Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,742 members, 7,862,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:32 PM

Am In Love With A Mermaid And Still Comfortable - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love With A Mermaid And Still Comfortable (819 Views)

My Wife Has Been Acting Strange, I Don't Know If I Married A Mermaid / A Man Narrates His Encounter With A Mermaid / Zimbabweans Drown While ‘Having Sex In River’ On New Year, Family Blames Mermaid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Love With A Mermaid And Still Comfortable by Anyibama21: 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2022
It was a Monday morning, I resumed work with anger and pain but as soon as I walked into the reception I saw over 15 unknown faces who came for interview as kitchen assistant and cashiers but my eyes was focus on just one, her skin glowing like honey and her smile melted the anger and pain I walked in with, that was how I met victoria. she was among those that hot employed that month, I worked as a driver in the company, to cut it short she had lots of people crushing on her but luckily I was able to snatch her from one of the new employees she was dating in the company. she made me happy in every way a lady can and I never for ones doubted her love for me, I took lot of risk to make sure I made her happy too, risk like driving late hours from lagos to ibadan just to see her smile at me. Months pass and my love for her grew stronger, I went on to know where she lives and finally met her mother, I even spent the night at her house, her mom was very nice and gave me so much comfort . The only problem I have with her was her selection of food, she don't drink Fanta, Pepsi, tea made out of bunvita, anything made with with egg e.g snacks , egg roll, ice cream , cake,etc. But I was still happy with her because things were now moving well for me when I started dating her, I never lack anything until she broke my heart, she left me for her ex who she claims she loves dearly and she claimed she was the guy that disflowered her. the heart break made me hate ladies and after we broke up I started having misfortune and things became bad financially. After 2 years later something happened.
Re: Am In Love With A Mermaid And Still Comfortable by Godada(m): 9:01pm On Jan 06, 2022
Re: Am In Love With A Mermaid And Still Comfortable by maiiilooo(m): 9:01pm On Jan 06, 2022
Wahalaa

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With A Mermaid And Still Comfortable by Totilopussylick(m): 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2022
Weldon

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With A Mermaid And Still Comfortable by Cholls(m): 9:06pm On Jan 06, 2022
My brother hope no be Ffk own ooo
Re: Am In Love With A Mermaid And Still Comfortable by Anyibama21: 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2022
Cholls:
My brother hope no be Ffk own ooo
which one be ffk ?
Re: Am In Love With A Mermaid And Still Comfortable by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2022
Wetin happen after 2 years
Re: Am In Love With A Mermaid And Still Comfortable by Ahmed0336(m): 9:49pm On Jan 06, 2022
Beebah2000:
Wetin happen after 2 years

Him marry mummy water lipsrsealed
Re: Am In Love With A Mermaid And Still Comfortable by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:58pm On Jan 06, 2022
Look how this kid is shifting his misfortune to a woman..be responsible and stop blaming others for your lack of intelligence..
The way you wrote this short story is too grilled with lies to be taken serious..
Re: Am In Love With A Mermaid And Still Comfortable by Exkandayee(m): 11:21pm On Jan 06, 2022
Where una deh see all this marmaid I've been looking for,op show me road nah

(1) (Reply)

S**x With My Se**y Secretary 18+ / / If Relationship Tastes Like A Drink, What Does Yours Taste Like ❓

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.