Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,992 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Nija Guy Test A Lady To See If She Will Sleep With Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nija Guy Test A Lady To See If She Will Sleep With Him (4314 Views)

Skinny Nija Girl ran Away During Recorded Sex Session- Lazy Edition / Reasons Why Some Girls Are Sleeping Or Will Sleep With You. / I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nija Guy Test A Lady To See If She Will Sleep With Him by bmd10mix: 9:54pm On May 11, 2023
How u go just meet man for road, he say he wan fuk u suddenly u dey say on 1 condition

https://twitter.com/kum_18world/status/1656763748860715009?t=bXt9kFRSNMUeQZJraj4jFA&s=19

1 Like

Re: Nija Guy Test A Lady To See If She Will Sleep With Him by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:22pm On May 11, 2023
ashewoism is like drinking water for some babe in 9ja.... no wonder so many were enticed to go to Dubai to eat shiit and fukc dogs.
NA THEM!!!!

ashewoism and Nigerian babe na...

Re: Nija Guy Test A Lady To See If She Will Sleep With Him by youngsahito(m): 10:48pm On May 11, 2023
Shora fun obirin, all of them are into coded hookup.

1 Like

Re: Nija Guy Test A Lady To See If She Will Sleep With Him by Nobody: 7:54am On May 12, 2023
Poverty

1 Like

Re: Nija Guy Test A Lady To See If She Will Sleep With Him by Reminderz: 8:06am On May 12, 2023
dear men looking for a serious relationship from women, do these:

scrutinize her past,

only a true virgin deserves your total attention and resources,

don't pay for what others got for free,

never privatise a public toilet,

a fvcked pu$s$y is a loose pu$$$y,

tattoo, coloured hair, multiple piercings are garbage properties,

never save a damaged woman,

the past is not the past,

once she cheats, she's gone...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nija Guy Test A Lady To See If She Will Sleep With Him by Raalsalghul: 8:11am On May 12, 2023
Reminderz:

scrutinize her past,

Waste of time if you ask me.
Re: Nija Guy Test A Lady To See If She Will Sleep With Him by Reminderz: 8:13am On May 12, 2023
Raalsalghul:

for those looking to raise kids in a healthy environment, for those considering a two partner household... if you are not considering this then it's not for you...

3 Likes

Re: Nija Guy Test A Lady To See If She Will Sleep With Him by Wizywiz(m): 10:26am On May 12, 2023
Reminderz:

scrutinize her past,

boss man this ur points just make me reason something's.....do u know I met a girl she said she is 20yrs my brother would u believe at 20 she had done 4 abortions and has slept with numerous guys....me shock dey look her when she was telling me everything...and na girl wey I plan to groom and wife her.... it's well

2 Likes

Re: Nija Guy Test A Lady To See If She Will Sleep With Him by bmd10mix: 10:45am On May 12, 2023
Wizywiz:
boss man this ur points just make me reason something's.....do u know I met a girl she said she is 20yrs my brother would u believe at 20 she had done 4 abortions and has slept with numerous guys....me shock dey look her when she was telling me everything...and na girl wey I plan to groom and wife her.... it's well
u still dey with her hmmm
Re: Nija Guy Test A Lady To See If She Will Sleep With Him by Wizywiz(m): 11:34am On May 12, 2023
bmd10mix:
u still dey with her hmmm
i no be small thing...for my mind I don ghost her oooo. Can't start what I can't finish..she said she is willing to change if I promise to take her as my woman and start sleeping with her...imagine na . Now wey I say make I find younger girl ( love Dem matured ) like Dem dey preach for here, na person wey her fone dey ring 24/7from different guys at age 20 naim I go jam....d devil u know is truly better than the angel u don know...can't be with such a girl ooo...she start am early will be difficult for her to change

2 Likes

Re: Nija Guy Test A Lady To See If She Will Sleep With Him by candygist: 12:35pm On May 12, 2023
Aside from the money. It's easy to bang a Nigerian girl or any girl once you look fit, clean and handsome. It works for me. Girls love seeing guys with fit and handsome body.

3 Likes

Re: Nija Guy Test A Lady To See If She Will Sleep With Him by Gerrard59(m): 1:00pm On May 12, 2023
candygist:
Aside from the money. It's easy to bang a Nigerian girl or any girl once you look fit, clean and handsome. It works for me. Girls love seeing guys with fit and handsome body.

That's how it is globally. Women like fine men. You even get the sex without being charged, and God bless you if you can fvck well. Then, you get return matches and referrals. Thankfully, you're a fine man unlike the vast majority of Nigerian men.

5 Likes

Re: Nija Guy Test A Lady To See If She Will Sleep With Him by Gerrard59(m): 1:02pm On May 12, 2023
Wizywiz:

Why would you want to marry a woman who has done four abortions? Even one gets me extremely cautious let alone four? Where do you people see this kind of irresponsible girls?

3 Likes

Re: Nija Guy Test A Lady To See If She Will Sleep With Him by Gerrard59(m): 1:03pm On May 12, 2023
Raalsalghul:

I'm surprised you say this. How is it waste of time?
Re: Nija Guy Test A Lady To See If She Will Sleep With Him by shortgun(m): 3:04pm On May 12, 2023
Gerrard59:

That's how it is globally. Women like fine men. You even get the sex without being charged, and God bless you if you can fvck well. Then, you get return matches and referrals. Thankfully, you're a fine man unlike the vast majority of Nigerian men.
This is not always the case.
Nigerian girls will avoid good looking men, their excuse is that the guy must have alot of girls in his life.
As a fine man if you pester a Nigerian girl for long she will conclude that you want to use her for ritual grin grin..

1 Like

Re: Nija Guy Test A Lady To See If She Will Sleep With Him by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 12, 2023
How will you as a guy see a lady and tell her you want to get intimate with her Brolosho.
Re: Nija Guy Test A Lady To See If She Will Sleep With Him by Wizywiz(m): 3:19pm On May 12, 2023
Gerrard59:

Why would you want to marry a woman who has done four abortions? Even one gets me extremely cautious let alone four? Where do you people see this kind of irresponsible girls?
never knew about her abortion status...she seems homely and lovely...when I noticed the incessant calls from guys I had to do some findings... confronted her and she opened up to me..since then I don withdraw myself...can't make same mistake twice

1 Like

Re: Nija Guy Test A Lady To See If She Will Sleep With Him by Gerrard59(m): 8:55pm On May 12, 2023
shortgun:

This is not always the case.
Nigerian girls will avoid good looking men, their excuse is that the guy must have alot of girls in his life.
As a fine man if you pester a Nigerian girl for long she will conclude that you want to use her for ritual grin grin..

Nigerian women are just like their counterparts elsewhere in the world - they like handsome men. They might think he has lots of girlfriends - most times, that's correct. But they don't mind having sexual intercourse with one without strings attached because he's handsome.

Handsome men, whether in Nigeria or elsewhere, no dey lack sex. A major reason it's rare to see a handsome man shouting alfa meil, alfa meil, alfa meil. The men who do so are either poor or ugly, or both.

1 Like

Re: Nija Guy Test A Lady To See If She Will Sleep With Him by shortgun(m): 9:18pm On May 12, 2023
Gerrard59:

Nigerian women are just like their counterparts elsewhere in the world - they like handsome men. They might think he has lots of girlfriends - most times, that's correct. But they don't mind having sexual intercourse with me without strings attached because he's handsome.

Handsome men, whether in Nigeria or elsewhere, no dey lack sex. A major reason it's rare to see a handsome man shouting alfa meil, alfa meil, alfa meil. The men who do so are either poor or ugly, or both.
@ bolded goes against What I've experienced in real life.
Most girls you nack wants something serious with you.... that's d reason why they gave you the cooche in the first place.

A very anyhow girl will pretend to be decent when she meets someone she finds attractive and responsible grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nija Guy Test A Lady To See If She Will Sleep With Him by Raalsalghul: 2:16pm On May 13, 2023
Gerrard59:

I'm surprised you say this. How is it waste of time?

All these red pill stuff is a waste of time.

The default state of most men are simps and even with the attempts to spread the message via various social media platforms like Nairaland, Facebook, Twitter, the percentage of core redpillers to these simps is like 0.00001: 1000000.
All these talk of "don't marry an olosho, a lady with a high body count or single mother na wash."
It doesn't translate to to what I see in real life as I still see a lot of men settling so of what use is it.

1 Like

Re: Nija Guy Test A Lady To See If She Will Sleep With Him by Raalsalghul: 2:18pm On May 13, 2023
Gerrard59:

Nigerian women are just like their counterparts elsewhere in the world - they like handsome men. They might think he has lots of girlfriends - most times, that's correct. But they don't mind having sexual intercourse with one without strings attached because he's handsome.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Nija Guy Test A Lady To See If She Will Sleep With Him by Gerrard59(m): 10:05am On May 14, 2023
Raalsalghul:

All these red pill stuff is a waste of time.

The default state of most men are simps and even with the attempts to spread the message via various social media platforms like Nairaland, Facebook, Twitter, the percentage of core redpillers to these simps is like 0.00001: 1000000.
All these talk of "don't marry an olosho, a lady with a high body count or single mother na wash."
It doesn't translate to to what I see in real life as I still see a lot of men settling so of what use is it.

Thank God we have settled on the same page. I have been preaching it for donkey years that it is biological and economics. When N100 enters a Nigerian man's hands, he will spend at least N50 on women-related issues. The average man like to fvck. Nigerian men live for sex. So when they have money, they immediately think of marrying. Mind you, immediately after they marry, they start looking for side chicks. That is how most young men in Nigeria reason. Look at the number of men who defend fellow men's ability to cheat with wanton abandon VS men who are against it. That should tell you something.

The good thing is that the men above have money. My annoyance is with the Nairaland cretinous modafvckers who screenshot Twitter wailing posts and write long grammar all because women are more sensible than they are. These men are extremely ugly and poor. One or both, I am cock-sure. That is how the monkeys lied that white women like Nigerian men only to relocate en-mass to Canada and the UK and saw a different result. Then imagine how it is for those based in Norway, Denmark, Germany and Italy?

Ta! The same women they complain about, they MUST marry them whether they like it or not.
Re: Nija Guy Test A Lady To See If She Will Sleep With Him by Raalsalghul: 10:51am On May 14, 2023
Gerrard59:

Thank God we have settled on the same page. I have been preaching it for donkey years that it is biological and economics. When N100 enters a Nigerian man's hands, he will spend at least N50 on women-related issues. The average man like to fvck. Nigerian men live for sex. So when they have money, they immediately think of marrying. Mind you, immediately after they marry, they start looking for side chicks. That is how most young men in Nigeria reason. Look at the number of men who defend fellow men's ability to cheat with wanton abandon VS men who are against it. That should tell you something.

The good thing is that the men above have money. My annoyance is with the Nairaland cretinous modafvckers who screenshot Twitter wailing posts and write long grammar all because women are more sensible than they are. These men are extremely ugly and poor. One or both, I am cock-sure. That is how the monkeys lied that white women like Nigerian men only to relocate en-mass to Canada and the UK and saw a different result. Then imagine how it is for those based in Norway, Denmark, Germany and Italy?

Ta! The same women they complain about, they MUST marry them whether they like it or not.

Yeah.

Though this does not invalidate the substance or importance of the message as it holds true when practiced or observed.

It has helped me from being fleeced, put things in perspective, understand the world better and be able to better predict the character of people; would still help me both now and in the future, I'm sure.

I just find it time-wasting and draining preaching/talking about it it knowing that the simpish nature of man would still win in the first place as evidenced by the threads we see here everyday and WHAT I see in real life. I'd rather keep the knowledge to myself, use it to navigate the world and allow anybody that wants to sink, sink properly.

It's a selfish perspective I know, but many other things/goals on my mind.

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Talks About This!!! Why? (PIC) / What Should A Married Man Do In Situations Like This / Which Of These Body Stature Do Women Love Most.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.