Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,445 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' (24688 Views)

Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? / When You Are Saying Satan I Rebuke you in Jesus name, the consequences. / Pastor Mboro Prays For Man's Joystick, Orders Him To Sex His Wife On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:12pm On Jan 07, 2022
Aunty Nkechi will just be laughing after watching this. grin
Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by Lexusgs430: 1:20pm On Jan 07, 2022
Cat just dey stroll jejely......... A man with a warped mentality or using style to display his financed cars ......... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by Ubanz: 1:25pm On Jan 07, 2022
They still carry their fetishness and superstitious beliefs go there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by DabuIIIT: 1:40pm On Jan 07, 2022
You for harm the cat nah....if them nor send you back to aunty Nkechi sharpally grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by Benrosaria(m): 1:40pm On Jan 07, 2022
SureBadBoy:
Nigerian man who resides overseas became apprehensive when he spotted a black cat outside his house as he thought it was diabolic.

In a video which surfaced on social media, he started praying and speaking in tongues in a bid to send the cat ‘back to sender’.

He even went an extra mile and rebuked ‘Aunty Nkechi’ believing that the cat was sent by his village people.

The man was recording the cat walking in the garage as he continued to pray against it much to the amazement of netizens

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5G6vOfYXfM

The same way we can’t let ignorance sink back into the heads of a black man so it is hard to take off religion from blacks
Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by Mrphylor09: 1:42pm On Jan 07, 2022
Baba jus dey catch cruise
Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by errigdee: 1:50pm On Jan 07, 2022
mugu nor b everything u go involve GOD inside ooo most times u don't use his name in vein as per say u ursef nor pure
Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by Jaqenhghar: 1:57pm On Jan 07, 2022
meobizy:
How did that one get a visa? He deserves a visit to the nearest mental home.
Im surprised they didnt put him in a strait jacket
Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by Jaqenhghar: 1:58pm On Jan 07, 2022
DabuIIIT:
You for harm the cat nah....if them nor send you back to aunty Nkechi sharpally grin
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by juanmiguel: 2:02pm On Jan 07, 2022
Poor cat

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by Comedian2019: 2:03pm On Jan 07, 2022
Daveambition:
Did You Know
Cat was the 1st animal Satan created to use in monitoring the life of Christians from the spirit world..
If yu have cat as a pet in ur house, yu're goin to Helfaya...
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 07, 2022
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by Lewisalexander(m): 2:12pm On Jan 07, 2022
The man is obviously insane

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by Comedian2019: 2:21pm On Jan 07, 2022
Stupidity is when you are scared of a pet rather than feel for the poor thing.
That man needs to undergo psychiatrist test treatment.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by Comedian2019: 2:24pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ubanz:
They still carry their fetishness and superstitious beliefs go there.
That's why I avoid most Nigerians out there. They hardly change.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by ALFADOS(m): 2:32pm On Jan 07, 2022
Daveambition:
Did You Know
Cat was the 1st animal Satan created to use in monitoring the life of Christians from the spirit world..
If yu have cat as a pet in ur house, yu're goin to Helfaya...
According to which of the verses now lol, you want kill mammy water abi
Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by Karleb(m): 2:41pm On Jan 07, 2022
I still don't understand why Nigerians hate cats but they love Dog.

I like cats like mad.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by RolexOfGeneva(m): 2:47pm On Jan 07, 2022
Xhuntra:

After vomiting all these above, u made no single sense
He made a lotta sense. How is that cat Aunty Nkechi?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by Rastaramsey(m): 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2022
Foolish people here keep pretending like black magic doesn't exist undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by haslaw(m): 4:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
Why would Aunty Nkechi not come after you.
After duping aunty Nkechi and collecting her money and using it to run to US while aunty Nkechi was shedding tears of blood.
Aunty Nkechi is probably down with stroke and other heart diseases as a result of the pain you have caused her.
Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by Dfr0: 4:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
Oh
Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by Richy419: 4:20pm On Jan 07, 2022
It so easy for us to know those witch hunting us hmm an d innocent lady go dey naija dey hustle jeje
Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by Amudeneogu: 5:20pm On Jan 07, 2022
In oversea, cat or any other animal has no reason to come out therefore the man may be right because this African man's juju is real oo, somebody may send juju to somebody anywhere in the world
Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by GodIsBiafran: 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2022
Some of these African Christians carry their low iq to foreign lands.
Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by Bukden16(m): 5:50pm On Jan 07, 2022
LofiLogic:

No be so ooh. Nah aunty nkechi b dat my guy

Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by GodIsBiafran: 5:52pm On Jan 07, 2022
Why are Nigerians angry when white and Arab people call them monkeys. Can we blame Arabs and whites for calling Nigerians monkeys? Think about it:

Whites/Arabs told Nigerians that Nigerian traditional culture and religion is evil and wrong. Nigerians not only agreed with Arabs/White but Nigerians replaced Nigerian culture/religions with Arab and European culture and religions. Therefore, Arabs and whites have the absolute right to call Nigerians monkeys because monkey see, monkey do.

Let's discuss.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by Agugbadin: 5:55pm On Jan 07, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by chaloskyx: 8:55pm On Jan 07, 2022
THE MAN SHOULD BE DEPORTED HE CANT BRING HIS PRIMITIVE THINKING TO A WELL DEVELOPED SOCIETY AND INFECT INNOCENT MINDS WITH VILLAGE PPL MADNESS
Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by Makaveli217(m): 1:22am On Jan 08, 2022
Businext:
undecided
Just this Wednesday around 8.30pm I heard the cries of a cat outside my window
I drew the curtains only to see a white and black cat chilaxing on the soakaway near my window.
I went outside to meet it and it started walking away.
I tried to reach it but it kept going.
I said no be me cat go use take waka round compound for night.
I just prayed and went back inside my house.

Seeing or hearing cats, owls, bats and other things especially at night can mean something negative for those who choose to put meanings to things in the spiritual unnecessarily. But whatsoever it means I always pray that no weapon fashion against me or my loved ones or children of God shall prosper. But that I should lose sleep over cockroach, cat, owl, bat, thief, knockout, gunshot, rat or even snake? God forbid. He has given me authority over every principality and power. Mind you yes oh I have seen snakes, bats, weird cockroaches, lizards and many more and heard cries from owls and cats and other creatures in a number of houses I've stayed in but God forbid me suspect anyone falsely or fret. How? Why? When Jesus is alive? Hah or are people now saying what is written in any coven is final for them? That's fear and that shall never apply in my life, belief, mental, spiritual, physical or psychological make-up. The coven will burn by Holy Ghost fire!

#HaveFaithInGod
#WeAreMoreThanConquerors

You need to go for mental evaluation asap.
Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by onojaford(m): 1:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
Paranoid delusion. Nothing less!
He should stop snorting meth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ten Characteristics Of A Church Choir / Father John Chinenye Oluoma: Your Tithe Saves The Needy, You Haven't Robbed God / 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.