Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) (46175 Views)

Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? / Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses / You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by savanto: 4:04pm On Jan 22, 2022
Huracio:
add this: there's always one man who leaves alone, and nobody knows his family; he goes to work in morning and when he comes back in the evening he do fetched some water in a big iron bucket or big paint bucket.

Lols���
He could be “The man from Shagamu”
Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by Hisbah12: 4:05pm On Jan 22, 2022
MufasaLion:
That toilet is so disgusting!
Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by Decryptor(m): 4:05pm On Jan 22, 2022
How can someone lick ice cream N1000, Shawarma N2000, Chicken N12000 and still live in Face-me-I-face-you? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by Kmf0: 4:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
Oh
Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by sukkot: 4:15pm On Jan 22, 2022
Decryptor:
How can someone lick ice cream N1000, Shawarma N2000, Chicken N12000 and still live in Face-me-I-face-you? undecided
same reason one hunku who is driving SUV is living in the face me i face you sad

8 Likes

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by princeemmma(m): 4:18pm On Jan 22, 2022
well done guy, you really tried, the no 1 go me badly, they will eat all kind rubbish and will not flush.................... meanwhile you forgot the dj ones that they will be using their Deck to be disturbing the compound as if his occupation is dj anytime there is light or he switch on generator

2 Likes

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by seglabsy(m): 4:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
ufotty2001:
Although face me I face you is the right place to start life, mostly if you don't have anybody to support you.. I stayed in face me I face you apartment for 7years on till when God bless me with a job of N400k per Month I was still staying there despite earning good money. Thank God am moving out from the boundage next month February to self contain...
MORE BLESSINGS FOR U BRO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by otherway: 4:31pm On Jan 22, 2022
Quite hilarious grin grin

1 Like

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by badboyTee(m): 4:32pm On Jan 22, 2022
cheesy If it in a student area and face me I face you so far as a guy you are cute you go fvck gals tire inside room even our landlord sef dey chop ponmo of students there no go pay full rent be that Omo so many pussy destroyed by me and the funny thing is am shy to ask gal out they come themselves grin

2 Likes

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by Perfecttouchade: 4:36pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ok na..if u need an Aluminium window, çheç out our profile for works done. Perfect Touch Aluminium is available for your casement, sliding etc. Check our profile to reach us

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by ufotty2001: 4:45pm On Jan 22, 2022
Davefed:

How is it bondage?
Alot of Gossiping, hatred, wickedness and others.. try and stay in real face me I face you apartment u will understand what am saying.. sometimes they tempt to monitor ur progress in life.. they always want u to be in d same level with them.

9 Likes

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by Adaanna(f): 4:49pm On Jan 22, 2022
I can relate grin grin
Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by Davefed(m): 4:49pm On Jan 22, 2022
ufotty2001:

Alot of Gossiping, hatred, wickedness and others.. try and stay in real face me I face you apartment u will understand what am saying.. sometimes they tempt to monitor ur progress in life.. they always want u to be in d same level with them.
Hmmmm but at least you learnt one or two
Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by Joseph08(m): 4:49pm On Jan 22, 2022
10. The ones that always sing early in the morning going to the bathroom or toilet.

2 Likes

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by ufotty2001: 5:17pm On Jan 22, 2022
Davefed:

Hmmmm but at least you learnt one or two
I have learnt alot most especially human behavior!!! Like today 2 Tenants fought because of N200. Inside my mind I was just thinking "what is N200?"... Sometimes, I try as much as possible to pay for NEPA bill of some tenants who can't afford it.. My brother, poverty level in this country is very high..!! I try as much as possible not to allow their mentality affect my mental health.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by Evolved1: 5:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
grin
Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by Sandydayziz(f): 5:32pm On Jan 22, 2022
Realmi:
so na face me I face u, u dey stay cheesy
I once stayed kiss
Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by Uniique(m): 5:47pm On Jan 22, 2022
ufotty2001:
Although face me I face you is the right place to start life, mostly if you don't have anybody to support you.. I stayed in face me I face you apartment for 7years on till when God bless me with a job of N400k per Month I was still staying there despite earning good money. Thank God am moving out from the boundage next month February to self contain...

Lie small small

3 Likes

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by okoroemeka(m): 6:00pm On Jan 22, 2022
MufasaLion:
That toilet is so disgusting!
that toilet is a five star compared to what I saw in my cousins face I face you in aba,I was so disgusted that I just picked up my car keys and drove off to my house in imo state by 8pm and rain is falling,I wanted to sleep over at his place and go the next day but that toilet and bathroom made me change my mind

2 Likes

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by MufasaLion: 6:04pm On Jan 22, 2022
okoroemeka:
that toilet is a five star compared to what I saw in my cousins face I face you in aba,I was so disgusted that I just picked up my car keys and drove off to my house in imo state by 8pm and rain is falling,I wanted to sleep over at his place and go the next day but that toilet and bathroom made me change my mind

I wonder what type of house your cousin is living.

3 Likes

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by Polynek(m): 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2022
What of the one they will always come to beg you 1 or 2 ingredients whenever they are cooking
Bros abeg give small salt

7 Likes

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by Tess24: 6:27pm On Jan 22, 2022
HardBishop:
In my University days, the Kain noise wey dey commit from my neighbor house. The girl will be shouting... Daddy, daddy daddy daddy................ Ddadddddddy.
Later I will the noise like hurrrrrrrmmmmm. Nyaaaaaaaaaaf fmmurrrrrrrrrrrrrr
. That noise encourage me to get a galfriend

Are you okay?

2 Likes

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by OLANIYIPETER: 6:37pm On Jan 22, 2022
chatinent:
More pictures.

Please share yours.

If you have a topic for memes, tag me make I create am.

Omo o po ju, opoor your no 8 is a sure bet in every face me I face you. Kudos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by Davefed(m): 6:37pm On Jan 22, 2022
ufotty2001:
I have learnt alot most especially human behavior!!! Like today 2 Tenants fought because of N200. Inside my mind I was just thinking "what is N200?"... Sometimes, I try as much as possible to pay for NEPA bill of some tenants who can't afford it.. My brother, poverty level in this country is very high..!! I try as much as possible not to allow their mentality affect my mental health.
Change of environment is immenint
Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by Malawian(m): 6:44pm On Jan 22, 2022
Face me I face you compounds, na Dem use water pass people wey dey stay flats. Sometimes I wonder wetin Dem dey use the water do.

2 Likes

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by Starz825(m): 6:56pm On Jan 22, 2022
chatinent:
Enjoy

Chatinent ..
My guy...track this number for me abeg....+2349135612823...

The guy dey with my #3.2m...has left me broke and in debt ..
Abeg help me abeg...
Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by EXLOVER(m): 7:27pm On Jan 22, 2022
okoroemeka:

Any lady for that kind house go gather infection full body. Some toilet doesn't deserve your urine not to talk of to sit on it

1 Like

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by chatinent: 7:27pm On Jan 22, 2022
Starz825:

Chatinent ..
My guy...track this number for me abeg....+2349135612823...

The guy dey with my #3.2m...has left me broke and in debt ..
Abeg help me abeg...

Tracking it isn't a problem.

Tracking is expensive. I spend too to track.
Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by Starz825(m): 7:39pm On Jan 22, 2022
chatinent:

Tracking it isn't a problem.

Tracking is expensive. I spend too to track.
How much do you charge?
Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by chatinent: 7:40pm On Jan 22, 2022
Starz825:

How much do you charge?

Basic: N40k.

Real time: N100k.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? / Distressed 3-Storey Building At No 7, Sule Close, Apapa / Iganmu: LASEMA Raises / This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.