Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,605 members, 7,816,505 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) (37268 Views)

Portable Accuses His Baby Mama Of Sleeping With MC Oluomo’s Aide, Koko Zaria / Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) / Lil Kesh Has Taken Something Strong For Attacking Me – Show Promoter, Kogbagidi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by Bobxin: 7:49am On Jan 07, 2022
mountmoriah:
this another level of acting, they know what they are doing, na the only way they can bring this guy in be this, because school he go, book he no know, even the laptop he dey shout self I don't think he knows where letter A and Z are not to mention F1 or Alt, or DEL, u know how they make this guy sing with olamide at all just asking, now him and Davido, Wizkid, Naira marley wan sing, this are all werey songs, me kuku no dey listen to all this trash songs
I see! shocked
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by akezn: 7:49am On Jan 07, 2022
Now, it is becoming an unbecoming. I don't know what he is even singing that we will not hear word.
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by roundman: 7:51am On Jan 07, 2022
AFvckingAlpha:
Shit was staged.

You gerrit??

Them sha want this guy to trend by force.

I said what I said
You gerrit?
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by IbileIfe: 7:51am On Jan 07, 2022
Staged.

1 Like

Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by Lightorder: 7:52am On Jan 07, 2022
superCleanworks:
Spongebob looking guy.

no he looks Squidward
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 07, 2022
Lol no so village people go reload them self for this boy grin no retreat no surrender..in village peoples voice
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by Michaelpsych: 7:59am On Jan 07, 2022
This guy should just go and rest
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by egorov(m): 8:01am On Jan 07, 2022
My pastor always raise a prayer point, "May I not misbehave in the presence of my helper"
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by donleo92(m): 8:03am On Jan 07, 2022
the way, way this guy go take go broke by the end of this year ehhhn.. I just dey pity him village ppl. cos, them go even contribute for him matter
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by gosmoney(m): 8:05am On Jan 07, 2022
Dankovich1:
Please can we just get over this overhyped local champion. I'm tired of seeing his sick news. Naso this boy go spoil market for other rising talents with all the nonsense he always rants.
dis na skit to make d guy popular more na una suppose don knw
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by Simplythebest: 8:05am On Jan 07, 2022
This one na stage something. The movie is real. Anything to hit the headline. Nice show and movie is only people that don't understand Nigeria celebrities will take this serious. Man must stay relevant always
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by AK481(m): 8:07am On Jan 07, 2022
If they invest in you,not all earnings should come to you.

Portable is an illiterate, it will be hard to work with him.
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by gosmoney(m): 8:07am On Jan 07, 2022
AFvckingAlpha:
Shit was staged.

You gerrit??

Them sha want this guy to trend by force.

I said what I said
u really gerrit if dem no gerrit make dem forget about it
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by Maniashow: 8:10am On Jan 07, 2022
Check my signature for cheap MTN DATA
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by beejay85: 8:10am On Jan 07, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
They'll definitely capitalize on his naivety, illiteracy and drug addiction to continue reap him sad

He might be right but his approach is damn poor.

That's his first and last hit single though
You sound like Seyi Shay of the Nigerian idol....
Remember Comrade, you no be God ooooo
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by akanbiaa(m): 8:11am On Jan 07, 2022
01mcfadden:
This is a pure publicity stunt.
Even the first video he did about Poco Lee using him.
They're all publicity stunt.
When things go badly and they were later a me to settle it the logical thing to manage the damage done is to accord it as publicity stunt to show that they were in control of the situation even when they were not.
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by Dagrace01(m): 8:16am On Jan 07, 2022
Oja ni oooo!
Once u are on that stuff, u lose ur personal orientation.. D guy don trabaye..

But they should endeavor to give the guy his entitlements too, or explain try to explain the nitty gritty of the industry to him, even if we kept on saying everything he does is as a result of drugs with still have to consider that he couldn't pour out his mind when in his normal state, oju lasan o she were..

Na dem know sha
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:19am On Jan 07, 2022
He's doing this to chase chout now. Instead of him to use the fame to prove his musical powess. He's doing fake skits up and down.
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by Trustedpronet: 8:19am On Jan 07, 2022
Some of us here don't like the guys face or because he promotes his language with his music. This guy got talent and his peculiar fans. Someone that has featured olamide and other is not easy. This guy is a goal getter. Attack his behavior when you find him guilty and not is looks or works. Some of us only know how to condem others while we display talent in our bathrooms.

1 Like

Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by Bigfish121(m): 8:19am On Jan 07, 2022
But they are supposed to sign a contract with this guy.If you are doing anything, try as much as you can to be straight forward.
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by Ezebinaugwu(m): 8:21am On Jan 07, 2022
Staged
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by mkoabiola: 8:24am On Jan 07, 2022
Mtchewww
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by rollandben(m): 8:26am On Jan 07, 2022
Portable, please lay low...this is getting out of hands. I hope you can hear this and listened to my advise. O ma se o
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by osazuwa23: 8:28am On Jan 07, 2022
see a face be like lizard dude needs to see a psychatric hospital
nwekeugochukwu:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYapkLUo09D/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by Schprobs: 8:30am On Jan 07, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:

These guy go soon broke last last them him eye go clear

1 Like

Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by FBIBOT(m): 8:32am On Jan 07, 2022
Instead of him to enter studio and start working on a more reasonable song he is ranting and misbehaving... All it takes for him to fade away is another hit track to b dropped by a more seasoned artist...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by akanbiaa(m): 8:33am On Jan 07, 2022
He is calling himself Mafia while ranting in the video, when kogbadi said he might not be relevant again he replied kogbagidi that its him that will not be relevant that they should ask about him from elders (Awon Agba) I Just pray real cultist don't later gun him down like the Late Damuche when he later steps on their toes or toes of people in the music industry that have their loyalty.
Binding Legal agreement/ Contract could have solved all these problem of cheating or not such that if any issues the lawyers will get each parties rights back with even compensation as bonus package.
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by Rebuke: 8:33am On Jan 07, 2022
Trustedpronet:
Some of us here don't like the guys face or because he promotes his language with his music. This guy got talent and his peculiar fans. Someone that has featured olamide and other is not easy. This guy is a goal getter. Attack his behavior when you find him guilty and not is looks or works. Some of us only know how to condem others while we display talent in our bathrooms.

Abeg go sit down. See why we are not growing as a country. I am sure yhu are a graduate and have the guts to call this rag head a talent. Guy spewing only rubbish.......
What exactly is the talent in this guy please?

Celebrating and defending mediocrity.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by osazuwa23: 8:34am On Jan 07, 2022
This guy is a mad man ieven with fame he wants to become an area boy. in stead of facing his music career he wants to become a hoodlum aka thug gangster. see as his trouser dey sag. goes to show fame is not for everyone in this industry undecided
nwekeugochukwu:

Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by franchasng: 8:36am On Jan 07, 2022
nedekid:

Seems you missed the video if his gf yesterday. Omo, I shock. If you see the fine fresh yellow smallie ehh shocked
Oh really, someone's daughter cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo Joins APC / Klem Ikemefunna Nwanbonye Behind Davido, Yemi Alade, Seyi Shay’s Hit Songs / Shakira Opens Up On Divorce From Pique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.