Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) (37271 Views)

Portable Accuses His Baby Mama Of Sleeping With MC Oluomo’s Aide, Koko Zaria / Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) / Lil Kesh Has Taken Something Strong For Attacking Me – Show Promoter, Kogbagidi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by zinizta: 8:40am On Jan 07, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Poverty really dealt with this one sha, from his monstrous look, you'll agree with me that this niggar has passed through alot, reason he feels like he has arrived when small change entered his hand.

Not that he's even talented...empty vessels make the most noise

So like this, like this, if the Dem say make all musicians come out, this one for follow show face?

He is talented.

Stop Capping rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by onatisi(m): 8:46am On Jan 07, 2022
i have said it earlier , this guy will cause his handlers and promoters ,he cant be managed , only a street artiste manager or promoter can manage him

1 Like

Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by Trustedpronet: 8:50am On Jan 07, 2022
Rebuke:

Abeg go sit down. See why we are not growing as a country. I am sure yhu are a graduate and have the guts to call this rag head a talent. Guy spewing only rubbish.......
What exactly is the talent in this guy please?

Celebrating and defending mediocrity.

Labour is not accorded is rightful position In Nigeria and that is why we have used our evil eye to sink upcoming talents. Remember someone invested his money on that guy to promote the same person you have condemned from birth. Love him hate him he is doing something to make a living. Let's encourage people that are trying to do something legal either bad or best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by greypencils: 8:58am On Jan 07, 2022
Fate smiled at the idiot but he is frowning back at it.
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by muheeb01(m): 8:59am On Jan 07, 2022
This looks staged....the strategy is really working
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by nedekid: 9:01am On Jan 07, 2022
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by Skindiveaa7: 9:03am On Jan 07, 2022
No, be lie promotion.
AFvckingAlpha:
Shit was staged.

You gerrit??

Them sha want this guy to trend by force.

I said what I said
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by elijahkayode(m): 9:04am On Jan 07, 2022
Dankovich1:
Please can we just get over this overhyped local champion. I'm tired of seeing his sick news. Naso this boy go spoil market for other rising talents with all the nonsense he always rants.

the time is now for the people to tabled their deal by flooding the street & media with the New motto
People's Republic of Southern Nigeria shall become reality
Power must be with the Nigeria people not The Federal system (structure) itself (A government without guidance from the people will end up eating itself "citizens" with brute force)
We the people must take this stand, A constitution written for the people by the people
A true People Empire
A dream worth giving the future generations of Nigerians

m.facebook.com/People-Republic-of-Southern-Nigeria-106527258379667/

Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by Irupetepete: 9:04am On Jan 07, 2022
AFvckingAlpha:
Shit was staged.

You gerrit??

I said what I said
you Gerrit.. He just released one wack song some days ago, dem Wan trend the song
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by emonis88: 9:05am On Jan 07, 2022
Kingmena1:
I run POS centers in Lagos, I am looking for a partner who will put 100k in and get back 20k everymonth (10k part of your initial money and 10k returns on investment (ROI) every month) for 10 months contact me with the number below in my profile
Here we go again. Invest at ur own risk.
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by franchasng: 9:06am On Jan 07, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by syntekelite(m): 9:10am On Jan 07, 2022
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin
This is a skit, planned act

Sorry is this an adult movie actor ??
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by Coldshisha: 9:14am On Jan 07, 2022
Illiterate that doesn't understand how talent management and agency works, in his mind kogbagidi should forfeit his investment on him
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by mukthar2000(m): 9:15am On Jan 07, 2022
This potable boy is just an idiot , just keep misbehaving to his helpers and miss yah on media becos of little dollars they dash him , I imagin if the would even have any music to sing anymore apart from this first one that was beinh using to misbehave arround, ignorance idiot
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by onatisi(m): 9:20am On Jan 07, 2022
it doesnt look stage but if it was staged then it will do more damage than good , you dont stage negative events or news when you actually want positive market response , with all these videos coming out ,he will start losing fans gradually. i wont be surprised if they want to cut him and they just want people to know how it all ended
muheeb01:
This looks staged....the strategy is really working
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by GetMeRight: 9:20am On Jan 07, 2022
Dankovich1:
Please can we just get over this overhyped local champion. I'm tired of seeing his sick news. Naso this boy go spoil market for other rising talents with all the nonsense he always rants.

Lol at this hypocrite. You are tired of seeing his sick news but can't help yourself from quickly clicking on it and commenting as well.
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by tonididdy(m): 9:24am On Jan 07, 2022
legend of the ripper grin

see as this druggie dey embarass e boss, he nor even get patience.
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by GetMeRight: 9:25am On Jan 07, 2022
FarahAideed:
This is the problem of working with druggies ..this guy needs to be in rehab
Anigreat:
shocked

Poverty really dealt with this one sha, from his monstrous look, you'll agree with me that this niggar has passed through alot, reason he feels like he has arrived when small change entered his hand.

So like this, like this, if the Dem say make all musicians come out, this one for follow show face?

If it was not staged, the guy was actually making sense. You guys should listen to the audio between 1:21 and 1:30. But the problem is that many of you just don't want him to complain or express his opinion if he feels that he's being cheated just because "he was nobody before". Funny

2 Likes

Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by GetMeRight: 9:29am On Jan 07, 2022
Coldshisha:
Illiterate that doesn't understand how talent management and agency works, in his mind kogbagidi should forfeit his investment on him

What is that investment again? He signed him up for record label or something?
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by TheDemola: 9:33am On Jan 07, 2022
It was obvious from the beginning that this kogbagidi was just using the boy to cash out
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by Greenlight123: 9:40am On Jan 07, 2022
Every body the use u u na soap or touch lights
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by Coldshisha: 9:41am On Jan 07, 2022
GetMeRight:

What is that investment again? He signed him up for record label or something?

Paid for his first single, paid for his accommodation and relocation to Lagos, paid for the video of his hit single, got him all shows he performed, got him a collabo with poco Lee and Olamide

So Kogbagidi deserves his fair cut on all earnings , endorsements and gift as related to the brand Portable

1 Like

Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by Chinoyx(m): 9:50am On Jan 07, 2022
That is not poverty, its just hard drugs.
Anigreat:
shocked

Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by lacoste1985: 9:52am On Jan 07, 2022
I don't know why people are blaming n cursing dix guy......can't you hear him asking for his car?
Listen to him telling Dem them if dey sign him.... he's paying... where's his car? Why would they collect his car??aba
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by lacoste1985: 9:55am On Jan 07, 2022
I kn people don't really like this guy....but he deserves to be listen to ...
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by Badonasty(m): 10:01am On Jan 07, 2022
Lol…I just dey pity this guy…he should lay off the drugs and think clearly even for just a day
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by TheGift: 10:03am On Jan 07, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYapkLUo09D/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

So that's how Olamide just gave this non-sense a platform?
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by KingDamzzy(m): 10:08am On Jan 07, 2022
I blame some Nigerians for giving nonsensical and low value adding people like this Portable guy, relevance for him to bask on.
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by snoopz: 10:10am On Jan 07, 2022
Another stunt...
Nice one
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by Nostring: 10:15am On Jan 07, 2022
Den wan use am push him new single...yeye
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by Originalsly: 10:20am On Jan 07, 2022
AFvckingAlpha:

Shit was staged.

You gerrit??

I said what I said

No doubt. Think they just read heard Jim Iyke staged beef to promote his movie so they jump on it to trend. Is it cold that he be wearing winter jacket? Somehow seeing the name Portable .... toilet comes to mind ... and the guy doesn't disappoint.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Klem Ikemefunna Nwanbonye Behind Davido, Yemi Alade, Seyi Shay’s Hit Songs / Shakira Opens Up On Divorce From Pique / Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.