Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) (37260 Views)

Portable Accuses His Baby Mama Of Sleeping With MC Oluomo’s Aide, Koko Zaria / Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) / Lil Kesh Has Taken Something Strong For Attacking Me – Show Promoter, Kogbagidi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by CALCULUS16: 10:28pm On Jan 07, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Poverty really dealt with this one sha, from his monstrous look, you'll agree with me that this niggar has passed through alot, reason he feels like he has arrived when small change entered his hand.

Not that he's even talented...empty vessels make the most noise

So like this, like this, if the Dem say make all musicians come out, this one for follow show face?
nigerian one corner singer cheesy
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
GetMeRight:

[s]You are worse, even with your "literacy". Why would you think someone shouldn't listen to musics you don't like? I'm sure you are one of the online miscreants calling Buhari a dictator when you should have simply looked in the mirror. [/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wizkid & His Fans Take Off Their Shirts At Lagos Concert (Pictures) / Pictures and Video From Flavour's Night Club Launch In Enugu / Coco Ice For President In 2019 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.