Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Do How You Save One's Phone Number Matters? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do How You Save One's Phone Number Matters? (520 Views)

Your House Is Burning Save One Thing; #50million, Child, Wife Or Certificate? / Sugar Mummy In Lagos With Phone Number / Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do How You Save One's Phone Number Matters? by fineboynl(m): 1:18pm On Jan 06, 2022
I really don't pay attention to this much. I have a funny way I do save people number. I save the name and alongside the invent or place I met or know the person or where the person stayed.

Example. I met a girl name "joy" at "new market" I will save the number with "joy New Market"

Or I met a guy dealing on laptop or tv. I will save the name with James laptop or James tv. If the location is Alaba. I will add it to "James Alaba tv"

Maybe I travel to another state and met someone. I will save it with "Jennifer Lagos" or John Lagos" in that where I know them will replace the Lagos.

I have been having problem with girls when they find out the name save their number. It will result to quarry until I show them all other numbers I saved as well. Same learn to live with it but others do not.

There is the girl that want me to save it to a specific name. "**** ❤️" and with Nice emojis. I told her I will change it just to make peace. But I never change it and not intended to, we are going to see any moment from now and I am just worried she might find out I didn't change it.

But seriously I don't do love and have never save any girl number with sweety, honey, my love, heart, emoji e.t.c when most girls grabbed my phone the first thing they do is to check if I have any special love name in my contacts, next is sms to check love sms. But unfortunately it all dried with nothing. And they wondered if I am not in a romantic relationship or if I am hiding it. They sometime ask if I don't even intend to marry the truth is I don't do "love romantic" relationship.

I just call girls once in a while like how far and how are you today. When next are we going to see or when are you coming over. If the discussion will be lengthy that means we have something to discuss about, and it depends on what we are talking about.

Even my WhatsApp chat is when are you coming or when are we going to see. That's the only discussion I do and many girls think I am hiding something or what kind of human being I be.
Re: Do How You Save One's Phone Number Matters? by MrCork: 1:22pm On Jan 06, 2022
fineboynl:
I really don't pay attention to this much. I have a funny way I do save people number. I save the same and alongside the invest or place I met or know the person or where the pay stayed.

Example. I met a girl name "joy" at "new market" I will save the number with "joy New Market"

Or I mean a guy dealing on laptop or tv. I will save the name with James laptop or James tv. If the location is Alaba. I will add it to "James Alaba tv"

Maybe I travel to another state and met someone. I will save it with "Jennifer Lagos" or John Lagos" is that where I know them will replace the Lagos.

I have been having problem with girls when the find how the name save their number. It will result to quarry until I show them all other numbers I saved as well. Same learn to live with it but others do not.

There is the girl that want me to save it to a specific specific name. "Sugar ❤️" and with Nice emojis. I told her I will change it just to make peace. But I never change it and not intended to, we are going to see any moment from now and I am just worried she might find out I didn't change it.

But seriously I don't do love and have never save any girl number with sweety, honey, my love, heart, emoji e.t.c when most girls grabbed my phone the first thing they do is to check if I have any special love name in my contacts, next is sms to check love sms. But unfortunately it all dried with nothing. And they wondered if I am not in a romantic relationship or if I am hiding it. They sometime ask if I don't even intend to marry the truth is I don't do "love romantic" relationship.

I just call girls once in a while like how far and how are you today. When next are we going to see or when are you coming over. If the discussion will be lengthy that means we have something to discuss about, and it depends on what we are talking about.

Even my WhatsApp chat is when are you coming or when are we going to see. That's the only discussion I do and many girls think I am hiding something or what kind of human being I be.

Brother u can always save it on yor head sir......please carrry yor theead to engineeer section i beg!!(no oofenese) angry
Re: Do How You Save One's Phone Number Matters? by Kriss216: 1:22pm On Jan 06, 2022
Only fools save Nigerian girls phone number with Sugar, Honey, Heartbeat, Treasure and other nonsense names!

1 Like

Re: Do How You Save One's Phone Number Matters? by posty56: 1:24pm On Jan 06, 2022
I save everybody names with their real names unless na my relatives, I fit add, uncle, aunty, cousin.

1 Like

Re: Do How You Save One's Phone Number Matters? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:45pm On Jan 06, 2022
Kriss216:
Only fools save Nigerian girls phone number with Sugar, Honey, Heartbeat, Treasure and other nonsense names!
And only bigger fool's believe anything that comes out from wannabe redpillers..

(1) (Reply)

White Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (photo) / Better Man Dey Love Him Mama Pass Any Woman Wey He Jam For Street / Honest Opinions Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.