Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

E B Like We Go Stop To They Ask Ladies How Are U - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / E B Like We Go Stop To They Ask Ladies How Are U (2484 Views)

Do Women Feel Early Morning Konji Too Like We Guys Do Feel Early Morning Boner? / Guys Don't Ask Ladies Out Anymore.. What Happened? / Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

E B Like We Go Stop To They Ask Ladies How Are U by lifenija: 9:05am On Mar 28, 2022
because ones u ask it will activate

am broke
am hungry
no data
my phone is bad
my hair is due

always acting like dey are about to die if help no come quickly.

14 Likes

Re: E B Like We Go Stop To They Ask Ladies How Are U by skj1377(m): 9:08am On Mar 28, 2022
The type you called ba
lifenija:
because ones u ask it will activate

am broke
am hungry
no data
my phone is bad
my hair is due

always acting like dey are about to die if help no come quickly.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E B Like We Go Stop To They Ask Ladies How Are U by house10s2: 9:12am On Mar 28, 2022
hahaha
Re: E B Like We Go Stop To They Ask Ladies How Are U by Boogyman557: 9:17am On Mar 28, 2022
Holly Gram cool TRUE talk Man!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: E B Like We Go Stop To They Ask Ladies How Are U by DryMouth: 9:33am On Mar 28, 2022
Jst tell them to send you 2k recharge card for sub and see how they will never contact you again.

I used this format for a girl on my WhatsApp contact and it worked perfectly.
She likes begging for help. One day she chatted me and was asking how i was, i said am not fine that if she can give me 2k for sub.

Since that day she didn't chat me up again. Am so happy.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E B Like We Go Stop To They Ask Ladies How Are U by Ocholu: 9:35am On Mar 28, 2022
Haha.. One just said that I should buy her IPhone 8. undecided

4 Likes

Re: E B Like We Go Stop To They Ask Ladies How Are U by Bounceboune7: 9:58am On Mar 28, 2022
Hungry Nigeria girls have made guys stop doing some normal things

That moment u asked her "how are u" is the moment she replies she's not cool.

If u are wise just lock up at that stage cos na billing go follow.

U will hear things like

My phone sub is finished
Gas is finished
I need to renew my rent
Can I get 20k to sort one pressing need
N any other rubbish

Once i ask u how are u n u say u are not fine,I just reply ok n lock up

12 Likes

Re: E B Like We Go Stop To They Ask Ladies How Are U by Laturuturu: 10:18am On Mar 28, 2022
I no longer ask a hoe how are you

All I ask is ...how is the weather over there

Learn from me....how is the weather

Ans...its about to rain
The sun is too much
Its raining
Its cloudy

Ur answer na everywhere in this buhari ear
May god hep us oooo

6 Likes

Re: E B Like We Go Stop To They Ask Ladies How Are U by Exkandayee(m): 10:29am On Mar 28, 2022
Bounceboune7:
Hungry Nigeria girls have made guys stop doing some normal things

That moment u asked her "how are u" is the moment she replies she's not cool.

If u are wise just lock up at that stage cos na billing go follow.

U will hear things like

My phone sub is finished
Gas is finished
I need to renew my rent
Can I get 20k to sort one pressing need
N any other rubbish

Once i ask u how are u n u say u are not fine,I just reply ok n lock up
Just tell her, she'll fine ijn
Re: E B Like We Go Stop To They Ask Ladies How Are U by brosom(m): 10:29am On Mar 28, 2022
Me the moment I ask a girl how are u and she replied with I'm not "FINE",

My next reply is DON'T WORRY, YOU'LL BE FINE. and I'm out.

4 Likes

Re: E B Like We Go Stop To They Ask Ladies How Are U by lifenija: 10:39am On Mar 28, 2022
skj1377:
The type you called ba
yh like ur broke sister
Re: E B Like We Go Stop To They Ask Ladies How Are U by fourboys: 10:39am On Mar 28, 2022
U are not far from the truth anyway sad
Re: E B Like We Go Stop To They Ask Ladies How Are U by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
Ocholu:
Haha.. One just said that I should buy her IPhone 8. undecided
Buy her na

1 Like

Re: E B Like We Go Stop To They Ask Ladies How Are U by Ocholu: 12:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
SmellySperm:

Buy her na

Send funds Sir!
Re: E B Like We Go Stop To They Ask Ladies How Are U by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
DryMouth:
Jst tell them to send you 2k recharge card for sub and see how they will never contact you again.

She likes begging for help. One day she chatted me and was asking how i was, i said am not fine that if she can give me 2k for sub.

grin grin grin
Sense

1 Like

Re: E B Like We Go Stop To They Ask Ladies How Are U by davillian(m): 3:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
Na babe way no like you
But your forced yourself into her life.....sorrry

1 Like

Re: E B Like We Go Stop To They Ask Ladies How Are U by house10s2: 3:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
davillian:
Na babe way no like you
so if babe like u she no go ask u
Re: E B Like We Go Stop To They Ask Ladies How Are U by JentuPrinz(m): 4:09pm On Mar 28, 2022
DryMouth:

Legend grin grin
Re: E B Like We Go Stop To They Ask Ladies How Are U by YourFavorite21(m): 4:16pm On Mar 28, 2022
I have a course mate, that has this habit of begging, always billing me, no be say she go gree make I enter o.
Her formats na, my Gas finish, tomorrow, I no get transport to enter school tomorrow, SEND me card, I neva chop since morning... Aaahh kilode
Re: E B Like We Go Stop To They Ask Ladies How Are U by odinson1(m): 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2022
house10s2:

She won't, that's what simps and nice guys are there for. Each Nice guy in her life has a Need he has to meet for her.
Then the guy she likes is the one she has sex FREELY with, without asking for payment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E B Like We Go Stop To They Ask Ladies How Are U by Kobicove(m): 5:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
Stop hanging around broke ladies undecided
Re: E B Like We Go Stop To They Ask Ladies How Are U by davillian(m): 6:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
house10s2:
No be that kind pattern
She go use....
Re: E B Like We Go Stop To They Ask Ladies How Are U by CheedyJ(m): 6:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
davillian:
Na babe way no like you
So , even if she doesn't like d guy, must she turn him into a maga , can't she ignore him & move on with her life till she eventually meets whom she likes?..hope you're not tryin to make a case for some of this ladies sha..
Re: E B Like We Go Stop To They Ask Ladies How Are U by Datikwerreboi(m): 6:50pm On Mar 28, 2022
Kobicove:
Is this kobojunkie grin
Re: E B Like We Go Stop To They Ask Ladies How Are U by Kobojunkie: 6:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Is this kobojunkie grin
Our spellings no even come close... Kobojun... compare that to Kobico...? undecided
Re: E B Like We Go Stop To They Ask Ladies How Are U by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 28, 2022
Funny thread
Re: E B Like We Go Stop To They Ask Ladies How Are U by Datikwerreboi(m): 6:54pm On Mar 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Our spellings no even come close... Kobojun... compare that to Kobico...? undecided
It was BC of your emoji undecided lol
Re: E B Like We Go Stop To They Ask Ladies How Are U by Michelle55: 6:54pm On Mar 28, 2022
Where una dey see all these types of girls sef? undecided
Re: E B Like We Go Stop To They Ask Ladies How Are U by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 28, 2022
Ocholu:

Send funds Sir!
Her number!

Re: E B Like We Go Stop To They Ask Ladies How Are U by davillian(m): 7:23pm On Mar 28, 2022
CheedyJ:

So , even if she doesn't like d guy, must she turn him into a maga , can't she ignore him & move on with her life till she eventually meets whom she likes?..hope you're not tryin to make a case for some of this ladies sha..
Naaa
I'm just saying the fact on the Mata......
I usually block such kinda girls even though they hardly come my way
Re: E B Like We Go Stop To They Ask Ladies How Are U by house10s2: 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
Kobicove:
nija girls dey ever get?
Re: E B Like We Go Stop To They Ask Ladies How Are U by Reelmii: 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
Na u get time to dey ask

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Ladies After Church / How Much Is This In Your Area? / If You Masturbate You Are.....?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.