Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal (19145 Views)

Jega, Onaiyekan To Buhari: Nigerians Battling With Double Sufferings / Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed / Amaechi: Under Buhari, Nigerians Are Hungry, Poverty Is Growing — Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by errigdee: 12:35pm On Jan 06, 2022
lol buhari don't start to dey drop update these days oooo....I tell Una say DAT man dey use Una catch cruise...lol....badt guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by afeezdavinci: 12:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
Nawa ooo!

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by illicit(m): 12:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
Kanu is not in Benin republic tho
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:38pm On Jan 06, 2022
We are not surprised again at President Buhari reckless speeches.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by gurunlocker: 12:39pm On Jan 06, 2022
Those of you here who voted for this man, can you see what you guys caused?

This primitive way of thinking? We are in 2022, he is talking about 1960s grin grin

Even calling those he is leading, sorry ruling noisemakers..

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by Nicepoker(m): 12:40pm On Jan 06, 2022
Whois:
Babu diplomatic way of saying Nigerians are just noise makers. We no blame am, we blame his ass lickers

Cc

/ NLPoliceWoman

Seunmsg
NaijirianKing
OyigboUpdate
Dcatt
TinubuAdvocate
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Antoeni
LegendHero
Sammirano
Orioko88
Tesppidd
360degreess
IbadanSun1
NGPatriot
Mamotalk
Kestolove
GoshenNLA
thatfairguy
TecM0
Humilitypays
IamWonderful
Authority2006
jcmaiah
delivryboy
360degreess
Kuginzi
IamPlato
Danmaiduguri
thebosstrevor1
Vaughanlanrewaj
Sunday2021
Majority of these names are in prison.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 06, 2022
Why is Buhari taking all the Front page today...Fight go plenty o.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 06, 2022
See as the ZOO president dey insult him useless and stupid citizens, thank God say I belong to the Great Country of the Rising Sun of Biafra, cows and humans dragging the ZOO republic

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by israelmao(m): 12:44pm On Jan 06, 2022
Whois:
Babu diplomatic way of saying Nigerians are just noise makers. We no blame am, we blame his ass lickers

Cc

/ NLPoliceWoman

Seunmsg
NaijirianKing
OyigboUpdate
Dcatt
TinubuAdvocate
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Antoeni
LegendHero
Sammirano
Orioko88
Tesppidd
360degreess
IbadanSun1
NGPatriot
Mamotalk
Kestolove
GoshenNLA
thatfairguy
TecM0
Humilitypays
IamWonderful
Authority2006
jcmaiah
delivryboy
360degreess
Kuginzi
IamPlato
Danmaiduguri
thebosstrevor1
Vaughanlanrewaj
Sunday2021

The list of noisemakers?
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by ayindejimmy(m): 12:44pm On Jan 06, 2022
He's mainly referring to secessionists here.

Not law abiding citizen that craved good government

He is quite right though because all these politicians shouting restructure now. When they were in power they don't remember it again.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by descartes400: 12:45pm On Jan 06, 2022
SmartProf:
When he retires to Daura to take charge of his Cows, his Cows will make more noise cos they will notice his incompetence. A reasonable president should know that if his citizens are making unbearable noise, it's because his government is Useless.

And those cows will profusely weep for Nigeria for haven had such a caricature of a Leader commandeered a nation like Nigeria. cry

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by AlexB300: 12:45pm On Jan 06, 2022
He’s not lying cool
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by alfsalami: 12:46pm On Jan 06, 2022
Agreed and on point
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by fredoooooo: 12:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
Where's the lie grin
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by Benwallt(m): 12:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
SmartProf:
When he retires to Daura to take charge of his Cows, his Cows will make more noise cos they will notice his incompetence. A reasonable president should know that if his citizens are making unbearable noise, it's because his government is Useless.
his cows? Naaaah, bandits and cattle rustlers will do the drumming for him.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by Quiny32323: 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2022
These fulani bigots don see indigenous people finish!!!
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by rexchazy(m): 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2022
This man just stated the obvious truth, we are as docile as him. Noice making no action
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by FILEBE(m): 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2022
Whois:

Cc

/ NLPoliceWoman

Seunmsg
NaijirianKing
OyigboUpdate
Dcatt
TinubuAdvocate
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Antoeni
LegendHero
Sammirano
Orioko88
Tesppidd
360degreess
IbadanSun1
NGPatriot
Mamotalk
Kestolove
GoshenNLA
thatfairguy
TecM0
Humilitypays
IamWonderful
Authority2006
jcmaiah
delivryboy
360degreess
Kuginzi
IamPlato
Danmaiduguri
thebosstrevor1
Vaughanlanrewaj
Sunday2021

Bros. U crammed these names? I no go like offend u o
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by colestephan86: 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2022
dre11:
I’ve been in all the troubles in the country, including being in detention for more than three years. I think Nigerians just make noise to get (a) better deal.”

https://gazettengr.com/poor-governance-buhari-mocks-nigerians-says-they-like-making-noise/
PMB just dey give us gbas gbos since o.
Nigerians only make noise to get better deals
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by Sunday2021: 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2022
mightyhaze:
Oya BMC come defend this one
ipob are just noise makers.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by jahcureweed: 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2022
Maxymilliano:
This won't be the first time Buhari will mock Nigerians. He once described Nigerians as useless, senseless and indisciplined in 1984 during the establishment of his infamous War Against Indiscipline.

That's why the late Fela Anikulapo regarded him as Animal in craze man skin ...

Abeg the man lie?
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by michoim(m): 1:02pm On Jan 06, 2022
The great PMB!
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by colestephan86: 1:03pm On Jan 06, 2022
dre11:
I’ve been in all the troubles in the country, including being in detention for more than three years. I think Nigerians just make noise to get (a) better deal.”

https://gazettengr.com/poor-governance-buhari-mocks-nigerians-says-they-like-making-noise/
Take it or leave it , it's the truth
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by Grace001: 1:03pm On Jan 06, 2022
He is right…
No level of hardship or suffering inflicted on Nigerians they can only make noise because they always have a way to adapt to the new sufferness and hardship

They suffer and smile, life continues. Initial gragra of nonsense protest the leads to nothing

Politicians/oppressors know Nigerians can’t do shit, they will always accept new hardship and suffering inflicted on them
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by Joseph08(m): 1:04pm On Jan 06, 2022
grin
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by omenkaLives(m): 1:06pm On Jan 06, 2022
I think he was referring to the noise from ipob terrorists. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by Sunday2021: 1:06pm On Jan 06, 2022
kingphilip:
Why isn't he addressing the message instead of the messenger?

Isn't it left for him to look at the grievances (noise) of the people (the so-called noise makers) and address it squarely than attacking the noisemakers?
go back and see the question that was asked. The question said what do you feel when ipob are agitating, he said ipob are just making noise to get a better deal. Ipob are just making noise to get an igbo president.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by Mavor: 1:06pm On Jan 06, 2022
I am 38 years old and this is the worst Nigerian president I have experienced in my lifetime. Thank God say I go soon dey emigrate comot this trash country. Unfortunate that the South is still shackled to a cancer called Northern Nigeria or else the South would have been developed and progressive on its own decades ago.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by Sunday2021: 1:07pm On Jan 06, 2022
JohnnyPalmer:
Useless President

Na the Zombies that voted him for 2nd term I blame
keep crying! I have more tears for sale in case your tears is finished.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by SniperSmurf(m): 1:10pm On Jan 06, 2022
This man self. So we should keep quiet and get worse deals and more suffering? Everyone in this world wants a better deal. Pls help us Me President and stop blaming Nigerians.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by afam007: 1:11pm On Jan 06, 2022
Instead of him talking about the current situation in the country he is here ranting because he get power food wey suppose to be very affordable is now too expensive to afford are we dieing today or tomorrow should we spend all our money on food if God decides to sell the air we breath how many do you think will live God creates a leader to serve the people not for their own interest as a president you are what are you saying or doing to see that the price of food reduce for a poor man to afford

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Presidential Campaign In Bayelsa, Preparation In Pictures / Presidency Attacks Oshuntokun Over Claim Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast / What Happened To Trader Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.