Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,962 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? (45695 Views)

UPDATE: I've Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother / I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by MrHyde: 9:58am On Jan 08, 2022
Black tax! If your elder brother had taken the responsibility of your family would he have been wealthy?

1 Like

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Smithwilliams826: 9:58am On Jan 08, 2022
Kriss216:

He's not stingy.. He's just being prudent with his resources. Imagine spending 50k on a head that can't recite States and capitals.
You must be stingy to.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by vickydevoka(m): 9:59am On Jan 08, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Your brother is a good man.
You don't want to mind your business abi?
You think some people forgives.
What has your family done for him?
An outsider helped him so He must help outsiders too.
If e dey pain you, go and drink snipper.
" to whom much is given much is expected"
U too get Sense. Some people don't forgive n forget easily

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by esere826: 9:59am On Jan 08, 2022
Dailyparrot:
We have been suspicious of my brother's lifestyle for many years now and recently, his wife is reiterating our suspicion.

We are suspecting my brother of either being possessed, or someone did some juju on him or he belongs to a secret cult based on these two behaviors.

1. He does not like rendering help to his immediate family members but extremely generous outside.

Some men are like this. They are strict and stingy to anyone they feel are part of them, even themselves, but are generous to outsiders.

Don't be surprised that your brother can give out cars to others that he himself might feel is too big for him to drive.

I think its a curse plaguing such people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by lolu2019: 9:59am On Jan 08, 2022
Even me wey be gambler, I nor dey miss my mama money.first thing first. then go lavish.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by syntekelite(m): 10:00am On Jan 08, 2022
All you typed here is what he wants you to think? Your broda na solid guy man.. men plenty wey no take care of their mama or family nothing new its just being irresponsible .. also any of you ever asked him in the past what trauma he went thru?? Do you know how many people suffered at the hands of parents silently and washed their hands of family cos of the trauma? It might be wrong but it dont make it occultic..

7 Likes

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Bizibi(m): 10:00am On Jan 08, 2022
That is a secret society man,a big one

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 10:01am On Jan 08, 2022
Kriss216:

He's not stingy.. He's just being prudent with his resources. Imagine spending 50k on a head that can't recite States and capitals.
na states n capital be ur own p?

1 Like

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by nairaman66(m): 10:01am On Jan 08, 2022
Homeboiy:
You are telling me that the wife does not have something doing

Among all his shops, the wife is not even managing one of them?

You all are not serious

He is not in any occult

I doubt.., with the way he sleeps with women, it is abnormal. We have heard stories of how people will sleep with women on a weekly target basis to grow financially.

1 Like

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by shantti(m): 10:02am On Jan 08, 2022
Kriss216:

cheesy

Your brother na real financial analyst.

Yeah, that the only place I applaud him, but he got other aspect very wrong especially his mum dying in a village clinic, that's so painful

1 Like

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by fergieboy: 10:02am On Jan 08, 2022
Could be the cult he joined gave him such conditions

1 Like

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 08, 2022
Graxie:
Does satan have free gift? Come to new site Dei Dei and see something.
Where's this located
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 08, 2022
princewarri1985:
THE PROBLEM WITH YOU HERE IS THAT YOU ARE SIMPLY JEALOUS OF YOUR BROTHER, EVEN IF HE IS OCCULTIC OR OGBONI SELF, JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE AND FOCUS ON YOUR LIFE AND SIMPLY MIND YOUR BUISNESS, HIS LIFE HIS MONEY, LEAVE HIM ALONE, YOU DONT FORCE YOURSELF ON PEOPLE IF YOU VALUE YOUR SELF WORTH, RESPECT AND DIGNITY, TAKE WHAT EVER YOU FEEL YOUR BROTHER IS DOING TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS A CHALLENGE, AND GO OUT THERE AND HUSTLE HARD, YOU COULD EVEN BECOME RICHER THAN YOUR BROTHER TOMORROW, BECAUSE NOBODY HAS THE MONOPOLY OF RICHES BECAUSE THE SKY IS TOO WIDE FOR ALL THE BIRDS TO FLY
uneasy is the Head that wears the crown. I hope u say same if the said brother is your biological brother.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by frozen70(f): 10:04am On Jan 08, 2022
People that are rich from unknown sources and behaves in an irresponsible ways to his family and family members, got their wealth through a source only best known to him

All what you have mentioned that he does is part of the rules and regulations that guides his sources of wealth

Don't be surprise, the day he will die and be buried, his ally's will come to take what belongs to them from him and if your family resists, one of you will join them bye force

Left for me, leave him and his wife to watch the drama as it goes

Any man who derives fun sleeping with women all the time, has something he takes from them to renew his powers

14 Likes

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by MPESA(m): 10:05am On Jan 08, 2022
Amarisco:

Prudence means his children living in face me I face you with house boys abi?

But he also stated that he only Investe on landed properties,build houses and womanize cheesy.... It's really wonderful you know grin.... One day his children will kill him to have access to his wealth by force.... I pray he should invest more self na matter of small time sha.

1 Like

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Airfixltd: 10:05am On Jan 08, 2022
Most likely a member of a secret group. What you just narrated are pure signs of one who belong somewhere.
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by baconline(m): 10:08am On Jan 08, 2022
Hmmm we need to hear from your bro too b4 we come to any conclusion, cos we might be shocked at what he will say
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by danot1030: 10:08am On Jan 08, 2022
Your brother na occult man and a very strong occult at that but how ever your brother understand the rule and is an addicted loyalist

3 Likes

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Teeneyo(m): 10:08am On Jan 08, 2022
syntekelite:
All you typed here is what he wants you to think? Your broda na solid guy man.. men plenty wey no take care of their mama or family nothing new its just being irresponsible .. also any of you ever asked him in the past what trauma he went thru?? Do you know how many people suffered at the hands of parents silently and washed their hands of family cos of the trauma? It might be wrong but it dont make it occultic..
Anoda point
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by OmoOshodi(m): 10:09am On Jan 08, 2022
Ritualist......Red flag.....Real estate

I know a billionaire in the real estate biz...whose mum and siblings are suffering...he can sleep with anything that has a hole. ..he can give a random girl 300k to buy iPhone and 1,000naira or nothing to a brother that needs money to start a business grin grin grin grin grin grin

This life no balance...
Naija situation makes people to sought help from devil......skull mining is real.

8 Likes

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by eaglez(m): 10:09am On Jan 08, 2022
Commot your eyes na, no be everything op said u go get details.
Kriss216:

How did you know your sisters got married as virgins?

2 Likes

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by malvisguy212: 10:11am On Jan 08, 2022
MufasaLion:
Your brother ain't possessed nor occultic. He's just being stingy!
don't bring your atheist mentality here. did you Read the part were the op say his brother pay electrical bill for all his community but only gives his mom 15k ?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by syntekelite(m): 10:12am On Jan 08, 2022
Teeneyo:

Anoda point

Yes ohh.. i gat a minister friend who has slept with thousands of women,3some,4some e.t.c people said he was occultic cos he was rich..i also gat a normal guy i know wey no get shishi, hin dey do 5some self anytin with hole,doesnt even have a good apartment all his runs na hotel, most folks dont know sex is psychological its all in the mind..

7 Likes

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by OmegaAutos: 10:12am On Jan 08, 2022
The whole write up is a testament that most yeasterners must travel to southwest before they make it.
On a serious note, what he lacked was parenter guidiance when he was growing up and that can be excused from the fact that your dad left early and your mum has so many children to cated to. Kudos to your mum, she is a super woman.
Your brother isnt possesses nor occultic. There will always be Judas among every 12. The maximum you can do is to keep praying for him for redemption. We thank God for blessing the rest of you and He shall continue to bless you

The wife should take it as a point of duty to go down on her kneels for a lenghty time to redeem her husband.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Majesty33(m): 10:13am On Jan 08, 2022
Maybe he has placed target of the number of women he wants to get down with before his demise. grin

1 Like

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by eaglez(m): 10:13am On Jan 08, 2022
Inspector KAPOVee
KAPOVee:
What kind of business is he unto?

1 Like

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Bignuell(m): 10:14am On Jan 08, 2022
At OP we're Nigerians and there is alot happening and somepeople would want to convince themselves that it is not real but shit is real. People will come here with mundane writeups to backup some questionable acts but whatever. I don't see why you'd have money and properties buy still choose to live in a rented apartment, i mean even elemelu no do reach this one sef. Your brother might be or not be an occult man, but one thing i'm damn sure is, he's sick in the head. Thank God for your life. Don't forget to always put him in prayer, that is the best thing you can afford to him as a brother

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by malvisguy212: 10:14am On Jan 08, 2022
socialmediaman:
Dailyparrot

You may call sexual behavior “being possessed” from the religious point of view, but he could be hypersexual or has a rare condition called satyriasis. I pity his wife. She probably has low self esteem and not be self sufficient so she puts up with his compulsive sex addiction.

Regarding his financial stinginess as you stated, I have no theories about that. Maybe he just doesn’t give money unless you work for it whether you’re related to him or not. Such people do same to their kids as well, it’s more common in developed countries than in our traditional African societies
but the op say his brother has help so many people out of poverty from their village. but he refuse to help his family. ? take your atheism off here abeg.

1 Like

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Bignuell(m): 10:15am On Jan 08, 2022
princewarri1985:
THE PROBLEM WITH YOU HERE IS THAT YOU ARE SIMPLY JEALOUS OF YOUR BROTHER, EVEN IF HE IS OCCULTIC OR OGBONI SELF, JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE AND FOCUS ON YOUR LIFE AND SIMPLY MIND YOUR BUISNESS, HIS LIFE HIS MONEY, LEAVE HIM ALONE, YOU DONT FORCE YOURSELF ON PEOPLE IF YOU VALUE YOUR SELF WORTH, RESPECT AND DIGNITY, TAKE WHAT EVER YOU FEEL YOUR BROTHER IS DOING TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS A CHALLENGE, AND GO OUT THERE AND HUSTLE HARD, YOU COULD EVEN BECOME RICHER THAN YOUR BROTHER TOMORROW, BECAUSE NOBODY HAS THE MONOPOLY OF RICHES BECAUSE THE SKY IS TOO WIDE FOR ALL THE BIRDS TO FLY
So if something grave happen to him, who do you think will be on speed dial?

3 Likes

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by sweetrace(f): 10:15am On Jan 08, 2022
Op, did your mum tell you he was not helping? Did you expect him to call for a family meeting whenever he wanted to give her money for your schooling? Is your pain that you did not live in luxury when your brother had more important things to do with money? More important like pay for the education of you and your siblings.
Secondly, your brother had to watch every money that came his way budgeting and living a modest lifestyle. Leave him alone and stop badmouthing him. With a brother like you, I don’t think one needs enemies. That you gave one of your siblings a million, you come to Naira land to make noise. That is so terrible!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Breakfast This Morning (picture) / What Character Traits Do Your Parents Have That Annoy You So Much? / Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.