Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? (45752 Views)

UPDATE: I've Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother / I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by cocolacec(m): 6:36am On Feb 03, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/

Nothing is wrong with your brother. There are many Nigerians living that way. They are more concerned with validation than being good. There are many people throwing money at occasions that find it difficult to pay their gatemen or drivers at the end of the month. Some men curry attention like their lives depend on it. It is an internal problem. Rendering assistance to immediate family will not bring the accolades they cherish. They only give when people will notice and praise them.

/
Those are the attributes of a narcissist.
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Truvelisback(m): 8:37am On Feb 03, 2022
Kriss216:

He's not stingy.. He's just being prudent with his resources. Imagine spending 50k on a head that can't recite States and capitals.
This is one of ur best comments to me so far...grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test / Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) / What Character Traits Do Your Parents Have That Annoy You So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.