Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Am About To Break-up With My Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am About To Break-up With My Girlfriend. (3008 Views)

Is Break Up Sex Okay? / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am About To Break-up With My Girlfriend. by ufotty2001: 1:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
Please, I need your advice Nairalanders! I met a girl I love so much 2yrs ago. My plan was to settle down with her but something happened yesterday night. Last year after her birthday, I stopped giving her some stipends reason is because I wanted to pack out from my current apartment to a better apartment and I needed a new laptop for my online business. I needed to save some money to achieve that. So I stopped giving her some cash just for a while. Yesterday, we had misunderstanding and I notice some strange behavior in her. she opened up to me and told me that she is in need of a man that can make her have peace of mind, make her happy and love her but before then I have been suspecting her due to our distance relationship. Sometimes she does not pick my calls and reply my massages.. please! I need your advice what will I do?
Re: Am About To Break-up With My Girlfriend. by Chibu5050(m): 1:39pm On Jan 06, 2022
It will end in tears.

13 Likes

Re: Am About To Break-up With My Girlfriend. by Ahmed0336(m): 1:40pm On Jan 06, 2022
grin

My people should we tell him? tongue

14 Likes

Re: Am About To Break-up With My Girlfriend. by Kriss216: 1:42pm On Jan 06, 2022
she opened up to me and told me that she is in need of a man that can make her have peace of mind, make her happy and love her
God didn't create Nigerian girls to be loved. Only a foolish man will love a Nigerian girl.

Stay away from Nigerian girls and experience joy!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am About To Break-up With My Girlfriend. by ufotty2001: 1:43pm On Jan 06, 2022
Ahmed0336:
grin

Please I need your advice!!
Re: Am About To Break-up With My Girlfriend. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
ufotty2001:
Please, I need your advice Nairalanders! I met a girl I love so much 2yrs ago. My plan was to settle down with her but something happened yesterday night. Last year after her birthday, I stopped giving her some stipends reason is because I wanted to pack out from my current apartment to a better apartment and I needed a new laptop for my online business. I needed to save some money to achieve that. So I stopped giving her some cash just for a while. Yesterday, we had misunderstanding and I notice some strange behavior in her. she opened up to me and told me that she is in need of a man that can make her have peace of mind, make her happy and love her but before then I have been suspecting her due to our distance relationship. Sometimes she does not pick my calls and reply my massages.. please! I need your advice what will I do?
How long have you been dating now?
Re: Am About To Break-up With My Girlfriend. by danietohbadt(m): 1:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
What advice do you need again nigga?
She said she needs a man that will give her peace of mind. Which means you're not giving her peace of mind.

Better leave that girl alone now and stop disturbing our peace on NL.

6 Likes

Re: Am About To Break-up With My Girlfriend. by ufotty2001: 1:48pm On Jan 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

For 2yrs now..
Re: Am About To Break-up With My Girlfriend. by Laturuturu: 1:51pm On Jan 06, 2022
Are you very stupid ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am About To Break-up With My Girlfriend. by Truvelisback(m): 1:51pm On Jan 06, 2022
ufotty2001:
Get a subtitute for her.

1 Like

Re: Am About To Break-up With My Girlfriend. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:53pm On Jan 06, 2022
ufotty2001:

For 2yrs now..
Well your story is likely to be fake then..this is some next level nonsense..
On October 2021 you asked how you can start a family that you don't have a girlfriend..now you say you wanna break up with her..
I asked how long yve been dating you said two years..how come you've been dating for two years and your past post says otherwise..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am About To Break-up With My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 06, 2022
ufotty2001:

Oga think of what you want in life and say no to everything that isn’t it. Think of this
Re: Am About To Break-up With My Girlfriend. by OkuFaba(m): 2:21pm On Jan 06, 2022
Tears awaits you..

Use your head before its too late,
Dump her before you get dumped
Re: Am About To Break-up With My Girlfriend. by Headlesschicken(m): 2:27pm On Jan 06, 2022
undecided So una still carry this mumu enter new year....

2 Likes

Re: Am About To Break-up With My Girlfriend. by dan9ice(m): 2:40pm On Jan 06, 2022
Anything woman matter I no put mouth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am About To Break-up With My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 06, 2022
You don't need a Laptop...you need love. That's what makes this life interesting...Give her the peace of mind that she want, I know it's the rent money...The love might eventually bring about HP laptop and God is a good God.. he'd provide you with a house later on...Just sleep on the roadside first.

That's how my ex that I told that I needed to settle a 300k office rent keeps bringing different sorts of problem for me hoping I'd fall...last last, I buy 500 MTN for her and told her I was broke that she should reach out to people ...she could not take it, she started forming independent busy woman...We no day together again but my office is still with me...use your head.

7 Likes

Re: Am About To Break-up With My Girlfriend. by ufotty2001: 2:55pm On Jan 06, 2022
redstaarx:

Oga think of what you want in life and say no to everything that isn’t it. Think of this
thanks

2 Likes

Re: Am About To Break-up With My Girlfriend. by DropsMic(m): 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2022
ufotty2001:

..Premium tears loading
Re: Am About To Break-up With My Girlfriend. by nerdfrost(m): 3:28pm On Jan 06, 2022
angry oga break up...move on and face your work bro

Nosimp2022 angry
Re: Am About To Break-up With My Girlfriend. by Sonnobax15(m): 3:29pm On Jan 06, 2022
cheesy
Op,na armed robber Motor you don enter so cheesy. 18 seaters for that matter cheesy.

Eyahhhhh,the banny dey use style dey tell the op,say he's not man enough and not fit to be the only man in her god-damned life grin

Well op, anything like a far distance relationship no too dey thrill me abeg lipsrsealed. Because most times,na the banny go slack to the extent of say she go begin receive lashing from her own end... Especially if a Nigha with better sweet mouth come jam her, ehennnnnnnn,na better finishing for her down-below grin
Re: Am About To Break-up With My Girlfriend. by Tonymic2017: 3:31pm On Jan 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

U obviously didn't read d post
Re: Am About To Break-up With My Girlfriend. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
Tonymic2017:

U obviously didn't read d post
Cos it's totally fake..read my reply above proving him wrong..
Re: Am About To Break-up With My Girlfriend. by Tonymic2017: 3:36pm On Jan 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Cos it's totally fake..read my reply above proving him wrong..

Lol! I guess u went tru his profile. Lol! We don't know anymore which story in nairaland is true and while is not. The guy is obviously confused. Met a girl last yr Oct, met another one Dec and now he is claiming another 2yrs of relationship. Confused fellow.

Buh bro! U suppose wat as a CIA agent o. Lol

1 Like

Re: Am About To Break-up With My Girlfriend. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:38pm On Jan 06, 2022
Tonymic2017:

Lol! I guess u went tru his profile. Lol! We don't know anymore which story in nairaland is true and while is not. The guy is obviously confused. Met a girl last yr Oct, met another one Dec and now he is claiming another 2yrs of relationship. Confused fellow.

Buh bro! U suppose wat as a CIA agent o. Lol
It's quite easy to recognize them..the story is always untrue...your instincts is always gonna tell you..

1 Like

Re: Am About To Break-up With My Girlfriend. by Akwaibomdude(m): 3:39pm On Jan 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Well your story is likely to be fake then..this is some next level nonsense..
On October 2021 you asked how you can start a family that you don't have a girlfriend..now you say you wanna break up with her..
I asked how long yve been dating you said two years..how come you've been dating for two years and your past post says otherwise..

Op what's your response to this

1 Like

Re: Am About To Break-up With My Girlfriend. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:40pm On Jan 06, 2022
Akwaibomdude:

Op what's your response to this
He might never respond.. wink
Some stories on here are false and just for attention..

1 Like

Re: Am About To Break-up With My Girlfriend. by Caramia2020(m): 3:54pm On Jan 06, 2022
Distance relationship, it will end in premium tears.
Re: Am About To Break-up With My Girlfriend. by techWriter3: 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2022
It will beginning in sobs.
Re: Am About To Break-up With My Girlfriend. by Danjikanbauchi: 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2022
Ahmed0336:
grin

nothing there to tell him, if he stop giving her stipends but he still fk her anytime they meet that's very bad, a girl need some cash to freshing up those ones you see and like them are handwork of somebody.

You don't give her anything , and even the little peace of mind he don't give her let the innocent girl go joor.

1 Like

Re: Am About To Break-up With My Girlfriend. by Ahmed0336(m): 4:23pm On Jan 06, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
nothing there to tell him, if he stop giving her stipends but he still fk her anytime they meet that's very bad, a girl need some cash to freshing up those ones you see and like them are handwork of somebody.

You don't give her anything , and even the little peace of mind he don't give her let the innocent girl go joor.
Dan uwa!! Yanayi mu anan daban ne da nasu.
Re: Am About To Break-up With My Girlfriend. by Morningstarrr(m): 4:24pm On Jan 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

He might never respond.. wink
Most stories on here are false and just for attention..
Fixed
Re: Am About To Break-up With My Girlfriend. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2022
Morningstarrr:

Fixed
Thanks big man..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects / “I Have Stayed For Months Without Knacking” – Lady Cries Out / Lionel Richie Says S3x Is Responsible For His Good Looks And Not Plastic Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.