Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) (46176 Views)

Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? / Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses / You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by Starz825(m): 7:42pm On Jan 22, 2022
chatinent:

Basic: N40k.

Real time: N100k.
Ok
I will get back to you
Thanks
Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by AlphaStyles(m): 8:25pm On Jan 22, 2022
the ones that carry your personal stuffs without asking you first
Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by tradepunter: 8:49pm On Jan 22, 2022
ufotty2001:

Alot of Gossiping, hatred, wickedness and others.. try and stay in real face me I face you apartment u will understand what am saying.. sometimes they tempt to monitor ur progress in life.. they always want u to be in d same level with them.

Waoo this is very deep bro...

Thank God you are out.... I would rather to stay in the village than stay in face me I face you.

1 Like

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by Raychee(f): 8:56pm On Jan 22, 2022
What in hell is that toilet?? �

1 Like

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by boookworm: 9:25pm On Jan 22, 2022
Number one and number 8 is why I can never live in face me I face u apartment. Especially that number one. Nothing is as irritating as going into the toilet and meeting that it was not flushed. In fact it's one of the reasons I live alone. I hate that habit en. It sickens me

1 Like

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by K4daniel: 12:38am On Jan 23, 2022
Please that toilet should be deleted before someone commits here. Awww
Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by SWATMan: 2:25am On Jan 23, 2022
Polynek:
What of the one they will always come to beg you 1 or 2 ingredients whenever they are cooking
Bros abeg give small salt

This also happens in flats.
Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by Munzy14(m): 4:49am On Jan 23, 2022
Benjaniblinks:

I can relate with no 3.
She came newly and next door to me. But since wey she come, I never see her face.
Just the sound of door.
For more than one month now undecided.
Tho I don run to back school now make God save me from any spirit neighbour.
grin grin
This reminds me of what my friend studying in USA told me...He said it took him two years to know his next door neighbour...And according to him, it is a normal over there..Nobody has time to be doing mama Ngozi and her yard people gossips/gist.
Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by Bigchristo: 8:13am On Jan 23, 2022
chatinent:
More pictures.

Please share yours.

If you have a topic for memes, tag me make I create am.
This actually got me laughing hard, sad reality of face me and face you, I thank God for life today because I remember where I am coming from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by Polynek(m): 8:29am On Jan 23, 2022
SWATMan:

This also happens in flats.
Sure but u can't compare it to face me I face u house
Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by Adek15(m): 11:04am On Jan 23, 2022
Munzy14:

grin grin
This reminds me of what my friend studying in USA told me...He said it took him two years to know his next door neighbour...And according to him, it is a normal over there..Nobody has time to be doing mama Ngozi and her yard people gossips/gist.
it has its own disadvantage too. Depression being one. Community living is good

1 Like

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by Monalisaguy(m): 1:03pm On Jan 23, 2022
graciour morning 2 you all nairalanders.am writing this piece wit heavy heart nd wit tears droping down my eyes.by next month i wil be clocking 36yrs man. that am grateful 2 GOD.but am at d verge of commiting suicide.cus am tired of everytin.my life has been from hurdles 2 anoda.nufin has been recorded,no job,no family,no business,no money ,infact i feel useless.i was kick out of my house in abuja back 2 d village. here in d village i keep pushing nd grinding but stil nufin happen, rejection everywhere.d worst of it all in recent time is d hunger nd ailment of my father. i have been 2 prayer house,churches bt all 2 no avail.pls wat should i do am loosing my mind.my world is crashing.2 eat now is even a big problem.pls if there is anyone who have ever been in dis situation before nd tins later turnaround 4 good ,pls kindly share wit me your methed.save a life 2day.for all those wit negative comment pls be nice .
Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by HardBishop: 9:54pm On Jan 23, 2022
Tess24:

Are you okay?

Yeah more mature than you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? / Distressed 3-Storey Building At No 7, Sule Close, Apapa / Iganmu: LASEMA Raises / This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.