Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,736 members, 7,831,345 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal (19148 Views)

Jega, Onaiyekan To Buhari: Nigerians Battling With Double Sufferings / Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed / Amaechi: Under Buhari, Nigerians Are Hungry, Poverty Is Growing — Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by Ovamboland(m): 11:52am On Jan 07, 2022
nick50:
Not suprised cos the old hag is not a Nigerian na greediness cause afonja miscreants to foist him on us

Still noise making as predicted
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by Ovamboland(m): 11:58am On Jan 07, 2022
DropsMic:
He's right tho.. Noise makers that's what we are.. Pure water now na ₦20, prices of food have doubled (some trippled in price) and how did Nigerians react. We made noise online and then adapted to the situation of things because that's what we do best.

Nigerians must get sense by fire by force

Price increase is global and will be especially hard on unproductive people like Nigerians. What exactly do people in order countries find in their market that is made in Nigeria. But we want the right to continue to import every rubbish produced from India , china, Malaysia etc without selling anything in exchange, why won't their economy be more stable. Go back to the farm or make something for export
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:02pm On Jan 07, 2022
SO YOU DONT INTEND GIVING THEM A BETTER DEAL,TILL THEY MAKE NOISE? LOOK AT THE MINDSET OF A TYPICAL RULER. THIS IS APPAULING!
I THINK GOVERNANCE IN BLACK RACE ESPEACIALLY NIGERIA SINCE 1960 IS A HUGE FRAUD,THINKING THE PPL IN GOVT WILL DO THEIR OBLIGATION TO D MASSES WITHOUT BEING FORCED,IS HUGE A JOKE.undecided MOST AFRICA RULERS ARE DEVILISH EMPERORS IN NATURE LIKE IDI AMIN.
HAILE SELLASIE WAS A BENEVOLENCE EMPEROR WHO CARED FOR HIS PPL BY SUPPRESSING THE ARISTOCRATS AND CAPITALISTS IN ETHIOPE TO STRENGTHEN THE NATION SOCIO-ECONOMICALLY. undecidedNIGERIANS JUST PRAY FOR A BENEVOLENT AND COMPETITENT RULER TO EMERGE FROM 2023.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by DCatt: 4:39am On Jan 09, 2022
O ti ya were!
Mummyfour:
You forgot the one that calls itself
Lovenorth
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by DCatt: 5:11am On Jan 09, 2022
Lol! I even made 4th on the list, I must be renting your heart as adjoining space to your head.
Whois:
Babu diplomatic way of saying Nigerians are just noise makers. We no blame am, we blame his ass lickers

Cc

/ NLPoliceWoman

Seunmsg
NaijirianKing
OyigboUpdate
Dcatt
TinubuAdvocate
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Antoeni
LegendHero
Sammirano
Orioko88
Tesppidd
360degreess
IbadanSun1
NGPatriot
Mamotalk
Kestolove
GoshenNLA
thatfairguy
TecM0
Humilitypays
IamWonderful
Authority2006
jcmaiah
delivryboy
360degreess
Kuginzi
IamPlato
Danmaiduguri
thebosstrevor1
Vaughanlanrewaj
Sunday2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by Mummyfour(f): 5:54pm On Jan 09, 2022
DCatt:
O ti ya were!
so why the insult?.
Must you pick up your parents phone to chase clouts on nairaland.
Did you take permission from your mummy before you registered on nairaland?.
Don't insult me again o, if not if I face you, you will be depressed throughout this year
The only thing it will fetch me is a ban, but I don't live in nairaland cool.
Be guided
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by DCatt: 8:02am On Jan 13, 2022
Aja onigbon, why is my name on the list you quoted and added name to?

Tell the pigs that gave birth to you that I said ko ni da fun the two of them if you don't make me depress year. You bring one I dash you two is the case and will only leave you when I know you are done.
Mummyfour:
so why the insult?.
Must you pick up your parents phone to chase clouts on nairaland.
Did you take permission from your mummy before you registered on nairaland?.
Don't insult me again o, if not if I face you, you will be depressed throughout this year
The only thing it will fetch me is a ban, but I don't live in nairaland cool.
Be guided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Otedola Never Planned To Run Against Ambode’ - The Boss Newspaper / Highlights Of The Lagos State VAT Bill / Ted Iseghohi-edwards Sues To Seize Nigerian Assets In U.S. Over $159million Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.