Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? (45748 Views)

UPDATE: I've Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother / I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Figger(m): 12:27pm On Jan 08, 2022
Originalsly:

No doubt... some people into illegal stuff do so to keep a low profile.... Mafia kingpins .... many of them lived like the common man in the community. On the other hand the brother had to struggle in life... and it can be he doesn't want his kids growing up in luxury... they must learn to struggle. People have their own reasons for doing things.

you're so ignorant

1 Like

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by socialmediaman: 12:28pm On Jan 08, 2022
Dailyparrot:

He's not stingy to outsiders. He's only stingy to family members.

The wife is constrained based on the fact that they have kids together.

Does he think his family members don’t appreciate him or have a negative view of him due to his sexual behavior? That could explain why he helps outsiders whom he thinks appreciate him and don’t judge him. The way you described him, it seems he’s not seen in a positive light by relatives due to his compulsive sexual behavior

1 Like

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by socialmediaman: 12:32pm On Jan 08, 2022
vickydevoka:

In Igbo land. Person way get money woman no de leave am. If u no get money or u de jobless, if u want de faithful woman go pack leave u

If the woman is self sufficient and has the support of her family, she will leave him. Only dependent wives put up with their husband’s bad behavior
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by socialmediaman: 12:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
Skie29:

My brother aba!!!! Se you fit make your mama die and you gat money not to talk of wealthy.

Why are you focusing on me when I’m only trying to explain his brother’s behavior? Abi the only thing you want is for me to use curse words on him, then we learn what? We always like to see things only from the religious point of view meanwhile these things also exist everywhere else in the world where religion is not practiced like we do
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by oseluck: 12:38pm On Jan 08, 2022
What is in new site Dei-Dei?
Cos I'm there now.

Graxie:
Does satan have free gift? Come to new site Dei Dei and see something.
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Elsueno: 12:43pm On Jan 08, 2022
Trumann:
Your brother is protecting his loved ones from the evil consequences of his occultic wealth. In fact, just so you know, any money he gives to your siblings or your mother is not from him. He has to get a third party with clean money to send to you. That is why it takes time for him to send chicken change after you request.

I have seen something similar, but the man na northerner sef, hardly gives anything to his relatives or mum....but extremely generous to outsiders.

1 Like

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by goodheart01: 12:45pm On Jan 08, 2022
Kriss216:

He's not stingy.. He's just being prudent with his resources. Imagine spending 50k on a head that can't recite States and capitals.

What about not taking proper care of his beloved mum and own kids?? Is that also being prudent?? Make una dey use sense talk at times

By the way what's so special about the 36 states and capitals that has no unity

3 Likes

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by MufasaLion: 12:45pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ishilove:

The one you're quoting does not have a single sense in his coconut head. He is notorious for his brainless comments.

Right!
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by SeriouslySense(m): 12:50pm On Jan 08, 2022
there is nothing like riches from the occult,

I don't know where we get that idea from.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

He may be sleeping around because he is addicted to sex.

He may also be very tight with his money.

That is not the whole story, what was early life with your brother like, how was he before he left home, what was your relationship like.

Your brother might fit another type of person, not the occultic scenario, which is also likely, due to the ignorance in the land.

[s]I think you should just be unconcerned and be concerned for yourself and others who need your help, so you don't waste your time, trying to fit narratives that makes you feel justified, maybe you just want to get some validation, the story is not exhaustive enough to reach a conclusion.[/s]

lol, I found that thinking, funny coming from me, had to cancel it. Love searching my thoughts. I think i am a bit foolish to dismiss your observation, but heck, you are fine and that is the most important thing, and as long as your brother is not harming others, then no need for concern. But i am curious, if you are right, what will you do.
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Kobicove(m): 12:54pm On Jan 08, 2022
syntekelite:

Yes ohh.. i gat a minister friend who has slept with thousands of women,3some,4some e.t.c people said he was occultic cos he was rich..i also gat a normal guy i know wey no get shishi, hin dey do 5some self anytin with hole,doesnt even have a good apartment all his runs na hotel, most folks dont know sex is psychological its all in the mind..

When you say 5some do you mean 1 guy and 4 women?

How is that even possible?
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Mom007(f): 12:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
Graxie:
Give us the download joor... What is in new site dei dei?
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by KingMack(m): 12:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
ONE THING I KNOW.. NOBODY NOSE TOMORROW

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Prechgold1180(m): 1:10pm On Jan 08, 2022
Mariangeles:
Is your brother by any chance Yul Edochie?

'Cos this seems like a movie synopsis.
Swears d wife destiny etiko
The father I think TT Temple

The father realized he was the cause of his problem
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by InvertedHammer: 1:11pm On Jan 08, 2022
olaolaking:
Ok sir. He had several houses built by himself but chose to live in a rented 2 bedroom that all the children and the boy-boy have to squeeze in.

His mother was in the hospital about to die, he ignored that and chose to stay somewhere receiving visitors.

Again, you are well
/
Believe whatever your little mind can conjure.
Until one of you "cult" your way into Forbes' list, I ain't listening to your bullshit.

/
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Dogonbura(m): 1:12pm On Jan 08, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Your brother is a good man.
You don't want to mind your business abi?
You think some people forgives.
What has your family done for him?
An outsider helped him so He must help outsiders too.
If e dey pain you, go and drink snipper.
" to whom much is given much is expected"

Very silly comment

1 Like

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by jeff1607(m): 1:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
The entitlement here eh

Any woman that marries into this family just know they will come to stay with you or say you are the one meating their brother’s money or if he dies , the woman’s own is finished

My brother my brother just full everywhere
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by austinelex: 1:29pm On Jan 08, 2022
First of all what kind of business is ur brother doing that made him so rich and refuse to help his extended family

1 Like

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by theamazonguru(m): 1:31pm On Jan 08, 2022
Trumann:
Your brother is protecting his loved ones from the evil consequences of his occultic wealth. In fact, just so you know, any money he gives to your siblings or your mother is not from him. He has to get a third party with clean money to send to you. That is why it takes time for him to send chicken change after you request.

Agba awo sighted
Man, you sabi wetin dey occur.
Leave those arguing saying he is not occultic.
I have a similar case around me.
So pathetic.
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Dailyparrot: 1:32pm On Jan 08, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/

Nothing is wrong with your brother. There are many Nigerians living that way. They are more concerned with validation than being good. There are many people throwing money at occasions that find it difficult to pay their gatemen or drivers at the end of the month. Some men curry attention like their lives depend on it. It is an internal problem. Rendering assistance to immediate family will not bring the accolades they cherish. They only give when people will notice and praise them.

/

I quite agree with you. You seem to understand his type of person very well. He likes attention so much and likes giving only when he is certain of receiving public accolades.

Even the little he gives to any member of the family, he will announce it for all the family members to hear.

3 Likes

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by cliqtips: 1:34pm On Jan 08, 2022
socialmediaman:
Maybe he just doesn’t give money unless you work for it whether you’re related to him or not.
so you think those outsiders work for the money he gives then ?

At least going by what the OP listed up there, I don't think your assumption is right.
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by CaptMarvel(m): 1:36pm On Jan 08, 2022
might just be hatred...or if not then occultism. you can set him up. ask someone to pretend and collect money from him. but first ask him for money then check his response then someone to ask from him

1 Like

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 08, 2022
Kriss216:

He's not stingy.. He's just being prudent with his resources. Imagine spending 50k on a head that can't recite States and capitals.
Whenever I see this moniker I get ready to read stupid words.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by cliqtips: 1:37pm On Jan 08, 2022
Homeboiy:
You are telling me that the wife does not have something doing

Among all his shops, the wife is not even managing one of them?

You all are not serious

He is not in any occult

Lol.. are you in their family ?

you are unbelievable
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 08, 2022
socialmediaman:
Dailyparrot

You may call sexual behavior “being possessed” from the religious point of view, but he could be hypersexual or has a rare condition called satyriasis. I pity his wife. She probably has low self esteem and not be self sufficient so she puts up with his compulsive sex addiction.

Regarding his financial stinginess as you stated, I have no theories about that. Maybe he just doesn’t give money unless you work for it whether you’re related to him or not. Such people do same to their kids as well, it’s more common in developed countries than in our traditional African societies
He didn’t give his mother money to save her life because she didn’t work for it?

Lol. Did you even read the whole thing?
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by socialmediaman: 1:38pm On Jan 08, 2022
cliqtips:

so you think those outsiders work for the money he gives then ?

At least going by what the OP listed up there, I don't think your assumption is right.

After reading through again, the theory I have now is that maybe family members judge him and see him in a negative light due to his compulsive sexual behavior, so he abandoned them
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by cliqtips: 1:39pm On Jan 08, 2022
what do you mean by
vickydevoka:

Love is wife n kid n u will see wonders
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by cliqtips: 1:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
I guess the woman is not "praising" him enough then.
Or his mum too.

This is why I like reading people's opinion about a particular discourse

Thanksful:

He is someone that like to be praised and noticed. He like being on the spot light to cover up some deficiencies.
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by bastien: 1:42pm On Jan 08, 2022
Graxie:
Newsite in satellite town right? This story sound like person I know In petermemesi!
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Evidenx(m): 1:43pm On Jan 08, 2022
Dailyparrot:
We have been suspicious of my brother's lifestyle for many years now and recently, his wife is reiterating our suspicion.

We are suspecting my brother of either being possessed, or someone did some juju on him or he belongs to a secret cult based on these two behaviors.

1. He does not like rendering help to his immediate family members but extremely generous outside.

2. He can sleep with anything that has vagina including old, young, fat, slim, beautiful, ugly, single and married women.

My parents gave birth to many children but unfortunately my dad died very early leaving my mother to take care of the responsibilities of the family.

This made my elder brothers to leave home on time to learn trade. Luck smiled on my elder brother and he made money very early. Less than 2 years after he did his freedom, he got his first car and started building his duplex immediately.

Since that time till date, he has only become richer and richer and richer.

We never received any financial assistance from extended family members because their thoughts is that my brother is well to do so we don't need help but the reality is different.

As rich as my brother became, we continued the petty family business that was very stressful until all of us left home to either university or marriage before my mother stopped the business because it is not what she can do alone.

My brother never cared for my mother. That's the one that pains me the most whenever I remember the incident of the past and how my mother died in the local village hospital while my brother was at home drinking and entertaining visitors.

My brother would come home for Christmas and pay 6 months electricity bill for every one in our community while giving my mom 15k. He never wants anything to do with us. For him to give you money, you really need to explain what you need the money for and that doesn't mean you are getting it immediately.

My secondary school classmates thought I came from a very wretched home not knowing that I have a brother that is extremely financially buoyant.

The number of people my brother brought from our village to Lagos to set up are more than 10 that we know. These people ended up bringing their siblings to town and establishing them as well. That is to say that my brother has lifted a lot of families out of poverty but never his family members.

One of my brother was having difficulty in his business and the best that my brother could do was to ask him to park his belongings to go and stay in the village with his wife and children. If not for my intervention that I used 1.9 million to set up a business for him to be repaying me monthly as he sells. This is an amount my brother will never ever give any of us for any reason whatsoever. He would rather gift you 100k to put in your business and go about telling people how he has helped you but you have refused to grow the business. Please, what can 100k really do for a business man?

In fact, I can't type all that we have experienced with my brother who's supposed to be our source of upliftment.

For those that will say I should go and work and entitlement mentality thing, all I typed here happened in the past when we were still dependent. None of us demands money from him anymore as we're all independent financially now.

But recent happenings brought back those memories. My brother and his wife.

We thought that his wife and children would enjoy his money since they are entitled to it but we were wrong.

My brother has several duplexes in my home state and in Lagos yet he lives in a rented two bedroom apartment. In that two bedroom apartment, his children and house boys (boy boy) share the same room and this is not the well developed part of Lagos oo but it's closer to his market.

My brother can afford to buy land in the place that they live and build standard 3 storey building and give his children a good sense of his wealth but he will never do it.

When the wife asks him for money for hair, he will give her 5k. If she sees a hair that she likes that sells for 50k. My brother will bring out calculator and divide 50k by 500 and tell the wife that that money is enough for him to cut his hair for the next 10 years.

The children don't dress well like people whose father is super rich. He got an SUV that the wife drives which made people think that the wife is enjoying but inside that woman in the SUV is an unhappy woman that wishes she can turn back the hands of time so she could marry someone else.

Sadly, the wife can't even complain to us because she took advantage of the way her husband was treating us to treat us badly when she got married to my brother and considering the fact that my brother was the supposed bread winner. Well, we can't be dependent for life.

Now, the cock has come home to roost. She's enjoying the husband "as is".
YOUR BORTHER IS AN OCCULTIC MAN,THEY ARE THE ONES WHO BEHAVE LIKE THAT.
THEY ARE WARNED NEVER TO HELP THR FAMILY BUT CAN HELP OUTSIDERS...IF THEY HELP THE FAMILY TO STAND THEY WILL BECOME POOR.
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Caleycash(m): 1:44pm On Jan 08, 2022
Go and make your own money!... you are a man like him, imagine if he didn't make money, won't you be calling him useless senior brother?, and I bet non of you will even notice him!, oga go find your own money!
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by cliqtips: 1:45pm On Jan 08, 2022
Please stop using caps. It means you are shouting or raising your voice and I mean it.

princewarri1985:
[s]THE PROBLEM WITH YOU HERE IS THAT YOU ARE SIMPLY JEALOUS OF YOUR BROTHER, EVEN IF HE IS OCCULTIC OR OGBONI SELF, JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE AND FOCUS ON YOUR LIFE AND SIMPLY MIND YOUR BUISNESS, HIS LIFE HIS MONEY, LEAVE HIM ALONE, YOU DONT FORCE YOURSELF ON PEOPLE IF YOU VALUE YOUR SELF WORTH, RESPECT AND DIGNITY, TAKE WHAT EVER YOU FEEL YOUR BROTHER IS DOING TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS A CHALLENGE, AND GO OUT THERE AND HUSTLE HARD, YOU COULD EVEN BECOME RICHER THAN YOUR BROTHER TOMORROW, BECAUSE NOBODY HAS THE MONOPOLY OF RICHES BECAUSE THE SKY IS TOO WIDE FOR ALL THE BIRDS TO FLY[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test / Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) / What Character Traits Do Your Parents Have That Annoy You So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.