Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,728 members, 7,831,314 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal (19146 Views)

Jega, Onaiyekan To Buhari: Nigerians Battling With Double Sufferings / Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed / Amaechi: Under Buhari, Nigerians Are Hungry, Poverty Is Growing — Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by litaninja(m): 1:15pm On Jan 06, 2022
lol
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by Danjikanbauchi: 1:17pm On Jan 06, 2022
Rainin wayo kenan. Wallahi this is see finished.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by JAMO84: 1:19pm On Jan 06, 2022
nick50:
Not suprised cos the old hag is not a Nigerian na greediness cause afonja miscreants to foist him on us
The same greediness that made Osu people want to foist a Cameroonian on us.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by darediamond(m): 1:26pm On Jan 06, 2022
Is it Buhari fault for talking this way?

NO!!

Majority of we Southerners(expecially South West) including our so called Professors can not think like a HUMAN!!

Our power of Decernment Is Extremely low.

When they say Half Bread Is Better Than None, With The Way We Treated Jonathan ("The Clueless"wink former president and is 2 predecessors, we show that we do not understand the meaning of that line at all.

Now here we are with a Man who is Horribly always careless in his words and actions.

Before you leap, look well they say.

dre11:
I’ve been in all the troubles in the country, including being in detention for more than three years. I think Nigerians just make noise to get (a) better deal.”

https://gazettengr.com/poor-governance-buhari-mocks-nigerians-says-they-like-making-noise/

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by seyz91(m): 1:27pm On Jan 06, 2022
cheesy
Mko123:
The way I feel whenever I sight this man appearance can't be described...

I've being hoping that someone will wake me up and tell everything about this man is a dream
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:34pm On Jan 06, 2022
yesloaded:
1yr 4months to go

May we have a President with human feelings come 2023

grin

Don't worry.

Asíwájú Ojúyọbọ́ is coming to soothe your pain.......

Yeeeeh!

Who stone me?!?!
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by ibietela2(m): 1:39pm On Jan 06, 2022
“No, I don’t. I don’t because from January 15, 1966, I’ve been in all the troubles in the country, including being in detention for more than three years. I think Nigerians just make noise to get (a) better deal,” Mr Buhari said.

The president added, “They (Nigerians) know that we are better together than being separate. I sincerely believe that. They just make noise to get (a) better deal.”

e go do you and your fellow 1966 class of THIEVES like movie one day, hopefully, you dumbfucks will be alive to HEAR, SEE and FELL IT.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by ibietela2(m): 1:42pm On Jan 06, 2022
AuntRose:

He is stylishly referring to IPOB

so its only IPOB that has been making noise since 1956? what nonsense excuse is this?
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by ibietela2(m): 1:44pm On Jan 06, 2022
DropsMic:
He's right tho.. Noise makers that's what we are.. Pure water now na ₦20, prices of food have doubled (some trippled in price) and how did Nigerians react. We made noise online and then adapted to the situation of things because that's what we do best.

Nigerians must get sense by fire by force

no be small.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by LillyandDaisy: 1:46pm On Jan 06, 2022
Honestly, I'm tempted to ask this question, what was it, that the likes of, prof Pat Utomi, aunty Oby, Uncle Soyinka and other intellectuals see in Buhari in 2015, that made them support him.

Like, what did Buhari tell them, that convinced them, that he was the right man for the job.

�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by Amos1423(m): 1:48pm On Jan 06, 2022
This man is still that same old dictator who feels the best way of doing things is using same old method, what would make a man suggest animals walking around a street full of cars and people in the 21st century if not first class dementia with a touch of backwardness.

Well, old habits die hard so I don't blame him but blame Nigerians whom despite knowing how a society should be still went on branding, through different part of the society, market, traditional society (Igbo people should remember the chieftaincy title conferred on this man in Imo State, church most esp. The Redeem Pastor who's all Saint now after contributing to His acclaimed people suffering by using the pulpit as advert avenue.

No country would allow any part of its society get wartorn by aggression, secession demands, irrelevant protest and not demand for sanity but sadly, Nigeria is just one country with different entities which is embodied together to serve her colonial masters. (if you think colonization has ended, you are no better than those Dulards in power)

There's no part of the Nigerian society that is embodied by one believe to make the Nigeria dream work, politicians knows what channel to manipulate the people to do their bid so they learn the strategy from being loyal and pledge solidarity while learning how evil things are done, Nigerians even rebrand the said illegality as Politics i.e why they easily calling people politicians at a slight of notice of lie, deciet and criminal traits, they are like "you na politician o".

Religion plays a very major role in the lives of we Nigerians cause all through History even before the introduction of chirstianity into the Nigerian society by the colonial fathers and the conquest of the North by Usman Dan Fodio through His Disciples Nigerians have always been religious people, as part of political strategy, Politicians uses religion as a medium to capture the people's mind and will by engaging the services of victims of the Nigerian Society who found another method of stealing from the Nigerian society by playing with the psychology of Nigerians using religion as an edge.

The Bible speaks of Humilty, Love and Loyalty, this is one trick pastors uses to cage the people using God's name same way does Commitment to God, Humility and being subject to the words of the prophet and Imams, being silent in oppression and nit speaking up against leaders do Muslims use to manipulate their region.

The North never wanted to be part of Nigeria, Ahmadu Bello professed it severally and even began an agitation. Except Northerners, no other Nigerian held key position, if there was no Northerner to fill the position, an expatriate was considered and if there weren't any expatriate, Nigerians from other part of the country could be employed to fill the gap but on several conditions, this same act is still in play. That's what they wanted, and so far the struggle hasn't been easy but they've managed to keep it same.

The north doesn't have anything in common with us, the bond can't work except enforced, well it can't so it must be enforced that is why to keep the loyalty and support so not to stop the benefits that comes that's when Western powers comes in to play by supporting the tension I.e Helping us shatter our society so we can remain periphery to them.

Because of Belgium, countries joined a war they never started, what's the purpose of the African Union, the United Nations which African countries is also a party to if they can't join a war to end poverty, political turbulence, inequality in Sub-Sahara Africa.

Nnamdi Kanu is no wrong, sooner or later Nigerians would realize that the fight isn't just about corruption, dictatorship, also the fight isn't with just Nigeria and cannot be won except through Gorrila Warfare. Guevera did it and came to Congo only to realize that Africans are still in bondage to their oppressors, much more like a man being subjected to a woman's control in his own home as such Nnamdi Kanu is trying to salvage his people from the foreseen danger but through a much more open part. He should come down and fight the war for himself!
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by dmedicare(m): 2:06pm On Jan 06, 2022
Ok continue

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:07pm On Jan 06, 2022
Mko123:

I've being hoping that someone will wake me up and tell everything about this man is a dream
it's not a dream oh, I've said it before, buhari is just a stupid man, and it took 7years for nigerians to figure it out. To be honest, all Nigerians are very mad

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by Victerica(m): 2:15pm On Jan 06, 2022
FILEBE:

Bros. U crammed these names? I no go like offend u o

Lol... The guy don John-koto
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by jclassiq(m): 2:22pm On Jan 06, 2022
Mko123:

The sight of him traumatizes me. I'm telling the truth.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by jclassiq(m): 2:25pm On Jan 06, 2022
I feel like this guy is not only stupid, he is also wicked.
But his time will pass, and i pray we get a human president as a reward for going through these 8 harrowing years under this animal.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by jclassiq(m): 2:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
darediamond:
Is it Buhari fault for talking this way?

NO!!

Majority of we Southerners(expecially South West) including our so called Professors can not think like a HUMAN!!

Our power of Decernment Is Extremely low.

When they say Half Bread Is Better Than None, With The Way We Treated Jonathan ("The Clueless"wink former president and is 2 predecessors, we show that we do not understand the meaning of that line at all.

Now here we are with a Man who is Horribly always careless in his words and actions.

Before you leap, look well they say.

The Igbos have a saying that, "when a woman marries twice, she will know which husband is better."
Majority of Nigerians don't even know what they want. My prayer is that we don't have stupid people deciding our president next year
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by Freebills12: 2:50pm On Jan 06, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Ovamboland:
When you probe deeper into the cause of the noise, you notice most of it reduce to the fact that some people believe the presidency is their turn and they are been denied.

There is nothing else most of those who want a new republic are going through that is not being experienced by the masses in other parts of the country

You must be high on something. Have you been to South East recently? There is no single federal road in the whole of South East that is motorable. And you can only pen their agitation on producing the presidency. There is no trace of federal government in South East. The 2nd Niger Bridge he uses for advert nothing is happening there, they will still use it for campaign in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by Mummyfour(f): 2:58pm On Jan 06, 2022
Whois:
Babu diplomatic way of saying Nigerians are just noise makers. We no blame am, we blame his ass lickers

Cc

/ NLPoliceWoman

Seunmsg
NaijirianKing
OyigboUpdate
Dcatt
TinubuAdvocate
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Antoeni
LegendHero
Sammirano
Orioko88
Tesppidd
360degreess
IbadanSun1
NGPatriot
Mamotalk
Kestolove
GoshenNLA
thatfairguy
TecM0
Humilitypays
IamWonderful
Authority2006
jcmaiah
delivryboy
360degreess
Kuginzi
IamPlato
Danmaiduguri
thebosstrevor1
Vaughanlanrewaj
Sunday2021
You forgot the one that calls itself
Lovenorth
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by Johel(m): 3:12pm On Jan 06, 2022
dre11:
I’ve been in all the troubles in the country, including being in detention for more than three years. I think Nigerians just make noise to get (a) better deal.”

https://gazettengr.com/poor-governance-buhari-mocks-nigerians-says-they-like-making-noise/

The most foolish old man I've ever seen and heard of.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by angelfallz(m): 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
Buhari and his likes were never interested in restructuring or true federalism, even when it was in their party manifesto.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by cooltola(m): 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2022
inflation of food price is global- so stop blaming the president, blame the agriculture sectors who refused to invest in farming , food storage and food production
insecurity and kidnapping is not new- stop blaming the president. blame the governors and the useless security chiefs and the corrupt army officers and oga polices at the top
the president is a dullard and does not know what he is doing- stop blaming the president, blame those who voted for him . Buhari is the same guy of 1984
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by UnabashedIPOB: 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2022
AuntRose:

And what are you? A doer?
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by UnabashedIPOB: 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2022
Old agitation for secession took a disturbing turn since Mr Buhari assumed in 2015 as Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) led by Nnamdi Kanu resumed hostilities in the South-East region of the country.

Could somebody tell me when did agitating for FREEDOM become "resuming hostilities?" People just write nonsense without having a clue of what they are talking about. No wonder a lot of black folks are so stupid.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by Sunday2021: 5:05pm On Jan 06, 2022
Mummyfour:
You forgot the one that calls itself
Lovenorth
ipob are noise makers! Just like the monkey above that post the long list.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by Tochi3(m): 5:18pm On Jan 06, 2022
AuntRose:

To God be the glory, Nigerians are now "stylishly" been referred as IPOB. Alah Akbar.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by Mummyfour(f): 7:02pm On Jan 06, 2022
Sunday2021:
ipob are noise makers! Just like the monkey above that post the long list.
why are you people too fast in insulting others on nairaland?.
I don't think your name was on that list.
Besides why refer to him as a monkey?
That is his opinion borne out the fact that those people are undeniably pro Buhari.
You could have made your point without likening him to an animal
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by calcal: 7:03pm On Jan 06, 2022
kingphilip:
Why isn't he addressing the message instead of the messenger?

Isn't it left for him to look at the grievances (noise) of the people (the so-called noise makers) and address it squarely than attacking the noisemakers?

He won't because noisemakers are useless, one shouldn't waste time with noisemakers but kill them silently.

Bubu realized that you are guys preferred to be killed silently and that is what he is doing.

I respect his wisdom.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by Sunday2021: 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2022
Mummyfour:
why are you people too fast in insulting others on nairaland?.
I don't think your name was on that list.
Besides why refer to him as a monkey?
That is his opinion borne out the fact that those people are undeniably pro Buhari.
You could have made your point without likening him to an animal
my name is there, why is he calling everybody that supports the government of Nigeria as BMC. They even called us names like zombie. We will give them back to back now, we have tolerate them before but this time around if you insult me supporting my president,I will insult your Mama.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by sirp9898(m): 7:49pm On Jan 06, 2022
Truely be said he is right in this assertion
Nigerians like bribe no matter their category even in religious houses today but Nnamdi Kanu own is deffrent
Kissthetrue grin
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal by elijahkayode(m): 9:56am On Jan 07, 2022
SmartProf:
When he retires to Daura to take charge of his Cows, his Cows will make more noise cos they will notice his incompetence. A reasonable president should know that if his citizens are making unbearable noise, it's because his government is Useless.

the time is now for the people to tabled their deal by flooding the street & media with the New motto
People's Republic of Southern Nigeria shall become reality
Power must be with the Nigeria people not The Federal system (structure) itself (A government without guidance from the people will end up eating itself "citizens" with brute force)
We the people must take this stand, A constitution written for the people by the people
A true People Empire
A dream worth giving the future generations of Nigerians

People-Republic-of-Southern-Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) / Ondo People Have Decided, I Am Humbled – Akeredolu / Presidency Attacks Oshuntokun Over Claim Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.