Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) (46177 Views)

Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? / Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses / You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : (2) (3) (4)

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by Edoziesmart(m): 3:09pm On Jan 22, 2022
I can relate vividly angry

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by Impregnable101: 3:10pm On Jan 22, 2022

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by HardBishop: 3:10pm On Jan 22, 2022
Na mistake one Igbo guy impregnate an igala babe. He refused but her brother NAVY said they will kill him in our yard

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
Those legends are the Freelancers, Remote Workers, Stay At Home Fathers and the likes.

The number 4 na great sampler, awon mixer aye and DJ everywhere..

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by Rosaline5000: 3:13pm On Jan 22, 2022
Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by ufotty2001: 3:15pm On Jan 22, 2022
Although face me I face you is the right place to start life, mostly if you don't have anybody to support you.. I stayed in face me I face you apartment for 7years on till when God bless me with a job of N400k per Month I was still staying there despite earning good money. Thank God am moving out from the boundage next month February to self contain...

35 Likes

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 22, 2022
Bola146:
Please delete that toilet biko grin grin grin

That toilet can cause ptsd.

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by Calibrator: 3:18pm On Jan 22, 2022
Whenever I hear about neighbours getting themselves pregnant by mistake I always imagine a broken ceiling, a slippery floor, a stray springboard, one erect naked D and an erroneously wet V.

Shey wahala no too much like this?
HardBishop:
Na mistake one Igbo guy impregnate an igala babe. He refused but her brother NAVY said they will kill him in our yard

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by dapsoneh: 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2022
The first set of people are not likely to be in a face me I face you house

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by lesbiconverter: 3:28pm On Jan 22, 2022
Warning! graphic image of toilet grin

There are some neighbors close to me that fight every Sunday for some reason I don't know

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by Realmi: 3:28pm On Jan 22, 2022
Sandydayziz:
Number 3 is so true grin grin
so na face me I face u, u dey stay cheesy

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by Impregnablefolk: 3:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
Bola146:
Please delete that toilet biko grin grin grin
Is ur lavatory beta Dan dat? If God bless u no dey shame oda people. Him fit vex turn situations around because of mockery. He said I will have mercy on whom I will av mercy, n compassion on whom I will av compassion. So den it is not of him dat willeth...

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by jericco1(m): 3:30pm On Jan 22, 2022
I'm so number 6 but not in that type of apartment sha
Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by KingOfTheDamned: 3:38pm On Jan 22, 2022
I wish I could relate to this but unfortunately I cannot
Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by Bola146(f): 3:39pm On Jan 22, 2022
Impregnablefolk:

Is ur lavatory beta Dan dat? If God bless u no dey shame oda people. Him fit vex turn situations around because of mockery. He said I will have mercy on whom I will av mercy, n compassion on whom I will av compassion. So den it is not of him dat willeth...

Ask your parents not me

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by Huracio(m): 3:39pm On Jan 22, 2022
add this: there's always one man who leaves alone, and nobody knows his family; he goes to work in morning and when he comes back in the evening he do fetched some water in a big iron bucket or big paint bucket.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 22, 2022
Funny, but not relatable.
Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by chatinent: 3:43pm On Jan 22, 2022
NamelessOGBENI:
Those legends are the Freelancers, Remote Workers, Stay At Home Fathers and the likes.

The number 4 na great sampler, awon mixer aye and DJ everywhere..

Gbamsolutely.
Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by BenitoKamaLee(m): 3:43pm On Jan 22, 2022
And the ones who can beat their children in the middle of the night. And the ones who put the volume of their sets high they don't care if it's very late or too early.

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by Huracio(m): 3:44pm On Jan 22, 2022
There's always one brother that have a room at the extreme end; he's dark in complexion, he do wore faded-white singlet on top a jersey knicker; he's holy, gentle,calm and attends church in midweek and Sunday services.

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by chatinent: 3:44pm On Jan 22, 2022
ufotty2001:
Although face me I face you is the right place to start life, mostly if you don't have anybody to support you.. I stayed in face me I face you apartment for 7years on till when God bless me with a job of N400k per Month I was still staying there despite earning good money. Thank God am moving out from the boundage next month February to self contain...

I stayed there too.

You go see married women go do meeting say singles must contribute money since they are men and can't wash toilets.

Hello? Like did I personally tell you I can't wash toilets?

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by stahnly55: 3:44pm On Jan 22, 2022
chatinent:

But na true na

It is chief.

So he is an alfa male?

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by Huracio(m): 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2022
There's always one brother that have a room at the extreme end; he's dark in complexion, he doesnt quarrel with anyone,he do wore faded-white singlet on top a jersey knicker; he's holy, gentle,calm and attends church in midweek and Sunday services.

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by chatinent: 3:46pm On Jan 22, 2022
Huracio:
add this: there's always one man who leaves alone, and nobody knows his family; he goes to work in morning and when he comes back in the evening he do fetched some water in a big iron bucket or big paint bucket.

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by Huracio(m): 3:47pm On Jan 22, 2022
there's always the so called big boys that doesn't pay electricity money on time despite the fact that everyone knows they are have money...lol.

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by Huracio(m): 3:48pm On Jan 22, 2022
chatinent:

lols you can relate right?

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by HardBishop: 3:49pm On Jan 22, 2022
Calibrator:
Whenever I hear about neighbours getting themselves pregnant by mistake I always imagine a broken ceiling, a slippery floor, a stray springboard, one erect naked D and an erroneously wet V.

Shey wahala no too much like this?

If u see how this guy humble paying this gal bride price. He was forced because her brothers threatened him
Is well

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by chatinent: 3:53pm On Jan 22, 2022
Huracio:
lols you can relate right?

Gbamsolutely

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by Davefed(m): 3:56pm On Jan 22, 2022
ufotty2001:
How is it bondage?

Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? / Distressed 3-Storey Building At No 7, Sule Close, Apapa / Iganmu: LASEMA Raises / This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo)