Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:03 AM

Am About To Break-up With My Girlfriend. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am About To Break-up With My Girlfriend. (3134 Views)

Is Break Up Sex Okay? / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am About To Break-up With My Girlfriend. by Danjikanbauchi: 4:26pm On Jan 06, 2022
Ahmed0336:

Dan uwa!! Yanayi mu anan baban ne da nasu.
tor Allah ya shiryesu, nima na gan yarantakanshi.
Re: Am About To Break-up With My Girlfriend. by blahc007: 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2022
ufotty2001:

For 2yrs now..
Bro....it's going to be difficult, I mean very difficult...because your emotions are involved...but you got to go....start removing your mind small small....it's going to be hard bro....but please stat now.
That statement alone is a red signal...
There foolishness is that they forget that when they leave there relationship, na still human being Dem go Waka go meet....time will help you heal, start the break up process now.

From a brother who is in almost similar situation.
Re: Am About To Break-up With My Girlfriend. by AbujaCitiBlog: 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
ufotty2001:
Please, I need your advice Nairalanders! I met a girl I love so much 2yrs ago. My plan was to settle down with her but something happened yesterday night. Last year after her birthday, I stopped giving her some stipends reason is because I wanted to pack out from my current apartment to a better apartment and I needed a new laptop for my online business. I needed to save some money to achieve that. So I stopped giving her some cash just for a while. Yesterday, we had misunderstanding and I notice some strange behavior in her. she opened up to me and told me that she is in need of a man that can make her have peace of mind, make her happy and love her but before then I have been suspecting her due to our distance relationship. Sometimes she does not pick my calls and reply my massages.. please! I need your advice what will I do?
Weak men everywhere!
Re: Am About To Break-up With My Girlfriend. by ufotty2001: 4:49pm On Jan 06, 2022
blahc007:

Bro....it's going to be difficult, I mean very difficult...because your emotions are involved...but you got to go....start removing your mind small small....it's going to be hard bro....but please stat now.
That statement alone is a red signal...
There foolishness is that they forget that when they leave there relationship, na still human being Dem go Waka go meet....time will help you heal, start the break up process now.

From a brother who is in almost similar situation.
grin
Re: Am About To Break-up With My Girlfriend. by tivhador: 4:53pm On Jan 06, 2022
Dump her gold-digging ass grin
Re: Am About To Break-up With My Girlfriend. by Reasonwithme2(m): 6:17pm On Jan 06, 2022
ufotty2001:
Please, I need your advice Nairalanders! I met a girl I love so much 2yrs ago. My plan was to settle down with her but something happened yesterday night. Last year after her birthday, I stopped giving her some stipends reason is because I wanted to pack out from my current apartment to a better apartment and I needed a new laptop for my online business. I needed to save some money to achieve that. So I stopped giving her some cash just for a while. Yesterday, we had misunderstanding and I notice some strange behavior in her. she opened up to me and told me that she is in need of a man that can make her have peace of mind, make her happy and love her but before then I have been suspecting her due to our distance relationship. Sometimes she does not pick my calls and reply my massages.. please! I need your advice what will I do?

Did you at any point tell her the reason why you stopped her stipends? If yes what was her reaction? If no, you ought to have let her know. Some people don't know how to handle such sudden change and from her words, she's one of them. she probably misunderstood the stipends stopped. Maybe as a sign you don't love her, or care about her, or probably you have someone else you are sending it to... Just try to communicate better with her next time. And if she insists on her words, then you bounce..

Reason with me too
Re: Am About To Break-up With My Girlfriend. by ashawopikin(m): 7:04pm On Jan 06, 2022
So una still carry simping enter new year? Isn't it too early to simp?
Re: Am About To Break-up With My Girlfriend. by Lawly: 7:39pm On Jan 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Well your story is likely to be fake then..this is some next level nonsense..
On October 2021 you asked how you can start a family that you don't have a girlfriend..now you say you wanna break up with her..
I asked how long yve been dating you said two years..how come you've been dating for two years and your past post says otherwise..

grin grin grin the internet never forgets

1 Like

Re: Am About To Break-up With My Girlfriend. by Olayetan(m): 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2022
No relationship can pass the test of time, enjoy yourself till you get tired of each other, then, you move to the next person...

1 Like

Re: Am About To Break-up With My Girlfriend. by Daxyd4realzy(m): 7:57pm On Jan 06, 2022
This will end in premium tears.... She is not worth the stress
Re: Am About To Break-up With My Girlfriend. by Tonymic2017: 6:04am On Jan 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

It's quite easy to recognize them..the story is always untrue...your instincts is always gonna tell you..

Lol! Abi! Plenty mofos on d loose. Mostly, I don't take topics here serious cos most are created out of boredom or joblessness

1 Like

Re: Am About To Break-up With My Girlfriend. by TheRareGem1(f): 6:25am On Jan 07, 2022
Why are you lying, and you are not even good at it. grin grin grin. October 2021 you asked how you can start a family that you don't have a girlfriend and now, say you want break up.....can you make sense of this? Anything for attention

1 Like

Re: Am About To Break-up With My Girlfriend. by Sammy101111(m): 6:29am On Jan 07, 2022
Bro please safe your money and move on
Have been there Before
That was the same thing my ex then told me
I stopped giving cash like before .she started giving me attitude telling me she is busy and she need peace of mind lol she even tell me say she one focus lil.
Best advice
Please bro run for your life she already as plan B she is given you body hitting this is the time you have run dont let her break your heart first because it will hurt you more
Just from today start ignoring her stop giving her your attention any more so she go know say you no send am . i can bet with you she as a guy other side she is just looking for one little error she moves please any lady that loves you because of what she benefits from you is not a girl friend but a hoe please move gentle . chase the money once she see more improvement i swear if she like date anyone she will still want to come back and 'sex' you again .Please i dont want what happen to me happen to you oh .
Just move on it 2 years relationship i no say he easy this is how to let go
Just write her number in a paper that is safe then delete her contact and picture on your phone and face your business
Re: Am About To Break-up With My Girlfriend. by Lordedifice1: 6:56am On Jan 07, 2022
Snub her
Ignore her
For a month if she didn't give you a call or message just know that it's your turn not your girlfriend
Re: Am About To Break-up With My Girlfriend. by luvyaself95(m): 8:11am On Jan 07, 2022
Headlesschicken:
undecided So una still carry this mumu enter new year....
i don't want to laugh but you make me to
Re: Am About To Break-up With My Girlfriend. by luvyaself95(m): 8:13am On Jan 07, 2022
ayobamiJR:
You don't need a Laptop...you need love. That's what makes this life interesting...Give her the peace of mind that she want, I know it's the rent money...The love might eventually bring about HP laptop and God is a good God.. he'd provide you with a house later on...Just sleep on the roadside first.

That's how my ex that I told that I needed to settle a 300k office rent keeps bringing different sorts of problem for me hoping I'd fall...last last, I buy 500 MTN for her and told her I was broke that she should reach out to people ...she could not take it, she started forming independent busy woman...We no day together again but my office is still with me...use your head.
Your first paragraph tho grin
Re: Am About To Break-up With My Girlfriend. by odysey: 8:32am On Jan 07, 2022
Kriss216:

God didn't create Nigerian girls to be loved. Only a foolish man will love a Nigerian girl.

Stay away from Nigerian girls and experience joy!
where do we find the others?
Re: Am About To Break-up With My Girlfriend. by phemmyfour: 8:41am On Jan 07, 2022
ufotty2001:
Let me quote Shola here

When you noticed that she's about to dump you.....dump her sorry ass first before she did
Re: Am About To Break-up With My Girlfriend. by Makaveli217(m): 9:54am On Jan 07, 2022
She loved you only because you are always giving her money, you took that away and her true colors began to show.
Truth be told, she never loved you.
Leave her let her go and find someone else that will continue wasting money on her, she doesn't deserve you, and don't even think of trying to win her over by giving her money, she'll see you like a simp and start manipulating you.
Avoid her and have peace of mind.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Senator Solomon Yayi In Alleged Sex Scandal With Actress Jumoke Otedol / What A Simp Sent In My Friend's Phone (photo) / Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.