Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,524 members, 7,823,281 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' (24687 Views)

Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? / When You Are Saying Satan I Rebuke you in Jesus name, the consequences. / Pastor Mboro Prays For Man's Joystick, Orders Him To Sex His Wife On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by Beremx(f): 12:33pm On Jan 07, 2022
Nigeria mentality. He cannot kill the cat because he’s in a country that values pets z if he was in Nigeria, he would have killed the innocent animal grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by Kobicove(m): 12:33pm On Jan 07, 2022
Local people mentality still full diswan body undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by Kharol1234: 12:33pm On Jan 07, 2022
Aunty nkechi don finally go abroad inform of cat grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by Victorclean1: 12:33pm On Jan 07, 2022
Why naa

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by Samade7: 12:33pm On Jan 07, 2022
grin
Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by Chylo(m): 12:33pm On Jan 07, 2022
This voice is that of a comedian: African Ape

So I guess it's just a skit.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by daddytime(m): 12:33pm On Jan 07, 2022
This is one of those who brought this disaster upon us and fled the country thereafter.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by Teejay13(m): 12:35pm On Jan 07, 2022
He should have killed the cat. Then and there he will realize how Americans respect and value the live of animals.

Please someone should help remind him that American is not Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by usagee36: 12:36pm On Jan 07, 2022
Here we go again. Black cats are many here. Nigerians wake up. Our ancestors killed us with useless believes!
Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by usagee36: 12:37pm On Jan 07, 2022
He will go to jail and be shocked. Useless people
Teejay13:
He should have killed the cat. Then and there he will realize how Americans respect and value the live of animals.

Please someone should help remind him that American is not Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Nigerians and their dirty mindset towards cute creatures like cat..no need to watch that video cos it's gonna make me vomit..
Nonsense mentality..only blockheads believe in evil spirit..and spiritualism nonsense..
If you like quote me with your religious and history nonsense na you know.. undecided undecided
no thanks to pastors

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by Sholaco: 12:38pm On Jan 07, 2022
White people that love cat as pet you are there doing nonsense because of your low life and bad mind from Africa..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by Elsueno: 12:40pm On Jan 07, 2022
Daveambition:
Did You Know
Cat was the 1st animal Satan created to use in monitoring the life of Christians from the spirit world..
If yu have cat as a pet in ur house, yu're goin to Helfaya...

Lmao, not only do I have a jet black cat, there are like over 5 strays that I help feed in my compound grin cheesy , Also I put water for owls near my roof too, so they can drink some at night.....I tell u the hoots and occasionally shreks is pretty interesting grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by debossng: 12:41pm On Jan 07, 2022
Aunty Nkechi why na?
Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by ImoleNaija: 12:42pm On Jan 07, 2022
Iliveforever:
Funny how he’s still respecting nkrchi by putting Aunty grin grin

And they would say, "Afonjas & respect are 5&6". cheesy
Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by juman(m): 12:45pm On Jan 07, 2022
Aunty nkechi don suffer.

Not only africans believe that black cat is evil, of course many third world countries believe that but also some percentage of people in western world have that mentality.
Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by lereinter(m): 12:47pm On Jan 07, 2022
If he thinks or feel the cat is an evil omen, let him rebuke it

But why filming
Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 07, 2022
That's a majestic black cat

Won't mind having one for a pet.

(One of my sibs living abroad had a black cat as a pet for some time. Very friendly cat)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by Dsprave: 12:50pm On Jan 07, 2022
Madness
Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by Businext: 12:51pm On Jan 07, 2022
undecided
Just this Wednesday around 8.30pm I heard the cries of a cat outside my window
I drew the curtains only to see a white and black cat chilaxing on the soakaway near my window.
I went outside to meet it and it started walking away.
I tried to reach it but it kept going.
I said no be me cat go use take waka round compound for night.
I just prayed and went back inside my house.

Seeing or hearing cats, owls, bats and other things especially at night can mean something negative for those who choose to put meanings to things in the spiritual unnecessarily. But whatsoever it means I always pray that no weapon fashion against me or my loved ones or children of God shall prosper. But that I should lose sleep over cockroach, cat, owl, bat, thief, knockout, gunshot, rat or even snake? God forbid. He has given me authority over every principality and power. Mind you yes oh I have seen snakes, bats, weird cockroaches, lizards and many more and heard cries from owls and cats and other creatures in a number of houses I've stayed in but God forbid me suspect anyone falsely or fret. How? Why? When Jesus is alive? Hah or are people now saying what is written in any coven is final for them? That's fear and that shall never apply in my life, belief, mental, spiritual, physical or psychological make-up. The coven will burn by Holy Ghost fire!

#HaveFaithInGod
#WeAreMoreThanConquerors
Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by firstbornson(m): 1:00pm On Jan 07, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by firstbornson(m): 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2022
SureBadBoy:
Nigerian man who resides overseas became apprehensive when he spotted a black cat outside his house as he thought it was diabolic.

In a video which surfaced on social media, he started praying and speaking in tongues in a bid to send the cat ‘back to sender’.

He even went an extra mile and rebuked ‘Aunty Nkechi’ believing that the cat was sent by his village people.

The man was recording the cat walking in the garage as he continued to pray against it much to the amazement of netizens

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5G6vOfYXfM

Hmmm.

If you know where you are from, wisdom demands you stay on guard.

You can never be too careful.

Just the other day, some girls poisoned their friend a day before she was to travel to the UK out of jealousy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by nedekid: 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2022
RoyalBlu:
Don't know the guy's story...

Maybe e don see pepper for 'village people' hand. Or maybe he's just catching cruise...

Good thing is he was wise enough to let the cat go it's way cheesy

Little wonder what he'd have done to it, if it were here.

Since cat is "evil", I have a nice dog for sale at very very cheap price.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by Stanleyville(m): 1:02pm On Jan 07, 2022
shocked

If na naija this thing happen I for understand,.because for some pipo cat na witch craft...but on God! This na abroad o wey cats dey live almost every home n for streets even..
Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by abobote: 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2022
Foolish man, black cat that I see here every night

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by incogni2o: 1:04pm On Jan 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

wink

Funny how you keep proving the said comment right
Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2022
incogni2o:

Funny how you keep proving the said comment right
Pls get out of my mention you ain't worth my reply... stop being obsessed with my comment.. nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by elonmuskbaby: 1:11pm On Jan 07, 2022
Elsueno:

Lmao, not only do I have a jet black cat, there are like over 5 strays that I help feed in my compound grin cheesy , Also I put water for owls near my roof too, so they can drink some at night.....I tell u the hoots and occasionally shreks is pretty interesting grin
wow that's cute of you.thanks for caring for the beautiful sky creatures

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ten Characteristics Of A Church Choir / Father John Chinenye Oluoma: Your Tithe Saves The Needy, You Haven't Robbed God / As A Christian, What Is Your Best Posture Or Position When Praying?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.