Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,505 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) (37269 Views)

Portable Accuses His Baby Mama Of Sleeping With MC Oluomo’s Aide, Koko Zaria / Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) / Lil Kesh Has Taken Something Strong For Attacking Me – Show Promoter, Kogbagidi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by Bobxin: 7:37am On Jan 07, 2022
mountmoriah:
you don't know all this is acting abi,
How many upcoming did this type of acting? Please enlighten me. Or was this a movie set?

2 Likes

Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 7:38am On Jan 07, 2022
If you didn't watch the video, you'll be quick to castigate him.

Dude is definitely a sorta person who doesn't like to be cheated. Go and watch the video and stop castigating him.
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by enochogaga(m): 7:38am On Jan 07, 2022
Soon he will come out to apologize, I think this guy need rehabilitation.

1 Like

Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by heybeebugatty(m): 7:38am On Jan 07, 2022
AFvckingAlpha:
Shit was staged.

You gerrit??

Them sha want this guy to trend by force.

I said what I said
100%
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by Unclefemolala(m): 7:38am On Jan 07, 2022
Nothing to see here...just another scripted clout chasing stunt

This guy needs to drop more hit songs ASAP though, controversy alone won't keep him on the spotlight

1 Like

Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by nachisunday(m): 7:38am On Jan 07, 2022
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin
This is a skit, planned act
lmfaooo...but comrade this is quite hype now

1 Like

Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by chudez0147(m): 7:39am On Jan 07, 2022
DamnNigga
Isoright!!

I knew it was over for him when he said he now has enough money to sleep with people's wife.
E idiot allowed small fame enter him head.

3 Likes

Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by nedekid: 7:39am On Jan 07, 2022
franchasng:
And this one will have girlfriend sleeping with him oh cry
Seems you missed the video if his gf yesterday. Omo, I shock. If you see the fine fresh yellow smallie ehh shocked
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by slimghost(m): 7:40am On Jan 07, 2022
Whoever bought this lad a Range Rover SUV should have used the money to book a one year psychiatric session for him.

9 Likes

Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by Bobxin: 7:40am On Jan 07, 2022
Ogaga87:
Between this guy and Buhari, I don't know who is more ugly and he calls himself portable NONSENSE..
The word "Portable" doesn't mean beautiful or cute, so he could call himself anything and be as ugly as fvck

1 Like

Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 7:40am On Jan 07, 2022
They'll definitely capitalize on his naivety, illiteracy and drug addiction to continue reap him sad

He might be right but his approach is damn poor.

That's his first and last hit single though

2 Likes

Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 7:42am On Jan 07, 2022
Dankovich1:
Please can we just get over this overhyped local champion. I'm tired of seeing his sick news. Naso this boy go spoil market for other rising talents with all the nonsense he always rants.

He no fit spoil anything for any rising star, every promoter wan make money too,if any see a rising star and understand say he go make money,na to take the risk,no be him be the first to dey do this kind rubbish and e never stop music labels from signing new artists.

1 Like

Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by Bobxin: 7:42am On Jan 07, 2022
Unclefemolala:
Nothing to see here...just another scripted clout chasing stunt

This guy needs to drop more hit songs ASAP though, controversy alone won't keep him on the spotlight

Plus the industry is very competitive.
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by Alaganature09(m): 7:43am On Jan 07, 2022
What was he expecting? If not for his promoter who for hear him rubbish song...I pity this guy, he should swallow his pride and let his promoter uses him till he fade off cos am sure he doesn't have song to offer again after this rubbish zah zoo

2 Likes

Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by mountmoriah(m): 7:43am On Jan 07, 2022
Bobxin:

How many upcoming did this type of acting? Please enlighten me. Or was this a movie set?
this another level of acting, they know what they are doing, na the only way they can bring this guy in be this, because school he go, book he no know, even the laptop he dey shout self I don't think he knows where letter A and Z are not to mention F1 or Alt, or DEL, u know how they make this guy sing with olamide at all just asking, now him and Davido, Wizkid, Naira marley wan sing, this are all werey songs, me kuku no dey listen to all this trash songs

1 Like

Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by phemmyfour: 7:43am On Jan 07, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Poverty really dealt with this one sha, from his monstrous look, you'll agree with me that this niggar has passed through alot, reason he feels like he has arrived when small change entered his hand.

Not that he's even talented...empty vessels make the most noise

So like this, like this, if the Dem say make all musicians come out, this one for follow show face?
It's either you don't understand yoruba language or you didn't watch the video at all.

They want to milk him dry
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by enochogaga(m): 7:43am On Jan 07, 2022
01mcfadden:
This is a pure publicity stunt.
Even the first video he did about Poco Lee using him.
They're all publicity stunt.

I think he is now popular enough to act this video to make him popular as u think
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by nachisunday(m): 7:44am On Jan 07, 2022
Very soon them go give am run go him village him eyes go clear
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by Johel(m): 7:44am On Jan 07, 2022

1 Like

Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by Ropostic120(m): 7:45am On Jan 07, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYapkLUo09D/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Singers like Danny Young and Klever Jay and Small doctor that are more talented with Terry G are no more to be found in Naija musical scene not to talk of this clown who is singing thrashes.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by Judolisco(m): 7:45am On Jan 07, 2022
Another staged shit... Oga go sing another song
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by Bobxin: 7:46am On Jan 07, 2022
KingAzubuike:
If you didn't watch the video, you'll be quick to castigate him.

Dude is definitely a sorta person who doesn't like to be cheated. Go and watch the video and stop castigating him.
In life, you must be cheated one way or the other, someone needs to make this guy understand. The likes of Big Wiz were once in this shoe before they broke out.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by mozona(m): 7:46am On Jan 07, 2022
Money and fame na bastard....
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by Curious346: 7:46am On Jan 07, 2022
Dankovich1:
Please can we just get over this overhyped local champion. I'm tired of seeing his sick news. Naso this boy go spoil market for other rising talents with all the nonsense he always rants.
his songs are quite wacko
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by KarinaLove(f): 7:46am On Jan 07, 2022
IF Your Child Is Suffering From Sickle Cell Disease (SS), It Is Your Fault
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by Bobxin: 7:47am On Jan 07, 2022
Ropostic120:

Singers like Danny Young and Klever Jay and Small doctor that are more talented with Terry G are no more to be found in Naija musical scene not to talk of this clown who is singing thrashes.

Nailed it! I knew he won't last long. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by Jalaw: 7:48am On Jan 07, 2022
Why do I think this one is scripted.
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by Maj196(m): 7:48am On Jan 07, 2022
Before this year finish you go don vanish. Wait sef wetin people dey enjoy for that nonsense Zazu Zeh undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo Joins APC / Klem Ikemefunna Nwanbonye Behind Davido, Yemi Alade, Seyi Shay’s Hit Songs / Shakira Opens Up On Divorce From Pique

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.