrit?!

grin grin
Re: Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) by Ishitinyourlife: 8:11pm On Jan 06, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Wtf! Only GOD knows how I hate this LGBT people ehnn

MODIFIED: Y'all quoting me, wtf is wrong with y'all ?
Is it a sin to hate what is not good ? Someone said hate is a sin, am I hating something that's good ? Is LGBT brining a positive change to the world ? undecided just imagine your dad/mom was/is a transgender or whatsoever, how will you feel when you grow up to realize that your parents did you and yours dirty!! ? , y'all fcukkkk! off my comment! angry angry

I SEE SOME OF YOU ARE LOW-KEY GAYS, LESBIANS AND BISEXUAL, I'm scrolling down this post, seeing some people supporting it, how can you support something you don't like or you're not part of, and you tell me you're just surporting it so peace will reign ? angry ?? , some of you don't even hide it anymore, y'all continue. Yuck!!!

E go soon tire una, shebi everybody go grow old Las las.

Idiot like you will kill yourself to live abroad where it's legal and accepted though, goddamn hypocrite
Re: Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) by IMASTEX: 8:21pm On Jan 06, 2022
MITCHELL96:

grin grin
Good you gerrit.
Anybody that viewed bubu interview with channel & the reality on ground especially the the way political leaders build, establish and secure their families abroad will know that the country is like a ship in the middle of the ocean without a compass. Like they mentioned, for peace to reign grin grin grin let anyone experience freedom of sexuality as long as dey nor force another person.
Re: Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) by nedzuby: 9:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
STEWpid:
Ha!

How will the world be in the next 300 years?

This is a sign of human extinction. Broken homes are very rampant now; couples no dey gree for each other again. Power tussle.

Ndi black monkey feminists.

You are going far self. I am very sure this present generation would not even recognize the world by 2030 if they hibernate now

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) by ayobams(m): 9:39pm On Jan 06, 2022
You've been conned all along. Joke is on you.

Redstorm:
sadTIME TO STOP BEING A SUPPORTER OF AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL angry
Re: Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) by MDK777: 9:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
C WeTi Western Education DeY Cause .Say No To Western Brain Washing Dem Go Say No.I Promise You All If This Country Nig. Try Accept That Non Sense I Will Definitely Destroyed The Whole Of This Country
Re: Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) by Speaklove: 10:09pm On Jan 06, 2022
BKayy:
Seriously, if the lesbians in Nigeria look like OP's Picture, we won't have problems with it but the ones in Nigeria look like a union of Chimpanzee and Gorilla.
So it will remain illegal until they look more appealing.

Don't get us wrong, we are not against peoples happiness but against ugliness, its union and philosophy.

This is pure foolishness .
And you have succumbed to their agenda already whether the people are ugly or not
Your heart is already gone in the name of a so-called union ,philosophy and happiness.

What up is there for the children you're going to breed up in the future ?

Aaaaaaaah !
It is this bad !
Re: Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) by Speaklove: 10:13pm On Jan 06, 2022
blackpanda:

Yes I love them, not the sin. Jesus showed love to a prostitute and tax collector. If u hate your brother, hell is your home

When you said "you love them " in what way do you love them.
Jesus SHOWED love to a prostitute and tax collector he didnt love their sinful act
So his love for them propelled him to separate them from their sins .
Re: Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) by Speaklove: 10:15pm On Jan 06, 2022
nedzuby:

You are going far self. I am very sure this present generation would not even recognize the world by 2030 if they hibernate now
Honestly speaking
Re: Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) by MITCHELL96: 10:58pm On Jan 06, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:

Idiot like you will kill yourself to live abroad where it's legal and accepted though, goddamn hypocrite

Go Fcukkkk yourself mor*n! cool
Re: Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) by shegun4sur: 4:29am On Jan 07, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Wtf! Only GOD knows how I hate this LGBT people ehnn

MODIFIED: Y'all quoting me, wtf is wrong with y'all ?
Is it a sin to hate what is not good ? Someone said hate is a sin, am I hating something that's good ? Is LGBT brining a positive change to the world ? undecided just imagine your dad/mom was/is a transgender or whatsoever, how will you feel when you grow up to realize that your parents did you and yours dirty!! ? , y'all fcukkkk! off my comment! angry angry

I SEE SOME OF YOU ARE LOW-KEY GAYS, LESBIANS AND BISEXUAL, I'm scrolling down this post, seeing some people supporting it, how can you support something you don't like or you're not part of, and you tell me you're just surporting it so peace will reign ? angry ?? , some of you don't even hide it anymore, y'all continue. Yuck!!!

E go soon tire una, shebi everybody go grow old Las las.

Face your own perfect life idiot
Re: Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) by calcal: 12:41am On Jan 10, 2022
BKayy:
Seriously, if the lesbians in Nigeria look like OP's Picture, we won't have problems with it but the ones in Nigeria look like a union of Chimpanzee and Gorilla.
So it will remain illegal until they look more appealing.

Don't get us wrong, we are not against peoples happiness but against ugliness, its union and philosophy.

Masterman, how did you want people in the zoo to look like? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice / My Brother's Pre-wedding Pictures. / Please Help! Should I Attend The Wedding Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.